Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Meadow

Go down 
+4
Ali
Zea
Thunder
Jewelz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

The Meadow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:11 pm

"Actually I think she did. Or else she would tell you to leave." MD said, then looked up at sky.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 am

The edge's of Jewelz's maw tugged her lips into a straight line as she thought of a suitable response. She hadn't really missed him, but was having trouble thinking of a way to put it into words and not bring forth the possible perception of something completely different to what she was thinking. "Well it definitely wouldn't be the same without you, Thunder," she said, looking up at the wolf with her same expression as she took yet another step away from his chest. Jewelz shifted her head to the side slightly and eyed Moon Daughter, only to see that she was facing the sky, possibly wanting to avoid eye contact with her leader after saying her last few words. She briefly hesitated on whether or not to continue speaking, but decided to leave her words where they were and await a reaction from either of the two canines silently.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 am

"Well, i'm going to go. If you need me, find me. I'll be in the territory somewhere." Thunder nodded to Jewelz and began walking off, half smiling to MD as he past her as a wordless farwell. Breaking out into a run Thunder began running across the meadow, he couldn't help but think, I wounder if my chest hair smelt nice? barking outloud he pushed on, maybe trying to find some food.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 am

"Um yeah ok bye." MD said, not even looking at Thunder or Jewelz. "Hey ya know, I think a storm is comin. Look at the clouds." She said again, seeing black clouds gather in the sky. "Well, it was nice to be here. I'ma go and dig some dirts to make a burrow den thingy. Don't join me, because I'll be only mineeeeeee!" She giggled and ran back to the waterfall place.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 am

Jewelz watched as the two wolves disappeared off in separate directions. She didn't really have any more to do other than follow MD back to the waterfall and await the coming storm. Turning back towards the trail that had originally lead her into the Meadow, the wolf began making her way back along the river at a comfortable pace, not being bothered by the light sprinkling of rain that had already begun showering down from above.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:29 pm

MD trotted to the meadow, which was now covered in puddles. It looked like rain was getting heavier each second, but like an illiusion. Grey female sniffed the grass. Nothing unusual. Rain hid all the smells. And was loud too, so no sounds either. At least for MD, she never had really good sense of hearing. All she could do is to look around. Grass, grass everywhere. Nothing but grass and some trees in distance. But, finally, a pair of long ears. A bunny, just wandering in the meadow. MD sat. She wasn't going to crouch, but pretend to be a rock again. She had to know if that will work.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Thunder gentaly bounded behind Moon Daughter at a steady pace. Slowly coming to a halt, so not to slip in the rain. Thunder gave Moon Daughter a curious look as she did her rock impression again. Shaking his head and sighing Thunder ran towards Moon Daughter, stopping running, Thunder slid across into Moon Daughter, knocking her over. Thunder laughed. "Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to slide into you like that, you okay?"

(Okay I admit what Thunder says can be taken the wrong way... :I so dont take it that way! :L lazy post~!)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 am

Kite arrived shortly after Thunder, she spotted Moon Daughter, she was in a heap on the floor and Thunder was laughing and asking if she was ok. Kite trotted closer and sat down a few feet away from them, she closed her eyes and listened intently to the rain around her, it was hard to hunt in the rain but it was very relaxing to just listen to it, she sat for a few minutes, as still as a statue, she listened to her heart which was now beating in time to the thrumming of the rain, she started to relax, her muscles relaxed, her ears flopped down and she sank to the floor as the noise of the rain washed over her. She lay there for a couple minutes, completely unaware of her surroundings, I must look very weird, she thought, she ignored that thought and consentrated on the rain again, this time she also consentrated on her surroundings. She had done this method of hunting before, her father had taught her, she intently listend to the rain smacking into her fur then her ears swivelled forward and she heard the rain smacking of another surface, listening to the rain she built a picture in her head, Thunder and Moon Daughter were infront of her, in the same positions. She concentrated harder, then very faintly she heard the patter on rain drops of fur, her ears flicked in that direrection and she built another picture in her mind, it sounded like there were 4 or 5 elk huddled close to each other, heading towards the trees in the distance, probably to shelter from the rain she thought, they must catch up to them before they entered the trees otherwise she wouldn't be able to hear where they were. She came out of her relaxed state and went over to Thunder and Moon Daughter, "There are about 4 or 5 elk in that direction," She declared, pointing her nose in the driection of the trees"There heading towards the far off trees, problably for shelter, we should be able to catch up with them if we go after them soon"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:18 am

"There are about 4 or 5 elk in that direction, There heading towards the far off trees, problably for shelter, we should be able to catch up with them if we go after them soon"

Thunder jumped up in action, "Right then! Well, since there is three of us, we need a plan of action! So I could run up the left flank, Kite, you the right, then we'll chase them back down into Moon Daughter, who will choose one and we'll all go after it. Sound good?" Thunder grunted after he spoke, and was ready for a run.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm

"Sounds great." Kite said, her muscles were trembiling in antisipation for the hunt and her mouth watered just thinking of the warm, thick blood and the juciy smooth flesh. Her red eyes started to glow in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:20 pm

"Good, I'm glad you like it, we'll just see what Moon Daughter says" Thunder stood right infront of Moon Daughter and stared hard. (It's stood)
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info
Mate: Not Really Looking For One. c:
Wolf Age: 4.5 Years

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Nanook walked into a clearing, with about eleven other wolves. Nanook made a soft sound in her throat to announce her arrival, she gave a soft smile to the others, and lowered her ears in hopes that the others would find that she wasn't a threat to them. "Hello, I'm Nanook. I smelled the sent markers. . ." When she mentioned the markers she tossed her head in the direction of the boarderline of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:41 pm

(Jewelz why you edit my post :I You so picky | plus there is only Me, Moon Daughter and Kite here xD)
"Hello, I'm Nanook. I smelled the sent markers. . ."

Thunder looked over to the female wolf. "ermm.. Hello there. We're are actully a hunting party from Clear Moon Pack. Are you wanting our Moon Guider?" Thunder STOAD and waitied for a answer, even if she had to take Nanook to the Waterfall Pond, Moon Daghter and Kite could hunt without him. "It's Thunder by the way. The grey wolf is Moon Daughter and the black one with red eyes is Kite."

(...Sorry reallly tired when wrote this)
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Red eyes? . . . How strange. Thought Nanook, she looked at Thunder a little confused. "Moon Guider? I'm sorry. . . but I don't know what that is." The smile slowly melted off of her face into a look of utter confusion, she decided she would cover it by looking for the wolf with red eyes. Nanook moved her brownish-tan head until she got view of the black wolf with the red eyes, she considered asking if there was something wrong with them. . . but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Kite turned her red, glowing eyes and glared at the new fea, she didn't like her interupting their hunting, she showed her teeth a little and did a low rumbiling warning growl, she had switched into hunter mode and she didn't like interuptions. She also didn't like how the fea had looked at her, like there was something wrong with her, her growl turned into a snarl and her eyes looked like they were on fire. She needed someone to calm her down and snap her out of hunter mode before she hurt the fae, she took a threatining step forward.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 am

Thunder wrote:
(Jewelz why you edit my post :I You so picky | plus there is only Me, Moon Daughter and Kite here xD)
(What are you even talking about, I didn't do anything what. Anyway continue RPing)
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 am

Nanook cleared her throat and spoke up, "I'm sorry for staring, but your eyes are just interesting. I've never come across anything quite so unique. Please excuse the staring." Her ears flattened just a little bit more, and her brown eyes held a sorry and pleading look.

Last edited by Nanook on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Le colour codes don't like me. e.e)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 am

Kite stopped growling but she still wasn't happy for the fea to interupt their hunting so she didn't take her eyes off the fea and didn't take a step back, her eyes dimmed, but only a little and her teeth were still showing, usally only her mother could calm her down when she was in this state, someone needed to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 am

Thunder tossed his head in Kite's direction. "Cool it, you!" He twiched his muzzlle so his black teeth flashed at Kite in a warning. Turning back to face Nanook "Sorry. Right if your wanting to see our leader, i'll take you."
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 am

Kite flashed her teeth at Thunder and threw him a evil glare, she was not used to being told what to do, she glared at the new fea for a few moments then growled, she sat down and watched the fea.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:14 am

Nanook looked down at the ground between her paws, "Thank you," she thought she should say something else but couldn't think of anything to say to the two.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 am

Kite curled her lip at the fea then then turned to Thunder, "There is no point hunting now, we have proberly missed the Elk, now we will go hungery." She shot a sideways glace at the fea as if it was all her fault, Kite new she was overeacting but she wasn't a very social wolf and it was easier to be mean then to be nice, she got up and spotted a rabbit, she was on it on a second, she grabbed the head in her teeth and ripped it clean off, she licked the blood of her muzzle and crushed the rabbits bones.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Nanook was trying hard not to lose her temper with Kite, but it was becoming hard to hold her anger in. She was smart enough to know that if she attacked Kite, or if Kite attacked her, the other wolves would back Kite since she was their fellow pack member. "Kite, I wasn't trying to scare the elk off. I didn't even realize you where hunting, plus if you can massacre a hare like that, then feeding the pack wont be a problem now will it?" There was no hostility in her voice, just reason. Although her brown eyes had narrowed slightly, she kept her ears and hackles down.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

"Yes, but a rabbit can't feed a pack, can it?" She asked sweetly, she ripped the rabbits stomach open with a loud tearing sound and yanked out its heart and crushed it between her teeth, "yummy." She smiled at Nanook then swallowed the heart, "Nanook, right?" She asked, her giant mood swing over, she was cranky because she hadn't eaten for ages now that she had something to eat she was happy again, her tempers were unexpected and sudden and feirce, if you got her mad enough she would proberly rip your throat out without a seconds thought, she looked at the fea expexctantly.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:50 pm

Nanook would have raised and eyebrow if she had one, "Yes." She looked at the remains of the hare and sighed, she looked back at Kite, she glanced at Thunder as if asking for Kite's odd behavior and eyes. "So, you where going to take me to your leader?"

(Take me to your leader. . . *gigglesnort* I felt alien typing that in. x3)

Last edited by Nanook on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colour codes. c:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meadow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: