Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Spring Den - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 am

I close my eyes and fall asleep next to Pedro. I wake up and go to find some food for Pedro.

I trot back to the den, with the rabbit that I caught on my back. The fae shakes the animal off my shoulders, near Pedro.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

I walk into the den site my anger swelling. I set down the two rabbits i had killed and looked around. Seeing the wolves around me made me angry. Witch one had ignored my call. It didn't really matter I realized. I grunted and turned and left to find some where where I could blow off my anger.

Last edited by Queen on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm

The femme saw a different she walk off in danger. Deciding she better go before the angry fae did something stupid, she padded after flyer, leaving the rabbit near the sleeping body of Pedro.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

I try to hide my limp as I walk into the den site. I find a tree and sit leaning my back on it. I rip off the bandage silently and lick my wound.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Akela walks back, and snarls as she smells blood. She saw Queen and trotted over to see.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm

I see Akela coming " Its nothing" I snarl a bit harsher then I meant. I hide the wound with my snout.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am

MD listens to wolves, and then giggles "Heh, why are you two so angry? Problems with healing?" She then laughs, but quckly stops as she feels little pain in her tail. She turns her head to see what it is, but she only sees Micro trying to stop her from laughing at others and biting her tail "Aww Micro! Ok fine I won't laugh..." MD growls a bit. She feels little mouse scurry on her head and smiles. MD tries to see Micro with only her eyes, without moving head, but fails getting some pain in them. She sighs "This is bad... We lost another member and now two other wolves are almost fightin... Hmm... Micro, I wonder, why are you so small? Why mice are to tiny? Maybe it helps them to hide?" MD then stops talking and thinks to herself...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 am

"You're hurt, and you need help, because if you don’t than you could get infected, and if you're infected than you could die." She says to the arrogant fae.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 am

I sigh heavily and lift my snout. I lift the hurt leg up
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 am

I take cobwebs from a rock, and goldenrod from before. I wrap her leg in the webs, and give her the goldenrod to swallow.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:22 pm

I watch her work. When shes done I quickly stand up. I look to MD laughing I growl angry that she was laughing at me. I instantly regret it and think my nerves are getting to me maybe when my leg is healed enough i will take a short break form this pack and spend a night on my own, it was a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Akela looks as Queen's nerves get to her. "If you wish to spend some time, when your leg is healed enough for a long walk, I have a place. For now, get in the shade. You don't want that leg hurt. Speaking of which, I have to go make sure my herbs aren't wet. You may come with me, for something I have for you, or you can wait. Either way... I must be off." I trot away, then look at Queen to see if she is following.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

I hesitate then follow thinking it would calm me.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Crawls out from under the tree he sometimes disapears to "It seems there are like 5 new people here since i vanished." he sighed, looking round the den site "hey where is that little one that is always nagging me about not doing anything, she has got a bit of a point tho- OH MY GAWD ITS THAT EVIL SISTER AMARI HAS YOU TRIED TO KILL ME TWICE WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?!?" he snarled angrily
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"I will bring you back an herb for saneness, in the meantime, the humans have things for rabies." I say, blinking in surprise. "Well, Queen, if you're coming, let's go now." I walk away through the path.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 pm

I stare at Ash then turn and follow Akela down the trodden path.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Bleh...   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:32 am

MD stares at Ash not quite sure what he's talking about. But then she yawns and looks around. Suddenly she jumps up trying to catch something. "AAH!" She shouts as she lands on her back "Owowowow... Bad idea, bad idea..." She whines and stands up "This wolf is not made for jumping! I must remember that next time I'll try to catch a bug..." She says and spits out her catched bug. She sits and stares at bug, wondering if it's still alive...

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE... OF BECAUSE)
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm

I wake up "Oh my god..." I look over to see a wolf's head "Oh my god..." I see that it's decapitated "OH MY GOD!" I wake up for the second time "Ah it was just a dream." I look over too see Willow. He looks at me and says "You ready for more big boy?" "AHHHHHH" I wake up for the third time "Ah it was just a dream inside of a dream.. Damn i was 3 layers in there." I wake up for 4th time "Ok this is getting retar-" Wakes up for the 5th time. "God dammi-" Wakes up for the 6th time "seriousl-"
Wakes up for real "Ahhhhh give me the kick!!! Oh im awake..."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 am

Hearing a wolf, he lifted his head and looked in the direction of it, his eyes wide with surprise. Seeing it was only Convel, who appeared to have had a dream of a sort, he diverted his attention to his wounded leg, wondering if it had healed enough or not. To test it, the brute lifted his leg up and kicked at the air slowly. Realising it was now fine, he curled round and tore the bandages off his leg and revealed the scar, which was then covered by his fur. Then, being bored of lying around all day, he stood up and walked around the densite, before heading off into the hunting grounds to reacquaint himself with hunting.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:19 pm

"Hmpf." he sighed "You all think i'm bonkers." he muttered before sulking under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: SPring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 pm

"I don't think your crazy just stupid" I say rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 am

"Did someone say, crazy?" MD asks with a grin "Maybe it's time for some... SUMMER CRAZYNESS!!!" She shouts and jumps on a puddle splashing everything around her. She runs away from den territory yelling to some wolves behind her "I'M GOING TO BLACK ROCK LAKE! WHO'S WITH ME?? CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" She laughs and disappears behind some trees...

(Oh, did I mention that you won't see me in chat for a few days? Because I'm at my grandma with only my weird phone with stupid internet connection...)
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 pm

walks off to find MD
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 am

Strolling into the den grounds, a thought struck her mind, it's Spring, and we haven't moved dens. With a heavy sigh, she bounded onto the nearest stone she could find and let out a small announcement. "Everyone here, we're moving dens to the Summer den now, and seeing that quite a few of us aren't actually present in the den areas, you may all just move along in your own time." With that, she let out a loud howl to notify the others and began her own way to the den.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 am

I follow the fae to the new den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: