Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Pedro

Pedro

Winter Den - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 am

He sped through the trees and suddenly realised that he was in the den grounds. Panting, he looked around to see if anything had made its way there as he ran but luckily, nothing had dared to. He flopped down in the middle of the clearing and wondered where Amari was and if she was ok, but he had faith in her and knew she was alright.
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:17 am

I trot through the forest, daydreaming soundly. I come up to a big pile of rocks (just outside the dens), and I climb up to the tallest. I lay down for a minute, and dreams rush through my head.

"Red?" I hear myself ask. "Starband. I hoped I would locate you here," a voice echos beside me. I back up and turn around, seeing starry shapes around me, some howling, some barking, whimpering, growling, and whining. "Red... why'd you bring me here? You know it isn't right." I snarl, challenging the spirit of my dead brother, Red. "Oh, sis. You never were one to play with. Why warn you?" I hear him teasing with me, playing with my patience. "Warn me of what?" I ask, tension rising the fur on my neck. "Warn you that your not alone. There are others around you- wolves. Wolves that seek a wolf like you." I hear his echoing voice again. "Then let me wake up," I snarl, thrusting myself off the edge of the dream. If you don't know what it feels like, it feels like your jumping off a cliff, not to know if you will awaken; or land safely.

I mumble in my sleep, shaking in fear of the falling. "Wake up... wake up..." I mumble, not able to though. I shake again, my mind only thinking of ways to escape the fall.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:19 pm

I notice the new wolf "Huh?" I walk over to her and tilt my head "Are you ok... or are one of those mean people who attack me a lot?"
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:42 pm

I wake up with a start. "I don't know what you mean, mean wolves that attack you, but thanks. For me, it's hard to wake up. The furth- wait. Who are you? And, what are you doing here? It's not my territory, but... you smell like a pack. What's the name? (lol, I studied before I came, so Im like, all, phycic) I need a pack..." I say, my niceness (mweep?) getting the best of me. I nose my way near him for a minute, my speckled white cheeks blushing, as I have never really been with wolves, and I don't really know the behavior of wolves. I suddenly turn quickly, seeing a white-gray bird. "Dove!" I whisper, the color of it reminding me of my mom's lessons. "If you see a dove, it means good luck. If you see a raven, it means bad luck. And hopefully you will never, ever, see a dove killed," She said. I shake my head hopefully as the snow-white bird flies away. I look back at the wolf, remembering my questions.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:54 pm

I notice the strange wolf and blush a little "I didn't know that....Oh well i would be Convel and you would be in Clear Moon pack Territory. Wait Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:02 pm

"ClearMoon Pack... I have heard of them... I'm StarBand. I was born as a wolf who could tell prophecies, and legends, and all that. You seem like a nice wolf, you know." I say, blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:34 pm

"You've heard of clear moon pack?" I say with cursoriness.
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:36 pm

"My mother said it was one of the only packs to accept wolves like me." I say, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:40 pm

"Oh i see you're a loner well you're going to have to talk to moon if you want to join."
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:42 pm

"Well, than I will find her later. But, come on. I wanna show you somewhere." I say, trotting a little ways off before looking behind my shoulder to see if he is coming.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den    Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 pm

"Well i'm not doing anything so ok."I follow StarBand.
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:48 pm

When I see he is coming, I trot off farther to where Im going. (AKA, new topic or somewhere in a different topic.)
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 am

He opened his eyes to see that some time had passed. Reluctantly, he rose to his feet and smelt the fresh air, letting its coolness fill his lungs as he regained his energy. The familiar scent of Convel filled his nostrils, along with that of a new wolf. Convel must've dealt with her by now, he thought to himself, knowing that Convel would've handled the situation alright. He decided to walk into the den to see if Amari was there, but she was hiding well and couldn't be found. "Amari..." He sighed, feeling like an idiot at the fact that he could not find the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:03 am

I hear Xeth in a den of the area. I walk out behind the wolf, surprising him as I talk. "You should learn to find me. Now I just smell like dog, a little blood, and water." I say, quickly smelling the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 am

"Well, currently that's all I can smell, seeing as I practically smell the same as you, except for the water, of course." He replied as he turned around to face Amari. He leaned over and licked some of the blood off her fur, even though it was barely noticeable against her dark pelt. He smiled as he pulled away and looked into her eyes, his gaze almost as if it was fixed to something inside Amari, instead of just the outside. Xeth quickly shook his head as if to snap himself out of his trance and lowered his head a little, so that he was now eye level with Amari. "What would you like to do?" He asked her inquesitively [sp?].
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 am

"Well, where is everyone? Im sure we left Ash at the camp, and Moon and Jewelz and Thunder... I don't know where they are... Im gonna go back to the ravine. I feel like getting away with some food, lamb, sheep, cow, or not." I say, looking at Xeth.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:23 am

"Hmm, I'm not sure where they are either." He muttered as he pondered over Amari's next few words. "I'll come with you," He said, smirking, "I'll 'keep you safe'" He added with a wink, before giggling to himself on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 am

I laugh quietly before walking back to the ravine.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:29 am

He trotted up to where she was and walked along side her, brushing his pelt against her's as they headed towards the ravine where they were supposed to hunt livestock or something, he wasn't really sure.
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 pm

I walk back to the den site, seeing no one there.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:48 pm

I walk into the den "Hello anyone here? Oh well im just gonna take a quick nap." I walk over to the rock i always sleep by and lay down.
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:49 pm

I roll my eyes, deciding to lay down myself, waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:36 pm

I walk into the den area with the loner and Xeth behind me. I see a loner laying down by the dens, with Convel. I snarl, this time I get ready to pounce. As the wolf sleeps, I jump on the large wolf, pinning her all the same. My small size not stopping her, I bite at her ears, tearing one. I jump off, blood on my muzzle, waiting for the loner.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:41 pm

I hear the noise and i notice Amari I snarl at her "Why do you have to be so aggressive? Oh hey look new person im going to eat her ear." I notice the loner. "Oh hi I didnt see you there my names Convel."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:45 pm

I look at Convel angrily. "There is a loner, just laying there! A loner!" I snarl. "My job is to find those loners, and get them out, unless Moon or Jewelz or MoonDaughter says otherwise!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next