Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Autumn Den - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:47 am

"What is with you and pokeing people, she's alsleep leave her alone" I starre at Moon Daughter, bemused still.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 am

"And what's with you and bein angry all the time?" MD stares back at Volug "She haz all life to sleep! No one's will get hurt if I poke her..." She says still staring at Volug...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm

The fae let out a small grumble as she reluctantly woke from her nap. She stood up as she slowly regained her energy and stepped outside, coming face to face with the brute. Assuming that this was the wolf who wanted to join, she asked him, "Rank?"
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I mutter something to myself, Alaya still in my muzzle. I gently put her down as I say, "I suppose I'm going to go bury the five of them." I growl, and then walk off to Body Hills to lay the first body down.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Hardly plesent for leader I think to myself, "You have no warriors or as you refer to them as 'Fangs'" I speak slow, thinking about it in my head as well as I speak, my eye passes lazily over another male which proves disinterest
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 pm

She let out a quiet yawn before replying, "So I assume you chosen to become one? If so, welcome." She was still fairly groggy after only just waking up from her nap. After blinking a few more times, she fet back to her usual self, and managed to cast the new brute a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:18 pm

I walk into the den looking around "So these are the new digs, huh?" I notice the newbie "Oh, look one of the two douches from clear view." I mumble to myself looking for a good place to lay down and, rest at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 pm

I turn and face the black wolf, I clear my throat "that did you just call me?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:14 am

"He didn't call you anything," the fae said abruptly as she pushed past Volug, wanting to get into the clearing. Once out in the open space, she leapt onto a nearby rock and scrambled up its side, before sitting down, making sure to keep balance as she did. From there, she kept watch over the portion of the territory she could see, awaiting the arrival of the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 am

MD turns her head to see Convel "Well hai... Is the second douche is my friend? The one with a scar on his eye? Hmm..." She grins and looks at Volug "Well, welcome to the pack Volug! Have a good time until it's over! Aaaaaaaaand I still remember somethin... Somethin that tells me you are not very smart! Do you know what it is?" She comes closer and smirks "It's yer sentence! You said your tail is fluffier... We'll see about that! Wanna bet who's the fluffiest?" She turns around and slaps Volug in the face with her tail (Pffff mah english skillz are kinda off...). Then she walks to a random tree and sits near it, staring at Volug...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 am

I look a the newbie "Oh, pardon me if I stutterd I think I called you a douche." I say then continue looking for a place to rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 am

Bored and alone the grey fae walked into the domain of the Autumn Den, she had scented her pack mates were nearby. Saffira looked around a new face in the crowd, she trotted over and decided to greet the new wolf "Hiya"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 pm

As Moon Daughter walks a away, "Don't touch me" I snear, "As for you, what really is the problem, huh?" I look over to the white wolf that what just walked over then back at the black wolf "Scared, am talking to your girlfriend is it?" I grin then look to the white female "Why hello, I'm Volug, and you?" I say sweetly, with revenge in the back of my throat.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 pm

She rolled her eyes impatiently "I don't have a mate.." she simply begun, her voice firm yet calm at the same time "I'm Saffira" she nodded her head lightly in greeting. Her tail twitched then folding it beside her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:52 pm

"Well Saffira, I think you are the only plesent," I gaze drifts over to Moon Daughter "normal" I cough "wolf around here" I flick my left ear so flick off an annoying droplet of water
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 am

The fae looked down at her stomach as it growled. Leaping down off the rock she was sitting on, she began trotting in the direction of the hunting grounds, not bothering to ask anyone if they wanted to join her in a hunt. Instead, she simply informed them that she was leaving for a hunt with a bark.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:54 am

MD grins at Volug's words "Well thank you very much Volug! I think you are the best wolf around here! You really think I'm crazy? And you are big and strong and cute! I just want to hug ya!" She says and stands up coming closer to him "But I might hurt ya... And you will get scared..." She smiles...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:08 am

The wolf trotted back into the den grounds, this time with a freshly killed hare in her jaws. Setting it down at the base of a tree, she sat and gnawed on its warm, tough meat in the shade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 am

I step back in conter to the grey female "I like my own space" I growl
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 am

"Oh I know you do... I think you already told me somethin... Oh yea! You said I should not touch you! But why? Are you scared of me?" She tilts head and stares at Volug with worried eyes, but a devilish smile "I'm so sorry if I scared you! I didn't mean that... Hmm, but I believed that you ARE strong... I guess not, if you are scared of a single female... Do my crazyness scare you?" She giggles "Then tell me how to be normal!" She sits still giggling...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 am

She couldn't help but smile at his notification of Moon Daughter, she nodded "Well it was nice to meet you Volug" she chuckled her tail thrashing in a teasing fashion "I see you're busy with all the females" she nodded and raised her paw tending to any brief grooming needs until she was further wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 am

I smerk in reply to Saffira, "As for you Monn Daughter I'm not scared of you, I just like my own space" I grunt
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:27 am

Now noticing her pelt was back to its usual dusky light grey, she nodded in approvement and turned to Volug and Moon Daughter. She rolled her eyes at MD "What in elders name are you doing?" she asked shaking her head to hide the little grin that played on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 am

"Oh you think so? Then have your space now... But I can't promise you will have it in the future..." MD smirks and tilts head "And because I'm gonna hug ya sooner or later!" She giggles "Maybe I'll do that when you are sleepin..." She giggles again and looks at Saff "Oh nothin... I'm just tryin to tell this little puppy that he shouldn't be scared of me!" She turns head to Volug "And you still didn't tell me how to be normal! I just don't know! Will ya tech me?" She makes a sad face...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 am

I stare at MD with cold eyes "the day you wrap your paws around, will be the very day my teeth will wrap around you, understand" I say blankly with threat as a undertone. I start to walk away "Oh by the way, you want to be normal sit there and be quiet" I snort then find alone space to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: