Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Waterfall Pond

Go down 
+5
Thunder
Convel
MoonPie
Xavier
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

Waterfall Pond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

"Thanks" she almost shouted, her smile got bigger and she sighed in content that she finally had somewhere to stay, she looked at the other wolves, wanting to introduce herself and she wandered if they would have a different reaction to her red eyes than Jewlez did, she would be dismayed and weary if they showed any fear at her, a scared wolf is sometimes dangerous, she of all wolves would know that.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Thunder ran into the waterfall place, and ran up to Kite. "SMELL MY CHEST HAIR!!!"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

MD ignored Jewelz talking with unfamiliar voice, but when Thunder came it was too much. Grey wolf began laughing and laughing loud. She even fell into her made hole making a little cloud of dust. "DUDEEEE! That was- I don't even-" She choked on dust.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 am

SMELL MY CHEST HAIR!!!

What, she thought, she looked around and saw a giant wolf running towards her, well this is a weird welcome, she looked him up and down "I'd rather not." She said in a poliet but patronizing voice. She took up a defencive pose and watched him carefully with her red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am

(Thunder, try not to make pointless, and kind of 'silly' RP posts just out of no where like that, and just stick with how the RP's going. I think it should be obvious why.)

Jewelz turned and watched as Thunder burst into the area with his shrieking voice and, in her opinion, uncalled for behaviour. With an obvious disgruntled sigh, she cast Thunder an annoyed look before craning her neck back to face Kite as she began to walk off towards the water's edge. "Just ignore him," she said quietly to the newcomer, hoping that she'd heard her as she made her way forward to get small drink. The wolf watched Moon Daughter from the corner of her eye as she lapped up some of the cool water before her. Taking a step back, she opened her mouth to speak to MD, but soon closed it as she realised that anything she decided to say would be useless anyway, and chose to simply sit down and observe her surroundings for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 am

(....That wasn't me.... -_-' FFS)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Kite heard Jelwelz whisper just ignore him as she walked past, well, she thought, its hard to ignore a giant wolf that's just come up to you yelling smell my chest hair, she continued to look at him "And whom may you be?" she asked in a sweet voice, still in a defensive position she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 pm

As the laughter stopped, MD decided to see if the burrow is nice and comfy. She jumped out of it and went in again, then crowled a bit further and turned around to see the enterance. She just watched the sky as the rain began.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:09 pm

" I'm just a black cyclo- is it raining? No the sky just pissed it's self of course it's raining. Wait am I talking to myself?" Convel thought to him self he noticed Thunder being obnuaxious and annoying and hitting on the new member Convel got up and troted to them "Why are you here Thunder?" the black brute growled.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:19 pm

The beige female trotted through the rapidly intensifying rain. Her coat was bristling, and she hated it. Thus she just tried to move onward faster, regardless of the heavy droplets of rain lashing against her.

After a few minutes of quick trot Axe could tell she had reached the waterfall, as she heard the roaring of the falling water nearby.

As she got closer, the fae heard the growling of her packmate. Seems like someone is picking a fight, this shall be fun.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:57 pm

"What am i doing here? I dont know what i'm noodles doing here so back off one eye" Thunder snarled at Convel snapping in the space between them.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 pm

"Don't be mad at me Thunder you are the one who got exiled for killing pups not me. Wait that's probably why your father hated you he could smell the worthlessness on your mangy hide." Convel growled loudly stepping closer towards Thunder.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:15 pm

MD suddenly heard growling, so she walked out of her burrow to see what's going on. Quickly noticing everyone she began speaking "What's goin on? Stop it. A storm is comi-" A loud thunder frightened her before she ended her words, and the female went all the way to the end of her little tunnel, trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Without saying anything Thunder lunged forwards and bite round Convel's neck, flicking his head Thunder threw him to the side. Rain pelting into Thunder and the harsh wind ruffleing his hair, Thunder stepped closer bearing his teeth. "Dont even go there" he said slowly with deadly intent.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Convel got up chuckling to him self "Ooooooh someone has daddy issues." he said before he lunged at and bit Thunders neck drawing some of Thunders blood.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Roaring at Convel, Thunder bite at Convels ear shaking his head side to side. Blood poured from Convel's right ear. "Back off alright! If not I'll gourge your other eye out" Thunder stared at Convel spitting blood out.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Convel started laughing loudly "Stop?! But were having so much fun aren't we? Oh don't tell me you only fight inoccent pup's now!" An insane smirk formed on Convel's maw that was now red due to Thunder's blood.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Thunder relaxed letting his head fall backwards into a laugh. "You are so like me." Looking back at Convel he grinned.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:32 am

MD's nose carefully appeared from the burrow. It made a sniff, then it's head came out too. MD looked at the laughing, bloody wolves "Yeah. You two sometimes are unbelievable... Kidding." She came back to burrow, as another thunder was heard. Being in a small, fastly made and uncomfortable den made her back painful. She sighed, but noticed something that she haven't expected. Her belly was rather big. 'Pfffff no. I just ate a lot of mushrooms that I found in forests surrounding this area. Heh silly me.' But still something was strange. She was thinking about leaves when she noticed another thing. She was sitting in a puddle. In a big puddle, that almost filled her burrow. She felt that only thing that was dry was her head. Soon it was wet too. Realizing the need of oxygen and something warm to eat, she started struggling to get out of her made trap. Some seconds later, in the unfair fight, she saw light. It was pretty and she had to reach it. Finally she made her way to it, then felt cold air coming to her lungs. Thankfully to instincts, she was breathing again, even if she thought that she still needs some food. MD jumped out of the deep puddle, that was once a little burrow, and shook her pelt to be less wet. But she forgot that it was raining, and raining a lot. She sighed again and sat down, thinking about flowers.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Kite started growling loudly and fiercly as the two wolves started to fight eachother, her eyes glowed a dangerous red and she lifted her lip to show her razor sharp teeth. She started to back away, not wanting to join in, but if they came any closer or if one of them started with her, she would launch into a deadly attack "If you come any closer, i will rip both of your heads off." She warned, and she meant it. The rain was soaking her fur and dripping off her nose, she glared at the two males, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:53 pm

The fae eyed the group of wolves, with slight boredom. All the packs always twirled up the drama, it was always the same, wasn't it. She rolled her eyes, hearing the sharp notes and flat threatenings, it annoyed her more and more. As more wolves joined in the argument, her irritation grew.

This is it.

Axe took the few steps to reach her packmates. "Tell me now," she growled at the wolves, "tell me, why is that I see a bunch of adult wolves acting like damn cubs. Won't you just grow up for the sake of this pack?" Not knowing if there's a point in expecting a reply, she just stared at the group.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Thunder looked at Convel then back to Kite "I don't know how to say this but you don't stand a chance!" Then he looked over to Axe "Technically you and Kite over there are getting more aggresive, but com'on I can take you both. Come at me bro."
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 pm

For a second time, Axe closely viewed the male. His childish ignorance amused her. "Now, I don't mean to outrage your mental abilities, but firstly I am not your relative. I wouldn't say I'm agressive, I suggest you don't try to see things the way you want to, but the way they really are." Finished with her speech, Axe, quite belatedly, understood she had just dragged herself in the same childish fight.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Thunder rolled his eyes, and rocked his head back and yawned loudly. Walking up to Axe Thunder rose his paw and patted Axe's head. "See this as how it is then" Thunder said grinning a wolf-ish smile.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 pm

Ignoring Thunder and Axe he looked over at the newbie called "Kite" he slowly approached her not putting his guard down "Do you think threatening to rip off the head of the Soul is a wise choice newbie?" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Pond
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next