Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Spring Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 am

She finally catches Micro by his tail, and giggles "Heh I cought you again! I'm awesomeeeeee!" She says and laughs. Micro makes some squeaking noises too. MD looks around feeling bored again. She sees Jewelz sitting near Vegeta, and gets interested "Hmm... I wonder where's Thunder?" She thinks and stands up, but sits again shaking off her throughts...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 am

She looks at Vegeta who was looking at her as if pleading, she smiles knowing that if those eyes were pleading she was not the one to help, then she sighs “I’m going to collect herbs it’s spring they’re starting to grow and I want to make sure I get the freshest herbs as they keep the longest, in this pack you never know when some wolf is going to come crawling back to the den after recklessly attacking a bear” she walks away from the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Thunder walks in, hearing Moon's comment "Well, at least it got rid of the bear" he said snappy 'cause Amari had taken all his patience. Then walking over to MD and sat down "And no, I don't care that Jewelz is sat next to Vegeta. Actruly" he said sniffing the air, we need food" He said that and ran off as like into action.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Vegeta then snapped back into his normal mode. He then looks over at Jewelz, seeing her smile. Vegeta says a bit rudely but unintentionally "I'm going to go get something to eat." He then stood up on his large paws and padded off into the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:29 am

Thunder came home, after failing to catch anything from the hunting grounds. Laying on his side with no energy left in him. He let his head fall on to the ground, as the sun burned down on his fur.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:45 am

*shadow walks into the den* Hello new pack members!
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

Vegeta walks into the den grounds backwards, dragging a quarter-eaten elk calf with him for the rest of the pack to eat. He drops it in the middle of the area and he walks off a few paces away and sits down. He looks at the new wolf and snorts to himself: newbies." paying absolutely no attention to the cut on his right flank from when the calf kicked him, he just ignores the cut and lets it bleed, knowing it will heal on its own.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 am

Getting up, Thunder walked over to Vegeta, and nodded to him "Thanks for the kill" then turned round to eat some of it. Felling more engerginzed, Thunder walked over to Shadow, "Welcome" he nodded to Shadow then smiling. "If you need anything just ask" he winked then rubbed Clear Moon sent on him. "Your one of us now" then walked away to sit in next to Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Vegeta mumbles a: Hmph. to Thunder as a your welcome. Then he realizes something and says to Thunder "Hey, where's that other wolf? whats his name again? Pash... lash... Ash! thats it." Vegeta then snickers "he must still think that were at the winter den, lets leave him there and see what happens." He then tries not to laugh, imagining him sitting there by himself.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Moon Daughter hears Vegeta saying something about Ash. She comes closer and whines, when she realizes that Ash isn't here "Omg Ash isn't here! And you just want to leave him alone! How could you! MEANIE!" She shouts to Vegeta and runs off to Winder Den...
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

CLEAR walked into the clearing, he small compact body, bursting with muscles which were tearing out of her skin. Breathing in deeply she let out a long strong howl, which ringed all around the pack territory. Opening here clear blue eyes, which looked like the purest pools of water. "I'm back." She said to the silence. "And Happy Birthday too." she wispered hopeing Moon wasn't around. She looked around again, seeing Thunder. In her mind she hoped he would talk to her, but didn't think he would. Not now anyway, especialy since he intimidated her. He was four times as big as CLEAR. Since she was about the same size as a 6 Moon old pup. "Where's Jewelz?" she anounced turning to the dark brown wolf next to Thunder, who was only twice the size of CLEAR.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 pm

(By the way, I'm as big as Thunder, thank you very much)

Vegeta glares at the new wolf and snaps "Your old enough, go look for yourself." He then lies down on his paws being tired.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:01 pm

A slight grin pulled across her maw as she heard the howl of the past Clear Soul. She hopped up and walked over to her saying "Shut up" to Vegeta along the way. Reaching CLEAR she sat down infront of her and smiled a welcome, before beginning with, "Long time no see."
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Vegeta growls low and angrily at Jewelz comment and he says after her "Nah I dont think i want to." He lays his head back down.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 am

arrives at the den "Alright which nut jobs idea was it to leave the winter den and not tell me c'mon speak up" he yell's angrily "hi CLEAR." he mutters
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 am

Ruby walks into the den grounds and looks around. She sees a male wolf, who she guesses is Ash, and goes to sit next to him. "Hello...'', she says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 am

"looks down at the wolf "hey." he ses quickly still waiting for the idiots to answer his questions "i'm Ash." he tells the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:30 am

She looks up at ash. ''I'm Ruby'', she says sounding confused. ''What's going on here?''
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:33 am

"well welcome to the pack ruby " he ses smiling for a moment "well these nutters moved dens whislt i was away and didn't tell me"
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:39 am

''Thank you'', she says smiling at him. ''Well it's already been done now lets not make it a big problem...''
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 am

Hi Ruby! I'm new to the pack as well. Welcome! *Thinks to himself* I wonder whats up with Vegeta?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:19 am

She walks back into the den, turning she sees Clear, she growls to herself before letting out a deep sigh. “hello Clear I take it you’re just visiting” she says, not waiting to hear what Clear she walks over to her usual resting spot and sits down “when ever Clear comes here there is always trouble” she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Spring den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Vegeta watches Moon closely and sees her expression when she sees CLEAR. Vegeta stands up and pads over to her, he sits down next to her and says "Not to fond of clear are ya." without letting clear hear. His ears twitch and his claws sink into the soft earth.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:55 pm

“not fond of? Of course I’m not fond of her at times she can be rude and arrogant, not listening to others is just one of her traits. Sure she has some good points but she‘s mainly over aggressive and does nothing but insult” Moon growls, she then sighs “she was one of the original founders of the pack and we created the pack together but there was a misunderstanding around the time she left the pack, what I don’t understand is why she still comes back here from time to time”
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:01 pm

overhearing Moon and Vegeta converation he joins in "CLEAR is probably lonely on her own." he mutters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: