Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic

Go down 

Is it good?
Wonderful!
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_lcap75%Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Great!
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_lcap0%Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good.
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_lcap0%Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ok.
 0% [ 0 ]
*Cricket, Cricket*
 0% [ 0 ]
Not good.
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad...
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible!
 0% [ 0 ]
GET THIS F**KIN THING OFF MY COMPUTER!!
Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_lcap25%Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic Empty
PostSubject: Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic   Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 pm

So, yeah. I could remember the song, and I loved it. So I did a songfic for Captain Jack, Chucho, and Kaari, the war-dogs. Hope you enjoy! Btw, the order this time is: Song, Story, Song, Story. Last time it had been the other way around, but not now. I must warn you, in the end of the song (Near the end) there is a cuss word, soo... like... yah.

The song!

X~X~X~X~

Heyo Captain Jack(Heyo Captain Jack)
Bring me back to the railroad track (Bring me back to the railroad track)

Jack fell behind in his duty. It was hard to, however, with the guns aimed and fired about every ten seconds or so. But still, he did. He fell back to his memories of a yearling.

Running to the railroad track
Run along with Captain Jack
Run to peace camp back
Badadadideido, left right, right left
Badadadideido, run along with Captain Jack

He was a year old. He had black fur; he was a wolf-dog, a hybrid. The man in a coat, with the white hair, and many other dogs, was showing a younger man some other yearlings. The young man dressed in much cheaper clothes, and he had brown hair. He selected the black yearling that was pinning the fat tabby cat. “I’ll call him Jack- Captain Jack! He WILL be working with me, after all,” said the man.

Forward march!
Heyo Captain Jack (Heyo Captain Jack)

“Jack! Captain Jack! I’ve heard stories of ye!” said a dog. He looked like a worker- he had pointed ears, and large muscles. He was plain colored, and brown. A she-dog stepped next to the brown dog. She was a bit smaller, a bit leaner, but she had a proud air around her. She had long, grey fur. “I’m Kaari, this is Chucho, my brother,” she said. She walked away briskly- Kaari apparently wasn’t easily impressed by Captain Jack’s high posistion, the Rail Dog.

Give me a gun in my hand (Give me a gun in my hand)
I want to be shooting man (I want to be shooting man)

Jack snarled. So did the mongrel. “Get out of here; you have no place with the Train Dogs,” growled the Captain. Chucho bristled near Jack’s side. So did Kaari. The female was his friend, and Chucho his best friend. The mongrel leapt for one of the smaller dog’s throats, but Jack countered. The fight went on, until Jack was forced to choose: Let the mutt get away, and retrieve a whole pack; or kill the mongrel now. The latter seemed the easiest. Blood flooded into Jack’s maw as he crunched down- hard. The red liquid spurted out as he crushed harder. And it stained his muzzle when he let the dead wolf drop. “Ye did a great job, Jack,” said Chucho.

Left, right, left (Left, right, left)
The military step (The military step)
The air force rap (The air force rap)

“C’mon, Jack! I remember how poor I was when I went to work for that railroad place… and how you helped me!” said the brown haired man. He wore finer clothes now. They were off- along with Chucho and Kaari –to the military. They were to leap upon the enemy, to stain their maws with blood. Or at least the males would. One of the Red Cross ladies had taken a liking to Kaari, and trained the dog to sniff out survivors, and give them supplies.

The seventeen is the best (The seventeen is the best)
Goo, left, go right, go pick up the step, go left, go right, go left
(Goo, left, go right, go pick up the step, go left, go right, go left)

The humans shouted commands. There were many more dogs now, and Captain Jack was the head of them. He walked with his master to the other dogs and people, to continue command. Kaari and him were a bit closer now, about as good friends as him and Chucho.

We are running to the railroad track
Badadideido badadideido, run along with Captain Jack

Captain Jack ran, ran into the field of people. He bit one, clawed another, it was all a blur to him. Blood spurted. Lives ended. Chucho and him fought side by side. They were as close as brothers, they would only be seperated by death. But even as guns fired, they aimed for people, not for dogs.

Run into the peace camp back
Badadideido, badideido, badideidideidideido
Badadadideido, left right right left

He ran, he ran fast. His master had been wounded; he had heard the yell, the uniche yell of only one man: the brown haired man who had cared for him so well. He ran, he ran swiftly.

Company attention forward march!
Give me a bottle in my hand (Give me a bottle in my hand)
I want to be drunken man (I want to be drunken man)

What was this? It tasted good; it tasted odd. He had found a bottle of beer that had broken, and beer had spilled out. “A drunken dog?! This will make the legends for sure, aye!” barked Chucho. Kaari sighed at Jack’s curiosity, but still, the three friends laughed together.

The seventy is the best (The seventy is the best)
Goo, left, go right, go pick up the step, go left, go right, go left
(Goo, left, go right, go pick up the step, go left, go right, go left)

Walk. Keep walking. Continue. The fire in Jack’s eyes as he continued past the firing blows startled Chucho. Then he looked. And then he saw. And then he snarled.

We are running to the railroad track

The bloodlust had never been greater. The fire had never been higher. Jack stalked behind the man, he leapt, he bit, he killed. He crushed the man who had killed his master. The man’s body was torn now; it was raining, and rocks slipped.

Give me a woman in my hand (Give me a woman in my hand)
I want to be f**king man (I want to be f**king man)

Kaari looked at him. They were at camp. She gently nuzzled him. They were mates. They always would be now. He loved her, she loved him, that was that.

The seventeen is the best (The seventeen is the best)

Again, Jack crashed into men. He leapt with Chucho, he leapt with Kaari. Now that they were being weakened, they aloud Kaari to fight. And she was as good as Chucho. They leapt, they clawed, they bit. The men on both sides knew them. ‘Kaari, the racer; Chucho, the fighter; and Captain Jack, the one who avenged his owner, and killed countless numbers.’

Forward march!
We Are running to the railroad track

Run, run fast, fast as your paws can. That was what Jack thought. The war had ended; they had won. Kaari had had pups. They were all alive. They were all there. They always would be.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic   Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:50 pm

It is probably a bit confusing- the men train dogs to help them. The Train Dogs are trained to bring small carts of coal and supplies to the men. The War Dogs are trained to kill. The Red Cross dogs are trained to bring supplies and find Survivors. The dogs are in a future-y type time, being much smarter (seen when Jack was able to find the man who killed his owner with only smell).
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/

Captain Jack - A War Dog's Songfic
Page 1 of 1