Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Mushroom Forest

Go down 
+5
Pedro
Sombry
Moon
Blaze
MoonPie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:35 pm

I look over at the fae "Well you sound excited." I say then turn around to look at all the different colored mushrooms but I didn't touch any a bit worried "Two wolves in a forest hmmmm where have I heard this one before? Oh, I remember grand pa's scary stories."
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 pm

She looked to him and rolled her eyes "Don't think about jumping me" she narrowed her eyes in a playful manner, her amber orbs glinted under the lunar moons waxy glow.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 pm

I smirk "Me trying to scare someone? Nooooo." I look at the fae then back at the colorful mushroom "I'm pretty sure this one's poisonous the color is to tell about how poisonous it is.... or is that caterpillars?" I say trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Her gaze followed Convels to the mushroom, she looked at it "My mother would tell my younger sisters if you sniffed them you would get hyper or mad. It tended to scare them off about" she winked and lowered her rump to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 pm

I sit down as well "Huh? What's up with the noises?" I say little curious about the unusual noises "That's just not crickets." I say trying to think of where the sounds or coming from.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Her blair ears perked upright, she looked around trying to locate the sound. Her head turned facing the forest behind "Hmm" she thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 pm

"Strange..." I look around the forest for anything out of the ordinary but other then tree's and mushrooms. "Hmmm I might have to come back here and find out what those sounds are."
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Her ears remained fixed on the mysterious sounds "I wander what that could be.." she thought, she then looked to Convel with a puzzled face "Should we go check it out?" she suggested feeling strangely brave.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Looking at the far and raising a eyebrow "Are you sure? I don't have a problem with investigating the sounds." I say a bit worried that there might be a 2 headed bear or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 pm

She nipped his ear "Come on scaredy pup" she teased and then slowly padded towards the forest, her paw hesitated looking into the ever darkening tree's.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

"If you insist then." Getting up I walked behind Saff "Problem?" I say rasing a eyebrow 'Hope I wont have to carry her back to the den... again.'
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:09 pm

She looked to him "What if its like a rabbit with rabies" her eyes widened "Or worst a rabbit without rabies!" she snorted. Trying to be funny was pointless Saff had no sence of humour what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:14 pm

I look at the fae "People try to be funny when there nervous." I say with a smirk then I look into the darkness of the forest "Towards deat- I mean adventure." I say walking a bit slow In-case Saff has second thoughts
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:17 pm

She stopped and frowned "Maybe it could wait until morning" she looked back quickly catching sight of the mushrooms once again "Besides I need to see these things glow!" it was both true and an excuse to return.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 pm

I turn around and look at the fae "Huh. Hmmm then what should we do while we wait for them to glow." I say walking back to the fae a bit disappointed that she had a change of heart about the noises but then again there could be a two headed bear in there.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:23 pm

She shrugged "Trying to look brave is a waste of time for me" she raised her hind leg and briefly scratched her black ear. She looked down "Shouldn't be long now" she smiled trying to hide some fear that still remained on her face.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:26 pm

"No, don't go there!" MD shouts, suddenly appearing in front of Saff "Go there, and you won't find the way back..." She says, this time looking at Convel "I know this place a lot better than any of you... Many wolves have lost their minds here... Only by gettin lost. So if you want to stay alive, don't follows the sounds... But why I'm even botherin to explain? Just know one thing, I'm not goin to help ya..." She says in a low voice. She growls and walks away from them, until she knows no one can see her. She turns around and sits "Why I'm even doin this..." She says to herself quetly and waits...
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:27 pm

"No, don't go there!" MD shouts, suddenly appearing in front of Saff "Go there, and you won't find the way back..." She says, this time looking at Convel "I know this place a lot better than any of you... Many wolves have lost their minds here... Only by gettin lost. So if you want to stay alive, don't follows the sounds... But why I'm even botherin to explain? Just know one thing, I'm not goin to help ya..." She says in a low voice. She growls and walks away from them, until she knows no one can see her. She turns around and sits "Why I'm even doin this..." She says to herself quetly and waits...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 pm

"What the?!?!" I jump back and hit a tree I get up and shake my head "Oh, it was just MD." then I noticed that I just about jumped back like 7 feet and I sigh "Why am I so jumpy?"
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 pm

She gave an unusual girly giggle at Convel and walked over to MD "What do you mean?" she asked thinking MD herself could be insane right now.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Noticing that MD and Saff were going to probably talk about being lonely and stuff but I get up and walk over to them anyway 'Mental note 1 ask MD, about the sounds at some point in my life.'
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Saffira watched as the moon rose into the sky making the strange ominous mushrooms glow brightly, she looked at them as they all one after the other lit up making the wolves pelts change colour in the evening air.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:52 pm

I look at amazement at mushrooms "I wonder what causes something like this? The moon?" I say looking at the mushrooms that were changing colors "It's starting to give me a headache..."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 pm

MD smirks "You don't know ANYTHING about this place... Maybe if you wandered here for about two years... And the sounds? Ignore them, the forest always makes these sounds... They say the souls of the dead lost wolves come here to howl together... So maybe you heard some of them?" She laughs...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:05 pm

She gave a smile at the glowing mushrooms as their colours slowly dimmed back into natural light, she looked over to MD and Convel not realising her tail was loudly thumping against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mushroom Forest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next