Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

Autumn Den - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 am

She shrugged at MD "He doesn't seem that into you" she stated the obvious and turned her head watching him walk away, her face was blank. This brute seemed strange it seemed though his true emotion would occassionally peek through the masking anger and reveal more than what was meant. Though in every wolf the eyes give away everything.

(I didn't know what to write =P)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 am

"Pff, yer teeth around me? I would like to see that!" She stares at Volug with disappoined face "Fine, go away... Who needs you anyway? I bet you don't have a family!" She sighs and lays down. Her ears twitch at Saff's words "Really? He just feels lonely... And scared..." She says...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 pm

She looked at MD just exploring her expression for a moment before concluding "Perhaps misunderstood and doesn't like many wolves because trust is hard for him?" she suggested almost feeling as though what she was saying was very well known to her almost an experience. Then she fell silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Corse fire flares through my veins, angry start to crack over my face at MD remark, I breathe heavily and regain my mask.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

I look at the two wolves with a annoyed expression "Awwwww there already threatening each other with death." I roll my only eye and lay down at the very back of the den then mumble to myself "Morons, all of them."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Seeing that a fight could possibly erupt, and having finished her meal, she stood up hurriedly and appeared by Volug's side. "Don't worry about Moon Daughter, she's relatively..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to think of what words to use, "insane at times."
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm

"So Akela has said," I say. "I have buried the dead." I say, then decide to go find food and a quiet sleeping place.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

I drop the quail then sit next to MoonDaughter. "You know, my tail is so skinny... yours is really quite fluffy... hey, can you tell me about either Thunder or a wolf named Xeth?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 am

"Humpt ...Never." I grumble, I look at the female and my ear twiches "This is the first time your spoken to me" I said in a plain emotionless voice
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 am

"Well, it's not like you've been here for long," she replied to Volug, her voice filled with a little more emotion than his. She was still getting over Thunder leaving, and so far, there wasn't really anything better to distract her mind from that particular subject.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:51 am

MD looks lazily at Sombry "About Thuderp? Ask Jewelz, she knew him more than I..." She stands up and shouts to Volug and Jewelz "Hey lovebirds! Volug you can stay where you are, but Jewelz can you come? This dude over here wants to know more about Thunderp!" She then sits thinking...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 am

Leaving Volug on his own, unless of course, he wanted to follow, Jewelz padded over to where MD and Sombry were. "Well, what do you want to know?" She asked, not sure where to begin on the whole Thunder topic.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:08 am

"How about sometime before the murders, when Amari was here. What was he like?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:25 am

She sat down and pondered his question for a while. She couldn't remember much, but still managed to come out with an answer, "Well, back then he was still my mate, and Amari was his apprentice, as you probably know." Her brow furrowed as she scraped her brain for more information, "He was fairly short tempered, and thought he was invincible at times, fighting almost anything that got in his way. Quite loving to me, might I add." She giggled quietly to herself at the last sentence, before clearing her face of most of the emotion present on there as she continued. "I'm not sure what else there is to say, really, unless you could ask for something more specific? And anyway, my memory isn't all too good when I need it."
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:30 am

A cold breeze bit at the fae's short grey fur, she turned on her heels and retreated back to the warm shadows of the den. She looked at a shadow huddled in the black the brutes one eye gleamed immediately knowing it was Convel, she yawned and shook it away shortly after "You ok Convel?" she asked seeing he was alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:32 pm

From the distance I was I heard Jewelz explaination, I studied her face whilst she spoke, all it showed was happiness, I leave the world behind and develed into thought
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:58 pm

I hear Saff and raise my head "Yeah I'm fine just a bit tired." I say followed by a yawn I notice Sombry asking about Thunder 'Maybe he wants to get revenge and, why did Thunder get all homicidal anyway?' I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:30 am

(Well, seeing as Sombry hasn't posted anything yet... :U)

The wolf let out a small sigh as she thought over her past memories of Thunder as she awaited Sombry's reply. Then, seeing as he still hadn't replied even after waiting a small while, she stood up and padded over to a newly formed puddle for a drink. Once at the small body of water, she sat down and pondered her reflection for a few moments, before taking a few sips and standing back up again to leave. Looking over at the few wolves that were spread out across the den's clearing, she decided to pad over to one of the newer ones, Volug, to see what he was thinking about. Once at a comfortable distance, she sat down in front of the brute and smiled, with a slight tilt of her head. "What are you thinking about?" She asked quietly, attempting to sound as if she didn't mean to intrude on his privacy at all.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 am

After seeing his yawn she yawned, sticking out her tongue then swiftly shaking it away "Yawns are contageous I swear" she almost groaned now feeling tired. She looked around her ears fell back a bit as she layed down her flank propped up against the den wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 am

I look lazily up at Jewelz '...stuff" I say shurging my shoulder "Kinda getting used to the whole 'pack' thing" I look at the female "ya know what a mean"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:43 am

I look over at the fae "Do you wana go do something other then lay around all day?" I say raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 am

She raised her head from her paws "Are you kidding I could die from boredom right now" her face showed extreme drama, she slowly raised her frame off the ground and gave a brief stretch looking to him "Hmm what do you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 am

"Hmmmmm..." he tried to think of something to do instead of laying around all day "Well we could go look for something to do or maybe Jewelz need us to do something." I say while getting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:53 am

She nodded and looked out the mouth of the den "I think Jewelz needs space at the moment possibly, how about something simple like a walk or exploring somewhere?" she suggests with a quick shrug.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Beach   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 am

I Crack my neck "Sure lets go 'exploring' I guess but where do you wanna go?" I say looking at the fae.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: