Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
How do I change my username on the site? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
How do I change my username on the site? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
How do I change my username on the site? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
How do I change my username on the site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

How do I change my username on the site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

How do I change my username on the site? Empty
PostSubject: How do I change my username on the site?   How do I change my username on the site? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:07 am

To change your username on the site, for example, when switching characters, send a PM to Jewelz telling her that you would like your username to be changed at that moment in time, and what to change it to. It should be done not too long afterwards.

Your username should simply be your wolf's name, nothing else. Certain characters, such as hyphens and anything else that could be in a name, may be allowed, depending on how they are used.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com

Page 1 of 1