Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Clear View

Go down 
+12
Saffira
Ora
CLEAR
Convel
Sombry
Typhoon
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Tella
Star
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Clear View - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 am

"What just happened?" M. D. says and looks around confused... "I don't know, but I think Thunder and Jewelz have split up..." Night says and yawns... M. D. sighs and sits...
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Moon Daughter looks at tree... She sees a lone mushroom growing on it... She comes near it and says quietly to Night "What if... What if I dissapear... Everyone would be happier without me..." Night looks at her, "You know that won't help." She says and yawns again... "Death won't help... But I'm talking about another thing..." M. D. whispers... Suddenly, Night growls and pins M. D. "YOU ARE MY SISTER, AND DON'T DARE TO TALK ABOUT THAT!!!" Night shouts and growls again... M. D. looks at her "Ok... I won't think about that again..." She says and looks at sky... Night calms down and walks near frozen water...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:05 pm

"Ok." She says to Moon as she walks off. She walks over and climbs into the tree, sitting on a large branch. She claws at the wood, leaving marks on it.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 am

M. D. looks at Jewelz "I crashed your life, right?" She says... Night rolls eyes and sniffs snow...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 am

She glares at Moon Daughter then looks away again. She continues carving the wood. Still staring at the wood, she mumbles, "It wasn't entirely your fault though."

(I'm going to make an avvie for each of Jewelz's moods/emotions. So, if you're not sure how she's still feeling, just look at the avvie)

(Also, MD, I made you an avvie. The last one was crap, so here it is: http://wolf-jewelz.deviantart.com/#/d35brhg )
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 am

Moon Daughter jumps up "Of course it was! If not me..." She shouts... Then looks at ground "Why I laughed at you... I'm not like that..." She says quietly and looks again at Jewelz, with tears in her eyes... She whines and runs away... Night growls at Jewelz and runs after Moon Daughter...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:28 am

"Moon Daughter..." She whines, looking at her now completed carving. It was a heart, a broken one, with Thunder written inside it. A tear drops from her snout and lands inside her carving, staining it. "Why..." She sobs to herself quietly, resting her head on the carving.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 am

Blaze"Jewelz, are you ok?"He shouts as he arrives.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:00 pm

"You saw what happened..." She growls quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Blaze:"No...."He says cowering in fear being growled at by the Clear Soul.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 pm

"Yes you did," She says sternly, "just leave me alone now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:34 am

Thunder had recover from his dizziyness. He walked stright over to Jewelz "Your the Clear Soul" he say "ACT LIKE IT" he shouts "we didn't even start, so theres nothing to get over" he said that and looked at Jewelz fire in his eyes. "Never let anything cloud your judgement" he snarls.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:47 am

She jumped down from the tree and glared at Thunder. "It wasn't just about us," She said, "you said I wasn't the Clear Soul when you clearly had no right to. I didn't let anything cloud my judgement. What was there to judge?" She shouts at him, now more angry than upset. She looked into his blue eyes, now firey with anger and sat down infront of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:59 am

"I'm going away for abit, I you can't find me then don't worry" he snarled and walked off
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 am

"Why would I bother finding you?" She snarls as he walks away. She walks back to the den, taking her time.
Back to top Go down
Typhoon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Lays down by the river and looks at the water and starts to drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:46 am

Thunder looks around no sight or smell of anything. Wanders around then walks off at a brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm

She arrived at the peaceful meadow and strolled over to the pool of clear water. She drank some of the water before walking over to the tree and laying herself beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:36 am

She sighed from being alone as she looked around the empty meadow. Her gaze drifted to where she laid Thunder after he was attacked by the bear and whined quietly, not wanting the images of the moment to come back. She decided to get up and head back to the den to see if Thunder was there, in his now improved condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Thunder slowly walking into the water, a stream on blood followed behind him, quickly jumping out of the water shacking the cold water off, his ears twitched at something hitting the tree. He walked over couriously, see that it is a bear tooth. Picking it up with his mouth and biting a small hole in it. Dropping the tooth on the floor and spitting out the exssece. Clawing a thin sliver of tree off. He rolled it with his feet. Carefuly threading it through the small hole. Picking it up at both ends he carried it off (I know it's kind of un realist but hey)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:28 pm

She arrived to see Thunder walking off and stopped. "Thunder." She shouted at him as she walked towards him slowly. "You shouldn't have done that." She told him dominantly as she pawed him across the face. "You could've died," She whined as she paused for a moment, then continued, "you're not always going to miraculousy [sp?] survive these things like you did this time." She stood infront of him and swished her tail between her legs slowly; she wasn't excited to see him, she had accepted what the consequences of fighting the bear could've become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 pm

"Call me luckly then" he muffeled. He then tied the bear tooth round Jewelz neck. Then kissed her
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:49 pm

She stepped back and pulled the necklace off. "I don't want the product of a dead animal." She said, trying not to growl too much. She hung her head down low as she turned around and stalked to the water pond, before slowly lapping up the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:52 pm

He picked up the neckless and put it on himself. "Tell me what's wrong?" he demanded to know
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Hearing his words, she lifted her head from the pond and turned her body to face him. "You didn't need to face almost certain death for no reason, I didn't want to have to see you go." She said to him, trying to stay stern and not whine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear View
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Relaxing Places-
Jump to: