Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Moon Mountain Peak

Go down 
+8
Willow
Sombry
Star
Ash(Da Sweeze)
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:32 am

Following Jewelz from Clear Veiw to her, "Look Jewelz, am sorry if that upset you..." Volug's eyes darted to Jessie "Humpt, hello. Can I help?" I kept my posture ridged as i watched her
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

(Jessie isn't there anymore, her post said that she left the area. :U)

Hearing the sound of Volug's voice not too far away from her, the wolf lifted her head slowly from her paws and rested it upon them. She looked at Volug and blinked a few times, before speaking, "I- I don't know if you upset me or anything, it just... Oh I don't know." She slumped her shoulders a little more and tapped her tail against the rock behind her, waiting to see what Volug was going to do.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 am

The wolf trotted gingerly into a new territory, immediately unfamiliar scents clogging her nostrils. Winter looked around for any visual signs of another wolf in the area, the beige female caught sight of one wolf in particular. They seemed familiar, but from where. She cocked her head sideways as if pondering this conundrum. With caution she began to trot forward, she took another sniff of the air, the scent which lead to the wolf she begun to recognize as Jewelz- an old friend. She hadn't seen Jewelz in a long time. Her uncertain trot soon became a powerful stride as she loped towards a friendly face. "Jewelz!" She shouted as she neared the wolf, a large grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:44 am

The she-wolf's head immediately rose to the sound of an old friend's voice. "Winter!" A grin quickly spread across her maw at the sight of the beige wolf and she soon forgot about what Volug had shown her in her excitement to catch up with Winter. Rising to her feet, she briskly padded down the side of the mountain to where Winter was, heading in the direction she was coming from. "It's been a while," the wolf said as she nudged her friend with the side of her snout as a greeting.

(Studying makes my posts sound different. :U)
Back to top Go down
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:50 am

Winter returned the greeting as she spoke "Indeed it has, so is this your pack?" She questioned, looking around the territory with awe at the concept of being in charge of such a large area. The female sat down, her tail flicking back and forth at a steady pace as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 am

The wolf followed the gaze of Winter's for a brief moment, before answering her question. "Yes, it is," she said, not too smugly, "though it's not that big compared to others you may have come across." She smiled at the last sentence she spoke, as she'd always liked being in smaller pack's and social groups, unlike some others she'd met in the past. "So what brings you here?" she asked, her tail swaying and brushing her hind legs as she awaited her reply with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:04 am

Winter nodded "It is still a great accomplishment." She replied pausing as she returned her gaze back to Jewelz. "I have sought to become a member of a pack for quite a while. I came across your pack and was hoping to join this one." She then added. The wolf sat quietly, her stature had lowered slightly out of respect from being in the presence of the leader.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 am

She chuckled quietly as she saw what Winter was doing. "There's no need for you to do that around me," she said with a soft smile, "but yes, of course you may join. I'm quite glad you asked." The canine thought for a few moments to herself before speaking once more "knowing you, I'd say the best rank for you would be the 'Star Reader' or spiritual guider of the pack. But of course, that is only if you're interested, any other job would be available for you to choose from."
Back to top Go down
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 am

Winter grinned slightly as she regained her stature - it was beginning to become uncomfortable slouching anyway. Her ears perked when Jewelz offered the job of 'Star Reader' "You know me well old friend, I think that would suit me perfectly. Thank you." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:29 am

"Wondeful," the canine said as she nodded to justify the agreement, "then it's been settled, welcome as our Star Reader." She smiled warmly at the thought of having her old friend back, before remembering that Volug was still in the area to see her. "You may head off to our current den if you wish, it shouldn't be too hard to find, it's the one that looks like a pile of rocks made into a cave," she explained their den to Winter as she looked over to see what Volug was doing, before continuing once more, "I think I might need to stay here for a little while longer, but feel free to explore the territory and get used to the place."
Back to top Go down
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:42 am

The wolf nodded "Okay. I shall see you some other time then." She replied, smiling briefly before trotting off in search of the den that Jewelz spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:41 am

Volug walked up to Jewelz as Winter left, "Com'on back to the den"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:10 pm

The wolf pondered Volug's words for a moment before acting. "Alright, let's go," she said quietly as she turned towards the path to the densite.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Knowing the place fairly well, he remembered meting Winter here for the first time. Standing on a rock, Volug felt the early winters breeze nip at him. Crawling into a small cave in the mountain side just enough space for two good sized wolves to be standing up. He sat there waiting for Jewelz
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

"Oh, well this is good too," she whispered to herself as she made her way to where Volug had positioned himself, not far ahead from where she was. After a few mor steps she came up beside him and sat down, looking in the direction he was for a short moment, before turning to face the wolf. A small smile spread across her maw once more as she gazed.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Feeling Jewelz' soft breathing and the gental brush of her fur, Volug with all his efforts kept his gaze facing the exit of the small cave. Clearing his through he broke the silence "So how do you want to be the Soul" Volug had himself talk business, for he had his reasons
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Her paw raked the bare rock beneath her as she thought of a reply to Volug's queiry. "Well, they have to be someone we all, or most of us, can trust. Being able to make decisions is good, as I am quite often indecisive myself and require a second opinion on most things." She paused for a moment to think, before continuing, "They wouldn't require great leadership abilities just yet, but they'd need to improve them in case a Clear Soul is needed by any chance." Her voice faded out as she remembered when Clear left and she took her place, but she didn't think too much about it at that moment.

(Just realised all of this spelling failness. I blame my phone. >:U)

Last edited by Jewelz on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Smiling Volug looked at Jewelz, her deep golden pools nearly drown him in there deepts. "It's weird, we fight very different fights" Volug's voice shuck a little. He teared his gaze away "You lead and rule, that battle I never known to fight, I however fight to do that just. Maybe I could give you a fighting lesson" Volug's ear perked up
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:23 pm

The she-wolf began giggling quietly, bowing her head low as she did so. Pulling herself back up, she replied, "I'm hopeless at fighting, trust me." She leaned the slightest bit forward and nudged him with her forehead, before reeling herself back to her previous position. "I'm not sure if fighting lessons would help, but we could give it a go," she said at last.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 am

I purr of satisfaction, grumbled in Volug's throat at Jewelz' touch, "Yeah well say if you want me to put you through your paces" Volug turned and smiled his relpy at her
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 pm

A small grin appeared on her face as she looked at Volug, but it soon faded away slightly as her head shyed away with her reply. "Oh, I don't know," she said, in an obvious unsure tone of voice, "do you think that they would actually help me?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Raising one eye brow, Volug turned to look at Jewelz "You ain't fooling no one, ya know" Volug turned his exit to the exit again and grunted
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:44 am

Her heart sank as she heard the last words spoken by the dark coloured wolf before her. "What do you mean?" she asked, unsure of what Volug meant by his previous statement. She shrunk back slightly to her end of the cave-like structure as she looked towards the wolf, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Volug's face harden so to betray to emotion, "Where I come from this isn't proper, I mean do you trust me? You hardly even know me! You couldn't even tell me my full name" Clenching his teeth down, Volug didn't remove his gaze from the exit
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 pm

"But it is where we are now that is different," she added in quickly, as soon as he had spoken his last words. "Most of the wolves I've met don't even mention they have a full name, other than what they're generally called," she took a step forward, "I may have trust issues; I don't know. But I feel as if I can trust you." With the last sentence she lifted her paw from the ground and lightly touched his chest as she spoke, before letting her paw drop to the ground again to steady her posture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Mountain Peak
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next