Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Autumn Den - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Sombry growled at Convel, then looked at Axe. "Who says I was flirting?" The maned wolf asked with the smug smile still on his muzzle. "Besides, there are five of us, and only one of you. And I don't think you would come only to beat Convel until all was left was his remaining eye, although everything is possible."
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 am

"Hey you." MD turned to Sombry "I don't know where you came from, but in this pack we try not to fight with strangers! And we are usually nice too. So why don't you try to be nice and shut up?!" She growled walking closer to Sombry. She stood in front of him looking dominant "Don't be mean to people, or you will have to deal with me and my friends..." She said in a deep voice. She turned around facing Axe "Sorry for that... Axe yer name? Well I'm Moon Daughter!" She smiled "Are you looking for somethin her?" She tilted her head...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:33 am

He pushed back a deep growl. Sombry knew snarling was pretty pointless. Besides, Amari and Akela had both respected the silver wolf, and had made a friendship. So he just glared at MD.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 am

"Who says I was flirting?" Sombry replied, with the same smile, "Besides, there are five of us, and only one of you. And I don't think you would come only to beat Convel until all was left was his remaining eye, although everything is possible." Axe opened her mouth, ready to snap back, but the gray wolf was ahead. "Hey you. I don't know where you came from, but in this pack we try not to fight with strangers! And we are usually nice too. So why don't you try to be nice and shut up?!" the gray wolf stood in front of Sombry "Don't be mean to people, or you will have to deal with me and my friends..." She growled, then, turned around facing Axe "Sorry for that... Axe yer name? Well I'm Moon Daughter!" MD smiled "Are you looking for somethin her?" Axe nodded, ''Yes, actually I'm here to speak to the leader?'' She decided to keep it down from here, she really wasn't here to fight.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:43 am

"Oh you mean Jewelz. She's right ther..." MD smiled and turned her head to Jewelz and Volug. She sat thinking about somehing...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 pm

The dazed fae seemed confused and sleepy, more than usual. She jumped to the smooth rocky roof of the den and sprawled out her paws hanging over the edge gently swaying in a small breeze. Saffira yawned and rested her chin on her paws watching pack life go by.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:21 pm

MD looked at Axe, then at Jewelz. She stared at Jewelz for a while then asked loudly "Hey Jewelz, can you... Can you tell what a dream means?" She became silent again 'I wish Star was here... She would knew...' MD thought...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 pm

I look at Moon Daughter with a thoughtful look, i purse my lips then releash them. "Dream" I say and pause not looking directly at Moon Daughter, my eyes slowly slurring around her general area "A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep" I pause, knowing the question wasn't entitled from me but answering anyway, I slowly bite my inside lip and tilt my head, my eyes narrow slightly "Don't ask me how I know that" I sit up bring my chest up proundly with me, I tilt my head forwards and stared daggers at this new wolf "And whom is this?" I inhale the air "Not from round here? Friend or threat?" I ask calmly and cooly, and shuffle with paws ready to spring up in action but remaining none agressive, in the same action.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm

"Well she obviously isn't attacking us right now, so I don't think she is a foe. Anyway... I don't think that was what MD meant," I say.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 pm

She looked in the direction from which she heard her name, then, seeing it was Moon Daughter asking her a question, she replied, "A dream? Hmm, I might be able to help you out there." Casting a small smile to the male nearest to where she was sitting [Volug], the wolf rose to her feet and padded towards the Clear Soul. "What is this dream you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 am

"Well it might sound weird but..." She paused for a second, then continued "Remember when I came back to the beach being dizzy from eatin mushrooms? Then I fell asleep and... I was dreaming of a huge pack, I mean really BIG one! It's like, there was hundreds of wolves everywhere you look! But they all were black. And they looked so dark... Dark with red glowing eyes. Strange huh? And some of them were surrounding a white wolf. I assumed it was from our rival pack... White wolf was weak and all bloody. Others were attacking it. I got scared, but I couldn't move. I was in a high place. More like a small hill... With a cliff? Then I felt a smile, I was smiling. I turned my head to see another dark wolf near me, a male. He was grinning and, just like me, watchin the white one. Then I heard myself saying 'Don't you think it's enough? She will tell us everything now... Where those losers of her are hiding! Then we can attack them tomorrow. And when we kill them all, there will be no one who could stop us! We will be the most powerful and only wolves in this world!' I said and laughed, but it was different voice. Then the male answered 'We ARE the most powerful and only wolves in this world... And what's the rush? She would have told us everything before attacking her. But yes, that is enough. We still must ask her about their hiding place. And we don't want to lose our information now do we?' He then jumped down to others. I could see how the dark wolves stepped aside from him, so that was the leader. And what was I doing near the leader? I don't know... Well, he said for others to stop. Dark wolves left the white one alone, and the leader asked, as now I know, her, about something. I didn't hear it but I knew he was asking about her pack's hiding place... Then I heard a growl coming from him, and he attacked her. I saw how he killed her... I tried to move again, I wanted to howl. But I just fell. And when I stood up I saw the leader standing in front of me, he asked 'What's wrong? Do you think I shouldn't have killed her?' He smiled. I just answered 'Don't be stupid... Moon Daughter's soul is trying to escape again. Does it mean she dislikes killing others?' I giggled 'Then her soul is going to die after the fight!' I laughed, as so did the leader. But then he came closer and said 'Don't talk about her like she is a different wolf. You are still her... MD.' I growled at him 'DON'T CALL ME THAT! I'm NOT MD! We are not the same! We just share same body...' He smiled again 'Ok don't be angry my dear... Do you still remember your old pack? Oh, and you didn't tell me what happened after your old leader, Jewelz, found out you killed all the others. Can you tell me? Your stories were always the best.' I sighed, then sat near him. And all I said was 'Then I killed her.' And the dream was over..." MD whined "Sorry Jewelz, I don't care if you know what a dream like this one means... I just had to share it with someone..." She said and whined again...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:00 am

