Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Waterfall Pond

Go down 
+5
Thunder
Convel
MoonPie
Xavier
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

Waterfall Pond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 am

Thunder dropped the elk inbetween Jewelz and Kitee. "It's because I am strong" he barked, then wagged his tail. "You two look like you could eat me as well as the elk, so dig in" he laughed, then tore one of the legs off and laied down with it and started nawing on the bone.

Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 am

Kite smiled then ripped open the belly and started munching on the Elks organs.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info
Mate: Not Really Looking For One. c:
Wolf Age: 4.5 Years

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Nanook followed the trail of blood on the ground that was left by the elk's wound in the neck. When she found Kite, Thunder, and another female she stopped and announced her arrival, "Hello. Again."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Thunder looked up from his share of the hunt. He watched as Nanook walked over to then, he obsevered Kite as Nook spoke.
"Hello. Again."
Thunder rested his eyes on Jewelz now. "Jewelz, this is Nook. We met her in the Meadow." He then turned to Nanook "What have you done to our Clear Soul anyway? Havn't finished her off have you?" Thunder smiled to himself at his dark humor, but then strighten his features knowing no one else will find it as amusing.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 pm

"Yeah that's funny..." MD said as she appeared near the pack. She got stuck a bit while walking from the meadow, but didn't take that much time to look like she died on the way. MD went closer to the pond itself and sat on the cool ground, not feeling so well.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Kite looked a Nanook and nodded her head stiffly, then went back to eating the Elk, completley ignoring the feas exsistance and enjoyed the feeling of blood running down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 am

Jewelz watched as the other members poured back into the clearing, along with another wolf she hadn't seen before. The canine put on a smile as she greeted them all with a nod, but her sight was mainly kept on the new female that seemed to have already met Thunder, Kite, and MD. "Hello," she said to her, managing to briefly ignore the fresh meat that was dropped before her, "welcome to our territory." Jewelz took a bite out of one of the elk's hind legs and swallowed it quickly before she spoke again. "So I see you've already met these three, were you looking to join, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Nanook watched Jewelz take a bite of the leg, and then responded: "Er. . . . yes, I would like to join." She looked at the other members in the clearing, apart from the ones she had met already.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 am

"Well then," she said, looking around the clearing with a slight smirk, "you're welcome to join our pack, unless someone here has anything to say about it that could possibly sway my opinion." Jewelz looked to see what the expressions of the members around her faces showed, wondering if they had gotten to know Nanook at all while they were out in the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:06 am

Kite ripped a hoof of the Elk and went to sit by a tree, she didn't have a problem with Nanook join if she just ignored her, however if Nanook started to annoy her, she would make Nanook beg to leave.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 am

"you're welcome to join our pack, unless someone here has anything to say about it that could possibly sway my opinion."

Thunder looked at Jewelz and nodded. "I like her. Plus the fact she didn't kill Moon Daughter" Thunder chuckled to his self for some unknown reason before grinning at Nanook.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Convel stared at Kite. He had never experienced such strong hate for a single wolf ever it literally spoiled his appetite "Oh great more newbies I can't wait to meet them." he said with fake enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 pm

She looked at Thunder, who kept making jokes about her killing Moon Daughter, the thought of her killing another wolf horrified her, but she smiled anyways. "Watch yourself Moon Daughter," she grinned at MD playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:26 am

"Hahah, alrighty then, welcome to the pack!" Jewelz said cheerfully, through a brief chuckle that had exited her maw. She stepped forward and took another few bites out of the elk carcass, chewing and then swallowing them gratefully. "You're welcome to help yourself to some food," she said, smiling, as she looked up towards Nanook, "that is, if you're hungry, of course."
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Kite gnawed on the foot and crunched through the hoof, she kept her reds eyes on the pack, listening and watching to what was going one.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Nanook looked at Jewelz thankfully, "Thank you for the kind offer." She strode over to the foreleg of the elk, and carefully dislocated it and tugged on it until the skin and muscles gave way.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 pm

After demolishing his meat, Thunder threw the bone to the side. He got to his feet and announced "I going on a patrol" Then causaly walked off.
[Waterfall>Meadow]
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Coco looked around her. The area was beautiful and she had been following the scent of some wolves on hope to join their pack. Seeing some of the wolves near a dead elk, she crept forward scared that they might chase her away. Her chocolate brown fur was shifting as she shook. Coco stop a few steps away and asked, "Excuse me, but I can you please direct me to the one in charge please? I was hoping to join this pack."
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 am

Jewelz became alert once more as she picked up the scent of a stranger wolf entering their territory. She then tuned in to the sound of its approaching footsteps and looked up from the carcass, only to see the wolf within a few steps of her beginning to speak. When she finished what she had to say, Jewelz replaced her look of curiosity with a kind smile, before speaking up, "That would be me, and you're welcome to join us," she said, "what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:58 am

Coco smiled and wagged her tail. "My name is Coco. Thank you for allowing me to join." she responded. Coco was glad she had found a pack that would take her in rather then chasing her away like the others had.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 am

[Meadow>Waterfall]

Thunder returned from his patroll. The strange scent still in his nose. Looking around he saw a new wolf. He sat when he was seeing what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Kite looked up from the meat and glanced at the new wolf, "Hi, my names Kite." She said, her red eyes looking at the fea.
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Coco smiled. "Hi Kite. Its nice to meet you." she said to the fae. She was shocked by her red eyes but kept it hidden only allowing herself to blink in her shock.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Kite watched the fea calmly, "Nice to meet you too." She said then she yawned and lay downher head, she swept her eyes over her surroundings and looked at the activity around.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Thunder rose and padded over to Kite, "Do you smell anything werid?" Thunder asked sniffing the air again looking round. ...maybe it's just me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Pond
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next