Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Eternal Soul - Songfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Eternal Soul - Songfic   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 am

So, if you are depressed, don't read this because it is quite depressing. Songfic for My Immortal by Evanesce. It goes: Story, Lyric. Not Lyric, Story. So you read the story first, and then you read the piece of song it goes with.

X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~X~

Jolon sat on top of the cliff. He leisurely contemplated leaping off the edge. A rustle came from the bushes. “Who’s there?” he snarled. “It is only me, Jolon,” said a deep voice. Aditsan, the leader, sat behind him.
~X~X~X~
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
~X~X~X~
Jolon walked through the forest. Whispers and murmurs rang through his ears. “Jolon…” one silvery voice breathed. The tan wolf jumped around. “Wha- what?” he asked. The voice had been that of his now-dead mate, Kaala. But no silver-furred fae was behind him.
~X~X~X
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
~X~X~X~
“J- Jolon?” a ginger-furred male asked. Jolon’s apprentice. Jolon had been shaking in the where he slept. Before the tan-furred wolf had woken, he had cried out the name of his mate.
~X~X~X~
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
~X~X~X~
Memories came to Jolon’s mind as he slept.
Jolon laid down next to a silver fae. Her amber eyes were shiny and wet. Tears ran down her muzzle. The tan wolf nuzzled his mate, wiping the tears away.
~X~X~X~
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
~X~X~X~
A scream ran through the forest. It made Jolon’s fur stand rigid. The scream was that of Kaala, Jolon’s mate. He ran through the woods, only to find a black wolf standing over Kaala’s dying body. “No! No- Kaala!” He yelped. His fangs pierced the throat of his mate’s attacker.
~X~X~X~
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
~X~X~X~
Jolon placed his paw gently over his mate’s. She looked surprised for a moment, then nuzzled him.
~X~X~X~
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me
~X~X~X~
Kaala’s silvery fur glinted in the moonlight. “Have I ever told you how beautiful you look?” whispered Jolon.
~X~X~X~
You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
~X~X~X~
“Jolon… please come with me… I’m so lonely…” murmured a voice behind him. “Kaala!” he yelped. He turned to see a silver she-wolf. He ran to greet her, yet when his muzzle touched hers, she seemed to fade away.
~X~X~X~
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
~X~X~X~
Jolon sat, again, on the cliff. He was still contemplating leaping off. The tan-furred wolf stood. The brute had made his mind. With one great leap, he began to fall into the ravine below.
~X~X~X~
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
~X~X~X~
As his vision began to blur, a voice whispered in his ear, “Come with me, Jolon…” The silvery wolf began to fade. “Kaala…” he murmured, before falling into darkness.
~X~X~X~
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along
~X~X~X~

So, I also did a edited version of Kaala's spirit head. I know, creepy, but I love editing tools. SO FUN TO USE EDITING PROGRAMS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Soul - Songfic   Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm

I didn't get chance to read it all but will do, sometime. Your really good at describing the charters voices etc... But you seem to constantly to be introduced to someone new and you don't really remember them but I do like there names and also you don't really seem that the story flows it kinda jerks. (I could just be 'cause I'm nearly asleep though :L
Back to top Go down

Eternal Soul - Songfic
Page 1 of 1