As the wolf listened closely to what Moon Daughter was saying, she sat down, absorbing the information coming from the wolf before her. Hearing the last few sentences spoken by MD, she swallowed, re-adjusting herself to a position in which she was laying down. Her eyes widened slightly as she thought over MD's dream, and swallowed once more before speaking.

"W-well, sometimes dreams do not have meanings, as they could just be a retelling of the events of your day to day life, though in many other cases, when they are strange and intriguing, they could very well have an important meaning. Your dream seems more like... like a prediction; a foretelling, of a sort, as if you were present in the future when it happened. Though, scarily, it feels real. But, it could just be a figment of your wild, and at that time, drugged, imagination. I don't really know what to think..." Her voice trailed off as she slumped her head onto her paws, her imagination going wild with possible ways her dream could become reality.

"What I found interesting, though," she continued, looking up at the grey wolf, "is that you seemed to have a split personality, and that you, in the dream, was the one being hidden. It's very... well, confusing." She let out a sigh with her last few words, and awaited a reply from Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 am

"Confusing? Jewelz, even I know people always have at least two different personalities in them... But in a dream? That is scary don't ya think?" MD said and shook her head "But I wonder if it tells the future... But... Wait, no. That dark wolf, the leader, seems quite familiar. Or am I imagining it? I don't know what to think..." She sighed...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 am

"Nonono," she sighed, "by split personality, I meant, you were like two different wolves in one, not just like when you're in a wild mood and act like a completely different person." She thought over MD's other spoken words, before replying, "familiar? Hmm, in what way?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 am

"Oh now I get it!" MD tilted her head "And that wolf? Well I actually don't know... Told ya, maybe I'm just imagining that I know him or something... But he doesn't look like any wolf in this pack that's for sure." She nodded...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 am

'Im so going to get fat if I keep doing this' I thought as I padded away from the pack to get food and, hopefully, sleep.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 pm

MD heard a noise, she looked at where noise came from, and only saw Sombry walking away "Hey, you there!" She shouted "Where are you goin now? I think you disappeared before didn't ya?" Her face became slightly angry, but she wasn't mad at all. She turned her head to look somewhere else, and got bored again...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:45 am

Axe vinced, with MD's story, she had sunk into her own memories, her thoughts drifted back to her own nightmares. The beige wolf shook her head, as if she could get rid of the thoughts like that. With a second her mood was ruined. No use of ruining thirs, as well. Better get out of here. She stood up, ''I see I'm not needed here. I'll go have a look around, if you please.'' she said, already walking towards the trees, away from anyone but herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 am

MD turned her head to see Axe "Hey, wait. Ya know what, I think I better go with ya. Nothin to do here now." She said and followed Axe...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 am

As the gray wolf followed Axe, she wasn't sure wether to be angry- or be happy about that. Her step fastened and soon she was trotting through the forest, still hearing MD's steps behing her. Axe took a deep breath, trying to calm, and stoped. She swiftly turned around, facing the follower. ''Why would you follow me, what if I attack you.'' She tried to sound threatening.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:07 am

MD stopped, and answered the question with a calm and happy voice "Attack me? But why? Do I look so um... Bad?" She giggled "I don't care if you attack me, that's why I follow ya. And I still have nothing better to do ya know. And also, I'm a bit bigger than ya. And stronger I think..." She yawned not knowing what to say more...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 am

The answer given made Axe smirk, 'They have no idea what I've been through, and it shall be better that way.'
''I guess you're right. You are pretty trusting here, I see.''
The beige wolf said, with a voice a bit more cheerful. Being around MD seemed to radiate the positivity.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:51 pm

MD noticed Axe's smirk and asked with curious voice "Why so happy? What are ya thinking?" She narrowed her eyes, but laughed "Heh, I think we have lot in common ya know! If you don't believe me... You will see, sometimes I can feel the future..." She laughed again...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:54 pm

I look at MD and walk over to her "You can feel the future what the hell does that mean?" I say looking at the strange fae.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:02 pm

MD looked back at Convel. She smiled and said "You don't know? Well Convel, try to guessssss..." She almost hissed and grinned...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: