Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Summer Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Summer Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Summer Den

Go down 
+8
Artemis
Star
Ora
Dex
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 am

The Packs summer den

Summer Den Summer10
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Leads the pack past the summer den and toward the winter den
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm

She follows Moon closely, trying no to fall behind again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 am

She arrives at the Summer Den and looks around. "You three see anything?" She asks as she walks around the area herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 am

"No!" She says... She comes near den and looks at it... "Only dead bird!" She says again as she sees dead bird on den...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:18 pm

"Jewelz I think you are Moon Guider."Blizzard said"Moon left..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 pm

She runs back to the den, pushing past Blizzard. A tear starts to form in her eye. She's wrong, right? She's crazy, I think. B-but this can't be true... She thinks to herself as she runs.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 am

"Oh what now?!" She says and goes to Winter Den slowly...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:35 am

The fae trotted into the den grounds and scanned the area. Seems safe to me, she thought, letting out a slight yawn as she walked towards the entrance. Once there, she sat outside the front and awaited the arrival of the others.
Back to top Go down
Dex

Dex

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:00 pm

I walk into the summer den site and survey my surroundings. Jewelz sits by the front I walk over to her.
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 am

Running to the den with all energy, Ora bounced up and down around the den to make sure it was safe, tackling a butterfly to pretend it was a predator, then going back to his 8 month old self, more serious then what he just was. "Can I do any thing Jewelz?" He asked pleadingly trying to get something to do other than wait.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 am

Star made her way slowly to the den site, making sure not to trip over the young pup Ora, she goes over to Jewelz and lays down. Her stomach growls and she sits up. "Hey Jewelz I'm going hunting for us, I'll be back soon." Then the young fae trots off to the Dark Forest for her first time. (Lol Ora, why the butterfly? Oh, and welcome to the pack.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Artemis

Artemis

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:39 am

Reaching the den I approach Jewelz." I am going to go hunting" I say happily. I turn to go hoping she wouldn't get mad.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 am

slowly stumbles into the den "What the..." he mumbled as another wolf trotted past him " i gotta talk to Jewelz about this." he groaned as walked over to the fae "So like umm..... who are all these... never mind people and are they gonna steal my food."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:19 pm

I get up and look over at Ash "Friggin glutton." I say followed with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am

"Hah, they're just the new members, Ash, and look, one of them is hunting, so you should be happy." The fae laughed, as she nodded to the wolves who had informed her that they were to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm

I watch the new Growing Soul pounce upon a butterfly. Smiling, I remember how this pup was like me, when I was 8 months old. Then I remember me and my brother, and how we were favorites of the alpha. I turn to Jewelz. "May I take him out with me while I go to find herbs?" I ask her, still smiling at the memories. "I won't bore him with the history of mint and thyme, but maybe I could show him a couple places in the territory?"
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:11 pm

She turned to Akela as she spoke, "Sure, it'll be good for him."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 am

I smile and turn towards Ora. "Well, come along, then, many good places in the territory for a Soul-in-the-making to know," I say, before padding to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:49 am

"I must find a way to prove to the others Akela is evil," he thought to himself "but how?" he trotted over to black rock lake and begin think up a master plan....

.............................................................................................................................................................

"Jewelz he yelled,the lake is dried up we have no more water,what are we gonna do?" he asked anxiously

Last edited by Ash(Da Sweeze) on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : y'know)
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:13 pm

After the butterfly left, I hear Akela and look excited, then serious again. I get up and follow Akela.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Her eyes widened in shock as Ash's words became clear to her. "Wow," She began, "I guess we have a drought on our hands..." her voice trailed off as she thought of any solutions. "Do you know if the lake at Clear View is the same? I don't think it should be dried up as the water there comes underground from the ocean (or whatever), could you check?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm

I stop in my tracks as I hear the news of the drought. New to the pack I wonder if I should be worried.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 am

Before walking off I look at Artemis. "We surely don't have anything to worry about. I'm sure there will be water somewhere," I say, before padding out of the densite to the crossing.
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:38 am

Stares at Jewelz, then nods and says. "We'll check it while we are out." Then runs to the crossing with Akela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: