Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

Spring Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Vegeta then raises his head high and snaps rudely "Well, that's her problem. The idiot just better not get in my way." He mutters the second sentence so clear can't hear it. He then looks at Moon with a bit of respect. Hebthen turns his bright golden eyes back to the den grounds, the wind ruffling his shaggy dark brown coat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:16 am

*Shadow trots out of the den to go hunting* I'll be back later with food..........hopefully. *trots of silently to the crossing*
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:14 pm

I trot into the den from the west side. "Hi all new wolves I have not greeted, I have a suspicion of rain, so leave me alone while I sleep," I say in a joking way, but serious. I feel the humidity in the air, and I start to make a new burrow. When I tunnel far enough, I turn around so the tip of my muzzle in out. I feel the soft drip of the start of rain, and I inch backwards a little.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

*a little while after he left,shadow returns with a cow elk carcass. He eats his share and then leaves the rest for the pack. A little while later he notices the beginning rain fall and drags the carcass to a shady,dry spot under a tree. Shadow then ducks into the den and crawls into a existing burrow.*
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 am

"wow vegeta is like thunder well kinda like thunder when he is all big and i'll crush sorta way." ash remarks before going to sit in shade
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 am

MD runs to Clear and hugs her tighly "YOUR BACK! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOUR BACK!!!" She says and lets her go, feeling tired of all that running. She looks around and sees Ash sitting in a shade. She comes near him and says "So, finally found Spring Den? So how are ya?" She sits wating for reply...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:14 am

"i'm good" he replys "soooooo how is it going in MD world?" he asks
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:49 am

MD smiles "Everyone is still happy there..." She lays and tries to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:51 am

smirks then closes his eyes
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:58 am

MD rolls over on her back and falls asleep...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 pm

wakes up after his dream thinks that was a good dream see's MD on her back thinks of a brilliant idea he starts balancing stones back on MD before going back to sleep
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 pm

MD feels something heavy on her but ignores it and continues dreaming something beautiful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Walking over to where Moon and Vegeta is congrergeted (Big word for someone who has small brain)
"Vegeta, words of wisdom. Don't get CLEAR angry. She's a complex wolf, who could easily, by the looks of her rip you into pieces. Well all of us. What happen between you two?" he asked Moon "She never talked about it"
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 pm

"Jewelz, me dear friend, a howl across many lands; always reachs wandering eyes. How joyful to have such worthy Moon guider infount of me. Blosoomin from the sparky Soul, to the organized Clear Soul to the Powerful Moon Guider." She said tuking her head deep into her cheast. "Tho, It seems my presents is not welcome. Particlaly by my own sister" she grined "Tho, my intentions are not to cause her harm. However much satifaction it would bring." CLEAR said the thought of it, giving her. Such satifaction. Shaking her head to remove the thoughts. "It seems my good friend, Thunder wants to share no words. (And sure Vegeta, you keep thinking that ;D) Seems his new friend, is battle worn." she winked at Jewelz "I still got it." gloating to herself momentarily. Then bowed to the floor, then rised "Jewelz, I will come and go. From time to time. But I will be hornoer to sever you, for little I can. Face it, Im the perect hunter and fighter." she smerked "Althought some will, disagree with me being her... and my temper is not the best." she sighed "Far from. The dissision is yours. I want to quarl inbetween you and your mate. In fact, inbetween you and YOUR pack. Nor do I want to drive my sister away." She said looking over to her, with the other wolves, them all clearly looking at her. Bringing herself to Jewelzs ear she wisper "I may seem heartless, but I just am who I am" then drawing back. "I do what I do" she paused "I will give you time to think, you will find me at my favriot place" with that, she nodded to the
oon Guider and Clear Soul then walked past the group of Wovles that where watching her. Brifly showning her pure white teeth at them. She dissappered into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 pm

I try to fall asleep (Its raining, bout to storm), but the constant drip of the water trickling on my fur makes sleep hard. I decide, instead, to go into the den. Easily falling asleep in the dry spot of the shaded den, I... fall asleep lol. I just said it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Moon sighs and walks off “she’s my sister so it’s impossible for me to hate her but I wish she’d listened to me back then, if she had maybe we wouldn’t be on such bitter terms” she thought as she heads towards Moon Mountain peak.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: Spring den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Vegeta looked at Thunder and snapped " I seriously doubt she could rip me to pieces, because she can't. And I couldn't care less if she did because I have more important things to do." Vegeta then got up on his paws and padded off with his tail held high away to the relaxing places because he had never seen those places in the territory yet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 am

*Wakes up, Stares at Moon, then at CLEAR, then at Moon then at CLEAR again,with a confused look on his face,sighs and goes back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:33 am

MD wakes up hearing Clear's long speech. She stands up and says to herself "Wow that was a sure long speech... I almost forgot it all..." She shakes head and looks at stones near her. She tilts head as she realizes that someone put stones on her. She looks around and sees Ash sleeping. She grins and carefuly, not making a sound, walks behind him. She comes closer and suddenly shouts "HIIII ASH!!!" Then bursts out laughing...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:38 am

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Ashjumps ten feet in the air after hearing MD yell.Turns round seeing MD snickering "Well look who it is." he smerked "You know i'll get revenge but, teh question is when will i get revenge? It could be now or later " he laughed
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:46 pm

"Oh don't worry, you will... Unless I'll get my revenge first!" She laughs again and smiles...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:21 pm

"Who cares? I didn't get any sleep in that rain!" I grumble as the patter of rain withers away.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

"wow Amari sleeps alot yes i know we all sleep alot but Amari the most" Ash pokes MD randomly before continuing (ooooh epic spelling fail) "Infact it seems to be the spark of conversation and the only thing that we talk about,not that it's annoying but i just feel like we should talk about something differnt or go on some awesome adventure that way i could use some more of catch-phrases when something goes wrong..." Ash goes on for a few more seconds before realizing he sounds like a leader and shuts up

(YAY 200 TH POST YAY)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 am

MD laughs at Ash again and says "Haha so what should we do? I want that awesome adventure!" She wags her tail ready to go somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:13 pm

"Ugh, could I get a little bit of quiet?" I mutter. "Fine. I will go elsewhere and sleep." I walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: