Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Glowing Mountains

Go down 
+3
StarBand
Blaze
Moon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Akela tried to sigh, but found that her voice quivered, threatening to turn to fearless sobs. She suddenly stifled a yawn, and remembered she had not slept for two days or so. Unwillingly, the fae let rest overtake her.

The lake shimmered in the starlight. "I missed you whenthe fire came," a voice behind her said. "ALPINE!!!" Akela barked, and turned to see her old companion, a brown and white brute. "Yeah, I checked in with some wolves, they told me where you were. Jewelz is letting me stay as a patrol," Alpine said, nuzzling Akela. "I've missed you so much..." Akela's voice was now on the verge of sobbing. "I've missed you to... seems like a week ago when the fires came... I got away to a different pack, then started looking for you..." the brute whispered.
The dream blurs and another one by a large pine takes its place.
"What do you think our pups will look like?" Alpine asked, nuzzling Akela's stomach, where the pups now rested, unborn. "Whatever their furs, they'll look beautiful," said Akela, who was now lovingly gazing at her minorly swollen belly.

Akela awoke with a start.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Alpine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:17 pm

"How have you been?" Alpine whispered, suddenly at Akela's side. Elk-scent whisper into his nostrils. "I'll be back soon," whispered the white and brown brute. He nuzzled the fae , then loped into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Akela stood and stretched. She inhaled deeply. Scents of mint, deer, Alpine and her were the greatest scents, along with something. It was a musky smell with a wisp of something familiar... Amari. Akela snarled at the scent of her dead sister. The snarl was met with a roar, and a sudden paw blasted her aside. The fae could feel the trickle of hot, sticky blood, but her senses were muffled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Alpine snarled loudly when he saw what was in the clearing. Akela laid, bloodied, on the ground. A bear stood on two legs, towering above her. The brute rushed forward, knocking the bear over. Before the beast could react, Alpine's fangs were lodged in it's neck, killing it. He looked at Akela, and whimpered. Memories of her herbs overtook him, and he struggled to remember what plant was right.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 pm

(Killing a bear for a start is unrealistic, but I'll let you off with that, though with such ease is a little too far ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Akela lifted herself up, swatted a cobweb and wrapped it around her shoulder, where she had been pushed aside by the bear. Then the femme looked at her stomach, where blood encrusted a bit of the fur. "Come on... you should meet the rest of the pack..." said the fae. I walk back to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glowing Mountains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: North-
Jump to: