Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

Autumn Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 pm

she digs a hole and puts the dead snake in and covers the hole and goes to the others.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:40 pm

finishes elk leg and then goes hunting herself
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:05 pm

She makes sure that nothing else will come out of the crack and puts Micro in there. She runs outside and grabs some berries. She brings them in and puts the in the crack. Micro nibbles on the berries.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 pm

She smiles and watches Micro... Then she yawns and says to Jewez "I'll go to sleep now... But wake me up if something happens!"... She giggles and (When she found a good spot) lays down... Soon she falls asleep... But her dreams are weird... In dream: She is flying in air... But she is angry like never before... She looks at hersef... First she thinked that she is dragon... But now she sees that she is wolf... Winged wolf... Wolf with pure black fur and wings... Now she knows, why she thinked that she is dragon... Her wings looked like dragons... Then she continued to fly... And dream was over... Then she just sleeped with no more dreams...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 am

"I am back" shouts Clearheart, hapily. Looks round and smiles. Then throws herself to the ground and smiles
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 am

She wakes up... She slowly opens eyes and sees Clearheart "Hi Clear... Please, be more quiet... I'm sleeping here..." She smiles... Then rolls on back and sleeps again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 am

Clearheart smiles with a twinkle in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

I carry the dead hares into the camp and place them down on the ground
"enjoy" I smile going deeper into the den, I lie down and go to sleep
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 pm

She sees Clearheart and shoves her tail in the crack to hide Micro. She smiles
at Clearheart nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Goes to Jewelz and sniffs the crack " whats in there" she barks waging her tail happy.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey honey i yelll to Tella lying on the cold rock outside the den because i cant move you ok without mommy for a few days
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:18 pm

She growls at the crack in the wall and barks
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 pm

"It's nothing." She whispers to Tella, nudging her with her nose.

(I thought Blaze is your pup, Blizzard?)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:02 am

(He is but Tella is my pup too lol)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:19 pm

(Oh ok)
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Goes to her mother and wags her tail playfully
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:18 am

Pats her head and shivers wishing she could walk to the den
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:19 am

(Moon howdo you create the wolf avatars i just want to know so I can make a picture of the whole pack)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 pm

She wakes up... She feels very heavy "I'm still growing" She thinks... Then she stands up and looks around... "Did I was asleep for that long?" She thinks as she sees only black colour around her... Its midnight... She thinks "Others must be sleeping... I better be quiet..." She walks a little further and steps on puddle... She looks at it "Is that... blood?" And shakes blood of her paw... Then looks at puddle again... And screams as she sees wolf with pure black fur and blood red eyes... "Is that me?" She thinks and looks around... "Oh no..." And then she saws them... Her whole pack... Whole Clear Moon Pack... And everyone is dead... Clearheart, Jewelz, Tella... Everyone is dead... Puddles of blood everywhere... Then a voice from shadows speaks "Why Moon Daughter? Why?" Moon Daughter looks at it... And then Moon comes from shadows... And... Moon Daughter wakes up... She looks around... Everyone is still alive... She sighs and lies down thinking...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I get up and see Moon Daughter "are you ok?" I ask looking worried about her
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Paws and body hurt from ice cold wind and wishes she coluld walk
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Goes to sleep and dreams and thinks of a song that she likes that she heard while she was sneaking around a humans truck it goes(btw this is just you spin my head right round by Flo Rida)You spin my head right round right round when you go down when you go down town.Repeat.From the top the pole i watch her go she got me throwing my money around.....
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Wakes up and howls in pain with coyote nipping at her cuts from the fall knowing she could not do anything about it
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 pm

She growls at the coyote and bites his neck hard killing it coyote gets up and bites Tella. She gets up and grabs the coyotes leg and bites it hard the coyote picks up tella and throws her agenst a tree. the coyote comes and trys to claw her tella bites the coyote again. "this isent over i will be back" the coyote limps to the forest and disapears. tella lays there lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:09 pm

"No no" I cry Howls to the moon guider "the death of my daughter" starts crying hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: