Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Autumn Den - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:10 pm

"Did you just hiss at me? And guess what that you feel thing when you're tripping on mushrooms?" I say raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

MD smiled gently "Hiss at you? I didn't hiss at all!" She giggled "And what's that you are asking? How I feel when tripping on a mushroom? I didn't understand..." She giggled again...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm

"Well tripping is when you... never mind. Now can you just tell me what you meant by 'feel' the future." Convel said a bit annoyed by the fae.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 pm

MD stared at Convel "Why do you want to know it so badly? Ok, maybe not the future... Well, sometimes I DO predict some things that really happens... But I can feel others. Feel what they are thinking and such. Because mostly, it's obvious!" She laughed "And I can feel you don't like talking to me right?" She tilted her head...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:38 pm

"Well I guess that makes sense. Anyway I'm going to go take care of something at Black Rock Lake" He said then walked off towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:48 pm

MD followed Convel with her eyes 'Hmm why are you going I wonder...' She thought and silently followed Convel to the lake...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm

The wolf sighed and rolled onto her back, looking up at the clear skies above. She wondered where the rest of the members had gone, as they had all seemed to have disappeared for the last hour or so. She wasn't quite sure, as she'd lost track of time often in the past. Rolling back onto her paws, the grey wolf steadily hauled herself up off the ground and onto her feet, looking around to see if she could figure out where the wolves had disappeared to. Still not quite sure, she put her nose to the ground and followed their scent to the lake, wondering what they'd been doing over there all this time; hopefully not anything bad just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:23 pm

curls up in corner, looks at ground and sighs sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:04 am

(Jessie, for future reference, it'd be best if you posted that you were leaving one area in the Role Play before posting in another. That way, your character isn't in two places at once and it's just less confusing for all of us. c: Also, I'd advise that you read the rules for RPing if you haven't done so already. ^^)

Padding into the den grounds after an argument with Sombry earlier, the wolf picked up an unusual scent. Of course, it was the scent of a canine, and smelt partly of wolf, but it wasn't one she recognised. Coming closer, she slowed down her pace and changed her stance into a cautious one, trying to see where this canine was. Looking into the den, the grey wolf spotted the stranger and, seeing it was fairly young, decided not to act with aggression, no matter how much she had built up in herself after what had happened earlier. "Hello there," she said, attempting to plaster a fake smile on her maw, "who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 am

Stands up and dips head in respect. "My name is Jessie. I'm new to the pack."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 am

The she wolf tilted her head slightly. "Ah, I see," she said, "well, err, welcome." She cast the canine a simple nod before stepping out of the den once more and looking around. Inhaling the fresh, crisp air, she walked to the opposite end of the grounds. There, in the dappled shade of a tree, she sat down and waited to see if the others would return.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 am

Pads slowly out, a little past the strangely new wolf, and sits. Looks up at blue, cloudless sky. Walks drowsily back into den to rest. Mutters to self,"I've got a big night."
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am

The grey she-wolf streches, then goes to Wolf Howl Rock.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:08 pm

pads to entrance and sits, ready to welcome pack members and scare off threats and strangers. sighs "this is going to be a long night"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Dragging the body of the elk and dragged it to the center of the den "I got some foo-" the brute turned around and looked at the new wolf 'Uh who is this? She kinda look's like a dog."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 pm

The wolf turned around to see Convel entering the den grounds, with the body of an elk trailing not too far behind him. "She's just one of the newer members," She began as she walked over to where he had laid the elk, "it's good to see you've brought back some food though." With a small smile she tore a piece of the elk's leg away and took it over to eat a few metres away on her own.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Dips head to Convel respectfully. "Name's Jessie. I'm the moon watcher." Flashes quick, fake smile
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking
Wolf Age: 2 years

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:15 am

( Do We Start In The Pack? )
The Brown female looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 am

Sniffs at the new wolf. Stares at, unsure whether to growl or introduce self. "You must be new." Is still debating with self. Finally decides. "Name's Jessie. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 pm

pads wearily into den. mumbles, "your turn, sun watch" Curls up and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 pm

From the shadow Volug rose to his feet, mumberling considering whether to go to Jewelz or see the mysterious brown wolf, from obsevering Volug could tell what was happeing in the pack, but the brown wolf was a mystery. Tearing away from any other thoughts, Volug moved smoothly and silently to the brown wolf, eyeing the wolf through slits. Clearing his voice Volug relaxed and causual said "..what you doing?" and waited looking at the wolf with intense eyes
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Lifts head tiredly and looks at the wolf. Does not say a word, because the strange wolf is bigger than grey hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:27 pm

FINE THNE VOLUG SITS IN A TROOP BECAUSE HE KEEPS SEEING IMAGINARY PEOPLE, ...HAPPY?
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:29 pm

cocks head. "Excuse me?" Furrows brow, confused.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 pm

I growl at myself in anoyyance, I roll my head, "Nothing" I said under my breath "Litterally"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: