Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

Autumn Den - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:57 am

Saffira repeated the shrug "I don't know, you choose" she looked around "I'm still new to the surrounding area's" her tail swished slowly.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 pm

"Oh. yeah that's right you are new. Hmmmmm... we could go to Black Rock Lake or that one place with all the stones..." I say looking at the fae then I flick a pebble out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 pm

MD looks at Jewelz and Volug. She looks at den at Saff and Convel. She looks at her paws "Great..." She whispers to herself and, growling a bit, runs away from the den territory...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Her attention turned to the pebble that rolled then stopped as it hit her paw, she looked back up lost for a moment "Lead the way" one side of her lips curled into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 pm

I notice MD being a bit stranger then usual 'Awwww she's lonely.' I then look at Saff "Well let's go." I say then walk out of the den then I wait for Saff, outside the den.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm

She walks out and comes to halt beside the tall dark brute, she looked around unsure of where she was going "Ready when you're" she nodded and awaited his lead.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 pm

"Alright let's go" I say trotting off towards The Stone Camp 'Maybe I might finding something useful there.'
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Her pace was slightly slower than his as she just kept a decent trot alongside him and slightly behind, she smiled thinking 'I wander where we're going'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:29 pm

I rest my head in my paws and grumble to myself "So tell me about you before the pack?" I sigh, looking at the females golden eyes
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm

"Hmm, about me?" She said, fairly curious as to why the brute had asked. She wasn't sure where to begin, so she just began with whatever came to mind first. "Well, when I first joined, I was the third in charge, the Soul, then moved up to second, and now I'm the leader, seeing as the original has dropped down from her position." She stopped speaking to relax her shoulders and lay down where she was sitting, in front of the brute, before continuing. "Around that time I had a mate, who you probably would've found out about if you had heard my previous explanation to Sombry. He left unexpectedly around the time you came, for some reason. Almost like a replacement, in a way." She added in a chuckle to occupy her last sentence, as she was obviously joking, though, they were similar in a way, and the fact that one came as soon as the other left was a fairly odd coincidence.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:57 pm

"Reh... I'm going huntin... again..." I mutter as I walk out.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:12 am

"No.. No no no,,," I say shaking my head sidfe to side "before all THIS, befor the pack, or were you born here" I ask hoping I had myself clear.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 am

"Ahh," She began, realising what he meant, "well, I didn't really have much of a life before then. I joined when I was two years old, quite soon after I had left my natal pack, where, obviously, I was born. We were a relatively small group as a pack, my only friend being Topaz, one of the only other wolves in the pack who was my age, other than my siblings. I still got along with them, but I just found Topaz more fun to be with, she was pretty funny." The wolf giggled once more as she remembered her past memories with Topaz, before remembering to get back on track. "Nothing too bad ever happened to the pack whilst I was there, no enemies or natural disasters ever got in the way, nor did many predators. It was peaceful.

"Though about myself, I don't really know what to say. I was fairly playful as a pup, sort of became more serious as I grew older. I was attached to my parents, never getting too far away from them for a predator to be able to have a chance at attacking me. I don't know if I'm just afraid of conflict, or just would rather not take the chance and get hurt." She slumped her shoulders and let her head rest on her paws as she thought more about the past.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Saffira ventured back to the den, it seemed less a glow after being surrounded by those mushrooms. She smiled though seeing everyone here
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 am

MD walks after Saff smiling. She stops and looks around 'Heheh, I knew he will get lost... Maybe I should go look for him? Naaah later...' She sits, staring at wolves around...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 am

She realises Convel isn't around she sighed and looked to MD "Guess you were right" she shrugged lazily not having much sleep. She walked into the den and curled up her tail wrapped around her small frame blocking out the cold.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 am

Axe leaped out of the bushes, irritated because of the burdock stuck in her fur. She didn't bother to even try to get it out, just roamed over to the den, quickly letting her eyes over the wolves that were already there, making sure nothing special was going on. The beige wolf stepped a few more steps, trying to catch any fragment of others speech, at the same time, trying to remain unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 pm

MD suddenly senses a strange wolf "Hey guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys... Ther's a wolf her-" But she stops, as she sees the wolf roaming around den. She stares at it with a smile 'Maybe a new wolf will make this pack less borin...' She thinks...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Sombry walked in after finishing his meal of duck. 'Hope they won't notice me getting the extra food...' thought Sombry with a smug grin on his face. He erased it when he scented a wolf. The brute growled and walked to her. "You know that leaping around in the leaves isn't nesarrily(AH CAN'T SPELL!) the best way to be hidden, right?" he asked with a sly smile on his maw. "I'm Sombry, you?" the male asked. The breeze drifted lazily over his black mane, and through his cream fur.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:31 pm

I trot into the den and notice a new member "Meh." I then go to the back of the den and lay down and try to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 am

As she awaited Volug's reply, she let her gaze drift to the direction of the new wolf, which everyone seemed to be taking notice of. They can handle it themselves, she thought to herself, choosing to remain in her current position.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:40 am

Axe tensened (let's pretend this word actually exists. .-.), as the creamy male growled and came her way. "You know that leaping around in the leaves isn't necessarily the best way to be hidden, right?" the male asked with a slight smile. "I'm Sombry, you?"
Axe rolled her eyes, 'Mocking others, they always do that, don't they.' She stared back at Sombry, ''You know that flirting with a stranger might not be the best way to protect your pack.'' she answered coldly. ''Call me Axe.'' She looked around, looking for anyone who could fit the place of a leader.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:15 am

MD overheard the two wolves talking. She laughed loudly almost falling to the plain ground. But she kept the balance, and tried not to be very noisy. But after a few seconds, it wasn't funny anymore. She became serious again, and whispered to herself "Wow, this wolf seems nice. I got to know the name!" She smiled and stood up. She shook her fur and ran to the stranger "Hey ther! Welcome to Clear Moon Pack's territory! Can I know yer name? Because I couldn't hear it..." She smiled and sat waiting for a reply...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 am

I look up "Uh-oh someones got a attitude." Convel said with a growl "But then again you are being aggressive towards Akela's brother."
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 am

Another wolf arrived to the spot where Axe and Sombry were already having the conversation. Axe quickly examined the wolf, "Hey ther! Welcome to Clear Moon Pack's territory! Can I know yer name? Because I couldn't hear it..." the gray wolf was cheerful, that also passed on to Axe. ''Axe, the name's Axe.'' the beige wolf said with a bitter smile, which faded instantly, as she heard a black wolf growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: