Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Sea Cliff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 am

A cliff over looking the sea, if you were to fall you'd fall into the sea and certain death, the sea below is dangerously ferocious
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 am

she walks near the edge being careful not to slip over the edge, "I've never seen the sea so angry, when I first came here it was so calm all the time" she stops and thinks to herself before walking on
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 pm

stops and listens "now" she turns around and heads north back to the pack land "now is the right time to return to pack land, I believe Thunder will soon be willing to apologize, but I also doubt he will he's not that kind of wolf"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:11 pm

I stop and pant. I smell the scent of wolf and I realize they are following me. I let out a loud howl to my pack: Help me! I am at the Sea Cliff! Help!
The four wolves come out of the surrounding beech trees. one swipes my face and I let out a yelp. One snaps at me till I back up until I have no more room. The one that swiped at me snaps at me again so I fall, but I hold on with one paw. The sparrow flies off my shoulder and harrasses the wolves, giving me enough time to hope that they will come, because I can't climb out.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Moon
Admin
Moon

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

She finally made it outside the territory and at the Sea Cliff, only to see Amari barely clinging onto her life. She ran over to Amari as the other wolves were being harassed by the sparrow and pulled her up by the scruff of her neck. She carried Amari a safe distance away and ran back to the edge of the cliff, calling for the wolves' attention. One of the black wolves turned its head and charged towards Jewelz, but she side-stepped the attack and the wolf slipped off the edge, scrambling frantically up the side for its life. She moved away and ran back to the den with Amari at her side as the wolves went to help their member.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 am

Akela padded up to the tip of the cliff. The water roared, and pounded against the cliffs as it always did.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Ora

Ora

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:39 am

Pads up, seeing the water, sighing with relief and then following Akela to the den.
Back to top Go down

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Thunder throws himself on the floor at the very egde on the cliff, he looks down and sees the angry sea crash into the side of the cliff. More rain throws down and soaks Thunder, he feels like throwing himself off but is too tired to ever move. Thunder sticks him tounge out and laps the droplet giving him megar strenght. Sleep soon captures Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 am

The hybrid walks towards the edge of the cliff, ears pricked just in case the newly befriended hunter calls for her. She closes her eyes and lets the smell of the sea far below drift into her nose. "This is just so beautiful...How come I've never been here before?" Jessie wonders to herself. She hears whistling, and turns around. "Jessie! Here, girl! Dinner time!" She bounds up to Jason, and together, they run back to camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Sponsored content

The Sea Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Cliff   The Sea Cliff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sea Cliff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: South-
Jump to: