Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
what the heck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
what the heck I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

what the heck

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 am

dude what
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 am

Jewelz awoke in a daze. That was the shittiest sleep she'd ever had. Who the hell wakes up and feels like they've been hit by a train? Probably not that many wolves, maybe like 3. She vaguely remembered having a dream that she lead a pack in Germany and Thunder was there. Weird. She looked around, and wondered where everyone else was. She briefly considered the thought that the rest of the pack might have died, but she wasn't sure why and quickly dismissed that thought.

"I really feel like talking to Convel right now." She said that thought out loud as if he would hear it, and asked herself why she did that.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: what the noodles   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:10 am

Convel slowly awoke he felt horrible his whole body ached. He looked around as if he was a nervous female. Unsure about his surrondings he called out "H-hello?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:19 am

Whoa shit dude I'm fucking magic, were the first words that came to Jewelz's mind when she heard Convel's voice. She walked in the direction of the sound and soon enough, Convel was standing before her in all his glory.

"Dude you look like shit what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:49 am

Oh fuck not her  was Convels first thought upon seeing Jewelz Just don't say anything too retarded

"ARE YOU A MAGICIAN BECAUSE ABRACA-DAMN."

God dammit
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:03 am

"Are you a beaver because dam."

Jewelz had to stop herself from shedding a single tear. What a beautiful moment they were having. It wasn't even valentines day yet, that's in like, two days, but wow would you look at that. Time to ruin it.

"Uh, so like, do you know if MD is alive or something like it can't just be us right?" Not like that would be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:17 am

Convel cringed a bit thinking about MD his opinion of her could easily  be summarized by making guttural sounds

"Um, not sure if she is here or not. Want to go look for her?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: motherfuckers.   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:22 am

Suddenly MD appeared out of nowhere which is a bush and said "Hello your sexy hero is here you are saved" but then she noticed that Jelz is standing a bit too close to MD's totes future mate Convel and was like "HAY HE'S MINE" and began snarling and stuff but then Micro the mouse was like "Chill bro" but because he's a mouse he said that in sign language and MD was like "Oh yah I was possessed by my future past demons sorry lol" then she sat.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

The way MD had suddenly appeared out of seemingly no where gave Jewelz a bit of a fright and made her move even closer to Convel. She watched MD with wide eyes.

"Future past demons...? What does that even mean..." She half spoke, half mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Convel could barely speak "What." was the only response he could muster when MD appeared seemingly out of nowhere babbling nonsense about demons and the future past.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: motherfricklers.   what the heck I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 am

"Oh you wouldn't understand it's a ver sad story..." MD said while Micro licked his own butt "But I can probs tell you if you insist on it just like everybody in those drama stories." After that she had a one second panic attack because her feelings were so strong but she regained her posture soon after because she didn't want to seem weak in front of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 pm

After seeing how weak MD was Convel shot her a disapproving look and then spoke up "Well I'm glad to see you're still alive friendo" he then turned to Jewelz and whispered "We are going to have to burn MD she is obviously a witch"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Jewelz felt like her chest had melted. "Oh yeah Convel whisper in my ear again baby," she said quietly. She then attempted to clear her mind a bit and regained some of her composure. "Well we don't really have to do that, she'll probably end up doing it to herself soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:17 am

"Yeah but it never really hurts to speed up the process." Convel cleared his throat and examined MDs INFERIOR figure "Why don't we go outside guys? Get some fresh air explore a little maybe even go to a body of water deep enough to see if someone will float using SATANIC witch powers or sink."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:06 am

"Ok sounds fun let's go guys." MD responded even tho she had some suspicions after hearing Convel suggest burning her.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:18 am

"Ok fine we'll do that. I reckon if we just start walking we'll come across some water or something soon enough," she said. She chose a random direction and started walking, expecting that the others would follow along. "Is there any way for me to get drunk or something because if  it's actually just us three and everyone else is dead, I'm gonna need that."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:40 am

Convel started following Jewelz "Well I guess that is something to drink to... Convel thought for a few seconds on where they could get shitfaced "Maybe MD can turn her blood into wine."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:10 pm

"Would turning her blood into wine add to the idea of her being a witch or would it make her like God or something?" Jewelz said, "because I don't really like the idea of her being either of those. But then again we'll probably kill her regardless of which of the two she is."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:27 pm

"Yeah why take the chances?" Convel looked around the area "So where do you think we are at now?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Jewelz stopped walking and looked around. "I think there's like a lake or a river or something just past those trees." She continued walking, but focused most of her attention on Convel instead of looking ahead. Wow what a stud.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: tomato   what the heck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Because MD was really deep in thought she didn't notice that Jelz and Convy were gone and when she realized she shouted into the sky "Where u motherfuckers at??!" in hopes that they will hear how nervous she is because she's all alone.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Convel noticed Jewelz looking at him "Uh you like something you s-" he picked up his ears hearing some distant shouting "What is that? Wait shit we forgot MD."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 pm

"Oh my god she was supposed to be following us," Jewelz muttered under her breath. She'd been too caught up in thinking about Convel that she didn't even realise that MD had been left behind. "Can you please just yell back at her and hopefully she'll be able to find us," she asked Convel.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:22 pm

"Sure thing." Convel cleared his throat and then began to shout "AYO BITCH OVER HERE !"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Jewelz smiled as Convel did as he was told. Although she didn't really order him or anything, she actually asked nicely. But still, it was nice of him to actually do it either way. What a waste of three sentences. "So, knowing MD, I think we have a few hours until she manages to find us," she said, "is there anything you want to do while we wait?" She wiggled her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what the heck Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the heck
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: