Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Meadow

Go down 
+4
Ali
Zea
Thunder
Jewelz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:20 pm

This is the RP area that the top half of this map: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img534/461/waterfallareamaporsomet.png relates to. It is used mostly as a hunting ground, as this is where prey items such as elk, deer, and rabbits are most abundant.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Thunder arrived at the large meadow, spotting a herd of elk in the middle Thunder decided not to disturb them, skirting around the edge of the meadow in the taller grass Thunder came to the river. Travelling in the direction of upstream to the river, Thunder came to where the meadow turns into the forest, finding a small ditch in the grass Thunder lied down on his back watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:11 am

As the canid stepped further forward into the clearing, she'd noticed that Thunder had already made it there before her. She couldn't exactly see where he was through all of the tall grass and slightly uneven areas of land throughout the meadow, and so just decided to keep walking ahead, ignoring the fact that she knew he was there. Jewelz stuck her nose to the ground and began her search for a prey item of a sort, hoping to find a carcass hidden among the tall grass so that she didn't have to hunt. Her wish was soon granted as she discovered a partially eaten deer carcass lying sprawled out on the ground, which looked as if it'd been previously mauled by coyotes before she'd gotten to it. Regardless of its appearance, it was still edible food, that she quickly dug into, as she was eager to satisfy her hunger.

Once she was finished with her meal, she turned back to face the directed she'd entered the clearing from, and decided to travel back down that river until she was back at the Waterfall Pond with the others. She'd come to the conclusion that she'd had enough of exploring for the day, and didn't want to spend any more time alone in the same area as Thunder, either. Picking up her pace once more, she headed down alongside the river's banks, following the same path she'd taken earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zea

Zea

Wolf Info
Mate: Nope...
Wolf Age: 2

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Zea wakes up slowly after having a long nap under a large, shady tree. She yawns and rises, then shakes her pelt before walking forward. I'm hungry.. But I'm so close now, I guess it can wait until later. She finally arrived at the edge of a pack's territory, she could tell by the many scents. "Hello?" The female called out, feeling slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.a-d-n-a-p.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 am

Thunder's ears pricked in the direction of the voice, lazily tilting his head he was the nervous female. Looking puzzled Thunder raised one of his eyebrows, and observed the wolf. After his quick analysis of the wolf, he cleared his throat.
"Hey, I'm over here"
Back to top Go down
Ali

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 am

Ali approached a group of wolves, the urge to hunt panging throughout her legs. She itched to spring at a rabbit, yet none were to be found. Instead, she decided to call out. "Hello?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 am

"ahhhh, what is it with people not knowing where I am, am not that well hidden, I'm pretty sure the huge mound of yellow fur gives me away!" Thunder grumbled his annoyance out loud and rolled over standing up. In front he saw a wolf. Not the brown female who was calling to him before but another wolf, with a puzzled look he grunted "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ali

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 am

"I'm Ali." Ali said kindly. "And whom may you be?" she asked, nodding towards all the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 am

"Well, I'm Thunder, and the brown wolf... I dunnoh her name, but she's part of the pack that lives in this territory. The pack gathers at the waterfall. If your looking to join I suggest you talk to there leader Jewelz, or someother higher member. Hey. I tell you what, go to Moon Daughter! She's epic, you can"t miss her, she has a pink nose and a gray pelt, also has a very fluffy tail" Thunder grinned to hisself "One more thing. Make sure you give them my regardes. It's that way" Thunder pointed down the river to the area of the waterfall, then returned where he was before and watched the sky.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 am

The grey-colored wolf entered the beautiful meadow. She sniffed the air and sneezed. MD spotted three wolves around, but didn't bother who they are, only wolf she recognized was Thunder himself. She then tried to hide in grass by crouching. 'Heh, I bet I look like a rock.' She thought and crawled forward. Soon she saw a little hare just in front of her, and also staring at her. MD stopped and watched as the hare moved closer. The wolf closed her eyes and hid her nose with her paw. 'Now no one will ever notice that I'm not a rock.' Words came to her mind as she waited for hare to be close, so she could finally get some food.
Back to top Go down
Ali

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Ali smirked as she saw a new wolf attempt to hide herself. She chuckled and just pretended not to see her.
Back to top Go down
Zea

Zea

Wolf Info
Mate: Nope...

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:06 pm

"I'm Zea" The fae suddenly blurted out. She looked at the new wolf who was standing almost by her side. "I'm wanting to join the pack too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.a-d-n-a-p.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:42 pm

"Well, Zea, Ali. Am not part of the pack, but that... Rock, is. Wait here, I'll sort her lunch" Thunder rose again stretching, crouching down, silently walking to Moon Daughter, the hare distracted by Moon Daughter. Thunder un-sheathed with claws and trapped the hare under is paw. Thunder crushed his paw down further, at the squirming hare, the bone started making cracking noises un-till then broke. Thunder bent down and ripped the hare head clean off. Thunder bit down on the hare's head, cracking it's skull in half. Thunder licked the hares brain out and eat them, he then tossed the body of the be-headed hare to Moon Daughter "Now you can stop being a rock. Look these two many to join the pack. Thunder looked at Moon Daughter with sceptic look, then began washing blood from him.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:26 pm

The she-wolf trotted upriver in a very calm state. One paw at a time, she made her way towards a clearing which seemed to have led to a meadow. Kari observed the area quickly, and as she did so, the female could smell the scent of other wolves. Some were stronger than others, some fainter. She perked her ears and studied the sounds, only to hear a muffle of voices. The black wolf immediately turned and began walking in the opposite direction, as she did not want to encounter any more wolves for the time being.

The canid sighed as she strolled back down the river again, but something caught her eye on the way. A set of paw prints. They were definitely not hers, since she had walked closer to the river itself. The she-wolf frowned slightly, but decided to follow the trail anyhow. Besides, a lone wolf like her had nothing better to do.

Ooc: Hope I caught onto this RP all right. If you're a bit lost, she's following Jewelz's trail.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:06 pm

MD watched Thunder with narrowed eyes. "You..." She began saying something but kept her mouth shut at the end. Thunder is bigger than her, she was way to weak then to fight. Grey female stood up and walked away without any more words, not even taking the hare. She decided to come back the way she came. But no, not there, she began running the other way. To the old territory. To remember everything that happened there, and to forget it later. She was amazed at the words she was going to say to Thunder, so she wanted a new start. She was going to change, but for that, she had to clear her mind from memories, useless memories. Remembering everything and then keeping it shut would help. So with a need for fresh new adventures, Moon Daughter, the Clear Soul of Clear Moon Pack, ran away.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm

(NUUUU MOON DAUGHTER GET YO ASS BACK!)
Thunder strangly stared as Moon Daughter ran. "Derp.... That is all" Then Thunder decided to sit down.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Moon Daughter, the awesomeness of the world, came back. (Trolololol~) She walked near her great friend, Thunder, with a smirk on her face. She sat in front of him, with her cute voice saying "Hi. Miss me?" Then the beautiful grey wolf stared at his eyes waiting for him to say something.

(WhatamIwritingomg.)
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 pm

(....0_o) "You weren't gone long...." Thunder gathered his paws in and rose up standing. Rolling his eyes, he opened his wide jaws "Well... shall we go and give my ex a visit? I'm sure she'll be happy to see my face again" Thunder tilted his head and nodded towards the waterfall gestering for Moon Daughter and the other wolves to follow. "I should be carefull don't want Jewelz to think i'm starting a rival pack" Thunder threw his head up and chukeled, starting to walked off he paused and look behind to see if the others were following...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:53 am

Jewelz had turned around and was watching what was going on towards the centre of the meadow. She'd already begun making her way back towards the waterfall, but the commotion that had started as soon as she'd made her decision had caught her attention before she could travel off to far. Despite the fact that she could still faintly hear what the wolves were saying, Jewelz decided to turn back and walk into the meadow once more, where she saw at least two new wolves that she was yet to meet, one of which was much closer to her than the other. As she'd heard what Moon Daughter had said to Thunder, she couldn't help but think to herself that it was a good impression of him, and ended up choosing not to say a word about it. Instead, she kept strolling in at a slow pace until she was within a few metres of the others.

"So, what's going on over here?" the female asked, raising her brow quite obviously at the situation. She'd only heard snippets of their conversation, and thought it'd always be best to ask instead of making assumptions based solely off what she had heard. Tilting her head ever so slightly to the left, she awaited the response she was hoping for from any of the canines before her.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 am

MD stood up and was going to follow Thunder until she noticed Jewelz come in. "Nothing unusual or important. No need to be here. Really." She answered her with rather arrogant voice and a growl that lasted only for a second. She looked around feeling a bit uncomfortable but remained looking calm and waiting for either Jewelz or Thunder to say something.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Thunder stopped and looked at Jewelz. Raising an eyebrow Thunder walked up to Jewelz leaving a thin line of air between them."Problem?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:02 am

Jewelz's brow rose in mild surprise in response to MD's words and the arrogant tone she had seemed to have said them in. She didn't normally act like this, Jewelz thought, especially towards her, and just hoped that it wasn't going to be like this for too long. She wasn't sure exactly what had happened in that clearing, which made her wonder if anything that went on over there had an affect on MD at all. The female soon had no choice but to divert her gaze directly to Thunder as he approached her, perhaps getting a little too close for comfort once more. Her brow was kept raised by his query, and wondered why he had chosen to say that at that point in time. Jerking her head back slightly to speak, the wolf cooed a hesitant "No..?" in response to the male, before taking a step backward to relieve her neck from the strain it was causing.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:17 am

Thunder's lips curled up with menace, not satified with the reasponce yet, he took another two steps forward until the fur of his chest, was ever so slightly touching Jewelz nose. Tilting his down, he grinned. "Then why are you stepping away from me?"

(Sorry for being a dick :L)

Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 am

The wolf let out a quiet sigh. "Well, I am sort of wondering why you're still here," she said to him, in a slightly softer tone of voice than before, "you never really said anything regarding whether or not you had decided to hang around the territory, or whatever else you could have had planned." She tried to make a decision about whether or not to take another step back after Thunder had already stepped closer once more, and chose to decide against it, in case he kept pestering her for the reason why. And so, keeping her ground, Jewelz stood before Thunder and awaited his response once more, trying to prevent her breath from becoming shaky enough to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 am

Thunder clenched his teeth together thinking... Narrowing his eyes he started at Jewelz "Please!" Thunder then roared throwing his head in the air. Crounching down to Jewelz' level Thunder flicked his air to the side so he could look at Jewelz' in the eye, grining he spoke with confidence. "Come on now. This place wouldn't be the same without me!" Thunder twitched his eyebrows, his deep blue, scarred eyes flicked slighly "You havn't miss me to much have you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meadow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: