Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Star

Star

Spring Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Star walks in and sees Amari, Ash, and Moon Daughter standing around. "What's the commotion?" She bends down and picks up a tick and gently places it in the beggining of the woods. She comes back to the clearing and sits. She licks her paw and waits for them to reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:44 pm

(Ok, lets just say I walked away from the den. Im still here)
"SLEEP!!!" I mutter. I sigh. "Im going hunting. For birds."
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re; Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 pm

"Amari eats birds now? I thought she had a pet bird..."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm

"I have always eaten fowl. I kill coyotes and foxes that try to hurt Down, or even mess with me. I eat birds when Im hungry." I growl, putting the storks onto the ground as I walk in.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 am

"OK...so you kill his bird friends?" I say walking around the den looking for a place to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 am

"These are water-fowl. They don't live in forests and all. And it is against nature not to use the tools that are given. In this case, storks. Now, stop complaining about a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 am

I find a place and I lay down "Well I'm going to take a nap."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:59 am

As always, she stood, thinking about what had been said to her by the past Clear Soul. She decided to keep her thoughts to herself and kept quiet, as she walked across the den grounds to the edge of the clearing. She glanced through the trees, squinting her eyes as to attempt to keep the glare of the sun out of her eyes. Spying the quick movement of a shadow zooming through the trees, she barked deeply as a warning, seeing it was a coyote. Jewelz watched in mild content as the small canine swiftly changed direction and headed away from the den grounds.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 am

He walked through the clearing, realizing how 'out of the loop' he had been for a while. Dazed, he walked continuously, until he settled at the base of a tree, close to the den, yet far from the other wolves of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 am

I see Xeth walk into the clearing. I pad over to the tree and lay down near him.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 am

He watched with a smile as Amari came and laid down next to him. "And how is this fine wolf today?" He asked with a gentle smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:09 am

Thunder clearly, angering Vegeta thinks He has no idea. He then laughts to himself So stuborn Standing up shaking his head in disaproval, he walked over to Jewelz. He twisted his face to he could see her eyes. He smiled, seethat one wolf who said him so happy, made all this problems go away. He feeling lost in her eyes. He rested his head on hers, he let out a rumbel of contentment. Because nothing mattered now, at this moment.

(Sorry guys!! been reading Pride and prejudice so made me write different)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I smile as I say, "Oh, you mean me? Im doing well." I nuzzle Xeth before noticing Thunder. "What the? Well, looks like it isn't just me who he's hating," I say, referring(sp) to the situation at the beach.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:19 pm

"Soooooooooooo..." MD says as she gets really bored by doing nothing "Um... Look, I see some lovebirds over there... They are hairy and nuzzling each other... One is still a bit young... Guess who it is?" She says to Ash giggling...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:36 pm

"umm..let me guess Amari and Xeth" Ash laughs
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

"Yusss you are right! And your prize is... A leaf!" MD says and gives Ash a random leaf taken from ground. She laughs and watches the rest of the pack...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Picking his head up Thunder thought to himself. We need to get sorted, now! "I need to speak with Vegeta. Thunder stormed over to Vegeta. "When was the last patrol may I ask? hmmm.... long time ago. Get one sorted. I'll help if you need some skill. So tell me what are you waiting for?" he asked "WAKE UP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 pm

I slightly sink into the sandy ground as I hear Thunder yell. 'Why should I be scared of him?' I think. "Cut him some slack!" I say mildly in protest, but I shut my mouth once the sentence is in the air. 'I seriously should work on what I do and don't fear!' I think.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:55 am

MD makes serious face as she hears Thunder yell.She comes near Vegeta and says to Thunder "Hey don't shout so much!" She pets Vegeta's head "I can do that patrol thingie... Maybe, just don't yell ok? My ears hurt..." She says again and yawns...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 am

Ash gets up "I guess i'll help...It is my job" he yawns
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 am

MD turns to Ash "Oh really? Yayz!" She says and laughs...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:07 pm

"Oh wonderful, Ash. You're finally doing your job. Speaking of jobs, I'm going to go... somewhere." I get up from my place near Xeth and go to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Ash looks over to Amari "You don't do your job." he retorted "niether does Thunder,Convel,Vegeta,Swift,Shadow or Xeth so, suck on that"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:05 pm

"I heard that you sell out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: