Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Glowing Mountains

Go down 
+3
StarBand
Blaze
Moon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

The Glowing Mountains Empty
PostSubject: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:43 pm

This is the Glowing Mountains Range. Here the mountains glow in the moonlight and is considered a sacred place for the wolves of the surrounding packs. Hunting animals is forbidden here but just relaxing is allowed.

[Insert Picture Here, lol]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 am

Thunder's Angry raged rakeing his claw across the rock, destroying it clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 am

He throws himslef to the ground. I HATE BEING WRONG "CLEAR YOU WERE RIGHT, OK" he shouts angry, rage in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 am

She hears the rock shatter, then hears him shouting. She wonders whether or not to approach him yet, seeing he is in a bad mood. She walks over and sits in a patch of tall grass, not getting too close to Thunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:23 am

Tears soke Thunders cheeks.Looking down. "CLEAR was right, there is no such thing, no matter how much hope."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:25 am

Seeing that the agression has turned to sadness, she approaches Thunder cautiously. She hugs him gently, "What was she right about?" she asks him quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:29 am

Steps back from Jewelz. "Your not a true Clear Soul" he say looking to the side
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 am

Blaze:Jumps"How dare you say that.She is a good Clear Soul and has always treated us well."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 am

"I know that Clear was the orignal Clear Soul. But after she left someone had to take her place to help run the pack." She says to Thunder, "She was tough, brave, and an amazing fighter, but she made the decision to leave." She looks at the ground, trying to hold back her tears.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 am

Blaze:"At least you had a father"He said very sad to Thunder.He had puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 am

Blaze:Thinks of what it would be like to be Growing Soul and he is trying to earn it.

(Whoops I forgot to say I left Clear Veiw I'll do that now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 am

"Yeah sure he's good at it. There's something you don't know about me"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 am

Blaze:Stands in front of Jewelz.Whispers to Jewelz"You are a great Clear Soul".
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:42 am

(Was that supposed to say she's instead of he's?)

"What's that?" She says to Thunder, gazing deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 am

"I'm a gardian. I inforce Clear Soul Law. CLEAR entrusted with that (She actruly did) the law states
-Be loyal to your pack and that pack only
But Agate...." he Eyes dullened
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 am

(That's just a different character with a different history but with the same name. It's not this Jewelz)

"But, I am loyal to the pack..." She says, looking away and crying.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:49 am

Blaze:Hugs Jewelz and looks back angrily at Thunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:51 am

"Jewelz I can't make choices for you." He walks off
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:54 am

She walks away, crying. She walks all the way back to Clear View.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:54 am

Blaze:Folows her.
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 pm

I walk through the range, looking at the glow that the moon casts. I nudge around one part of a mountain, and a boulder rolls off and I walk through an oppening. I travel a little deeper into the tunnel, ending at a pond of water that gives it's own glow, contributing light to the cave walls. I sit by the water, waiting for Convel.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountain   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

I walk trying not to fall off the edge. I walk over to where StarBand is and i sit down.
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 pm

"I love it down here... the underground holds all sorts of secrets... I found this by mishap..." I whisper, not stirring the peace.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 pm

"It's nice here." I say looking at my reflection. "We should go back to the den so you can meet the pack if there still there..."
Back to top Go down
StarBand

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:41 pm

I nod, standing. I quickly walk back to the entrance before scampering off to the den site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glowing Mountains   The Glowing Mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glowing Mountains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: North-
Jump to: