Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Black Rock Lake

Go down 
+7
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

Black Rock Lake - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am

"I'm kinda lazy,but ok...I also suck at fighting."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 am

I launch myself at the wolf, turning sharply at the last second so I pin him down for a short minute. I jump off him, skidding through some moss. I run at him, changing my direction quickly so I face a tree. I run headfirst at it, and as I reach it I jump off it, propelling myself at Ash. I run under him, thanking Delphi for my small size, nipping at his stomach, drawing blood in very small sizes. I stop on the other side of him, stopping to pant.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 am

stares at the sky "Hmm i wonder why its so blue."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:05 am

(I hope when you say 'lake' there really is a 'lake'.)
I snarl, rushing at him again. I knock him down in the water, lapping waves getting his fur wet.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 am

splashes in the water "wh-what" notcies Amari trying to kill him "oh" rams Amari into a tree
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 am

I feel the rough bark against me. I kick him with my back legs, springing out of the grip. I jump on him, pinning him to the ground in my hold.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 am

"can i go now? i'd be better at fighting if i was mad"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 am

I jump off of him and I start to trot off to the den. Shadow slinks out, snarling at Ash. With a flick of my head, he returns to my side. Down flutters to my shoulder happily, and I walk to the den.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 am

*spits* at the fox "Stay away from me vermin." he says quitely
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:45 pm

I (the raccoon) snicker silently, leaping to the ground as the black wolf and I get to the lake. I look at the wolf expactantly, willing silently with my mind for him to throw the black cub.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 pm

"Maybe i should wait for Ash." I sit down for about five seconds then stand up "Nah. One... two... Three." I throw Amari into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 pm

(Back to Amari.)

I wake up instantly as the cold water hits my warm, black fur, soaking me through. I sputter for air, and I gasp, trying to breathe it in as the waves suck me back in. I open my eyes, seeing whiting and herring flutter away; plants flowing by their stems; rocks sitting in place in piles. I try to get to shore, mud and river weeds tangled in my fur. I see Convel smirking at me. I glare at him, at first acting like Im not gonna do anything about it. As I walk down the path, fur dripping, I turn and ram Convel, knocking him over. "You freaking little-" I yell, cut off as I bite his leg.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 pm

I am laughing so hard i dont notice Amari just bit me "You are all like i am soo cool i can sleep in a burrow and i threw you into the water and you where like OH NOES" I laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 pm

I dig my large fangs deeper into his back leg, teeth meeting bone. I draw my incisors back, blood dripping from my mouth. I charge him again before pinning him under me. I remember my claws, and I bring my paw back into the air before releasing it, letting my flashing claws race against his face, leaving large cuts across his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 pm

I sigh noticeing Amari atacking me "I would advise you to get off me." I say with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:06 pm

I snarl, my mudcovered pelt shaking as I claw and bite. I bite his front leg, hard, drawing more blood, but instead of drawing back, I flick my eyes to the black wolves face, watching him, making sure he doesn't attack me.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

I look at Amari and hit her in the face with all my power claws extended. "Well Amari I hoped you would just walk away now im gonna have to beat the hell out of you."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:19 pm

I slowly stumble to my paws. I feel the indent on my muzzle that I now have a scar. My hardened fur reminds me of being angry, and I again ram him, this time ducking under him and scratching at his stomach. I get up on the other side, still dizzy from the impact. I jump on a rock, now having hieght (SP???). I dive at the wolf, paws landing on his chest, and I tear at his sides with my claws and my fangs.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 pm

I knock Amari off my chest "Moons not going to like me fighting you and i know you wont take the blame. But you wont be diplomatic."
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Rams Aamari into the lake "Convel you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

I scramble back on shore before I hit the water. "I will take the blame, but for getting revenge. You will take the blame, but for throwing me in that horrid lake." I snarl, going somewhere other than here to let my fur get clean.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 pm

I sigh. "Stubid pup i hope a bear gets her. Ok lets go back to the den so moon can put some herbs or something on my leg."
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm

"yea ok let's go."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

"Alright." I walk to the winter den.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

(Remember, wolves' claws cannot cause any damage, nor can they be "extended", 'kay?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next