Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Autumn Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 am

Blaze:Moon my mom is falling of a cliff in Rocky Mountain Peak you have to help her
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 am

I run off to help
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Walks back to den... Thinking of something... Looks at ground and walks into tree "Ouch!" she shakes her head and looks around... "Aw I wanted to go to Moon Mountain Peak... Well then..." She finds nice spot and lies down...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 pm

She gets back to the den. She feels a small warm drop of blood trickle down from her ear. She decides to walk over to Clearview to wash her ear.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 pm

She gets back from Clearview and sits beneath a tree for a bit and rests.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:20 am

She wakes up and looks around. She sees Moon Daughter sleeping on the ground beneath a tree. She walks up to her and looks at her forehead. It looks swollen. She sniffs it. It smells like pine. She imagines how something could've resulted in this and giggles. She walks around and eventually decides to sunbake on a rock.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:50 am

Hears that someone is sniffing her but stays still... Then that wolf goes away... Opens eyes and sees Jewelz sunbaking on a rock... Quietly stalks near her... Then jumps on Jewelz shouting "BOO!!!"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:34 pm

"Ahhh!" She screams as she has a little spazm attack and falls off the rock. Turns around and sees Moon Daughter. "Ugh... Why do you have to do things like that..." She sighs and climbs on top of the den, where she can see everywhere. She watches Moon Daughter closley.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:36 pm

"Aww... I'm sorry... Just I'm bored... Forgive me?" Rolls on back and looks at Jewelz with puppy eyes... Thinks something and says "I think we need more food... I better go hunt a little..." And runs away...
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Tella jumps at moon happy
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 am

"She's right," she says to herself, "we do need more food." She runs after Moon daughter to the dark forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:21 am

Clearheart werriely walks in, shoulders high she sleeks into the den
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:10 pm

I help Blizzard into the den "I'll get you some food" I say running to the pile of meat and getting some food for her " will this do" I say placing a hare at her paws
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Ok I say but i cant fight with the rest of the fangs for a while i cant even walk
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Fallls back down
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:09 am

We finally reach the den and put the carcass down.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:40 am

"This... elk... is... so... heavy..." Moon Daughter says tiredly... Then looks at mouse "We need to hide you somewhere... Jewelz do you know a good hiding place?"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:50 am

"There's a crack in the wall of the den, he can stay there."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:32 am

"Hmm..." She looks around and sees a crack... She comes near it and sniffs it... "Aah!" She shouts and a hissing snake falls out of crack...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 am

Thank you eats hare and passes her a elk leg from my hunt yesterday
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:22 am

I hear Moon Daughter shout I leap landing on the back off the snakes head and biting fast before flinging it out the den. There it lay dead outside the den
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 am

She sniffs the dead snake grabs the dead snake and trotes off the snake hanging of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 am

"Thanks, Moon" She says, still scared... Then she looks at Jewelz... Says with her eyes "Hide Micro!"... Then turns head again to Moon and smiles...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 pm

I turn back to Blizzard, "thank you" I say taking the elk leg and sitting down to eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Looking over her pack mates she sees something is missing. She gets up. She runs off to do something about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: