Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Autumn Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 am

"Hmm I like how you think dude." MD said and giggled, walking to them 'I hope Axe knows what to do...' She thought...
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking
Wolf Age: 2 years

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 am

The female woke up and turn and started to run back to the den."Hello" She whispered and walked slowly behind the wolves not makeing a sound.Then she jumped at shouted " HELLO! "
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 am

The grey hybrid stretched after her nightly shift of scouting and padded over to Convel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 am

Axe turned around, facing one of the newbies, ''Good day to you too.'' she said with a voice dripping from sarcasm. She turned again, continuing her way towards Convel and the husky-like newbie. Reaching them, she stood, towering over the brown wolf.
''Well hello,'' the beige fae said with a sweet voice and a sneer on her face, ''I'm Axe, it is a pleasure to meet you.''
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 am

The hybrid flips around, startled. "Hello. I'm Jessie."
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking
Wolf Age: 2 years

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 am

"Humf" Bandit Made This Sound And Then Sat Down. "Hello" She said with a smirk."I Am Bandit"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 am

The young grey hybrid turned back to her acquaintance, Convel.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

Axe grunted as Jessie turned away from her, ''Young lady,'' she stepped in front of the hybrid, ''Haven't you been thought to be polite to others?'' the beige wolf asked, with the sneer still stuck on her face. ''Better start learning them, it's never too late.''
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:02 pm

The fae tilts head curiously at the wolf. Thinks to self, 'There are some dtrange wolves around here. Maybe I should've stayed in Alaska with the team...' The hybrid sits down.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 pm

MD watched Axe smiling 'Wow. Axe surely is epic' She thought and stepped closer to the talking wolves.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Sighs in frustration. '[i]Why is it I can't even have a conversation around here? I can tell most of them are treating me differently because of my background.' Looks at sky and tastes air.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Volug gaze drifts to the comotion of the others wolves, finding no interest in there action, his a gaze slid over Jewelz "Me. Yes. Your pack comrades, prephaps not. But they don't need your concern. You know Jewelz, you keep a..." Volug rattled his mind for the right word "Interesting collection of personlites, in this pack of yours, tell me was your birth pack like this?" That was a question that danced on Volug's tounge for a while now, he looked at Jewelz waiting for her reply with intense eyes focused only on her. Then an other question came to mind, a dangerous one. He knew better to ask, but fears he may soon.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 pm

The she wolf gave a slight chuckle as she thought of Volug's words. "Well, diversity is good," she said at last, before going to answer his question, "and no, I believe my natal pack was more... Stable, one could say." Licking a little bit of blood that remained on her paws clean, the wolf rested her head on her head on them, tilted enough so that she could still gaze at Volug.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 pm

The slinder wolf sighs, and finally decides to see what is going on inside the den. With ears flattened, she walks in, sits down and tilts head.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm

The dark-grey hybrid decides to go to clear view. She starts out trotting, but breaks into a full out run, keeping pace quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 am

He wanders in the are glancing around to check the other wolves are here "hmm this must be the new den then." he thought to himself lifting his muzzle in the air, and letting out a long howl letting them know he arrived, before slumping down by a rock and taking a quick power nap.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Diversity Volug laughed. Jumping to his feet he tilted his head down towards Jewelz "Want to go somewhere more, private." He cursed hiself of the words "Like a stroll, or something, that's what I ment." Volug corrected hiself
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Lifting her head as Volug rose, she gave a all nod as an answer to his question. Shifting into a seated position, the wolf stretched her forelegs, before standing up, ready to follow the male. With a gentle swaying of her tail, she took a step closer towards him, until her fur was brushing his, and nudged him slightly. "Alright, let's go," She said, with a smile stetted across her maw.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Volug let Jewelz touch push him forwards, in the direction leading out of the den, slowly he keep increasing his speed, he looked back and grined at Jewelz "Keep up if you can" he said and winked at her, then pushed his legs hard, fast into the ground and speed off full speed, un-sure where he was planning to go.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm

The grey wolf kept up with Volug at a steady trot, but was soon let behind as he broke out into a full sprint. Reluctant to speed up any further, she picked up her pace only slightly, watching as the brute ran off in the distance. Letting out a loud bark so he would hear, she stated that she couldn't keep up, and that there was no need for running.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:33 am

MD yawned feeling bored. She looked at everyone around her and then asked Axe "Hmm Axe, I'm just curious, why you came here?" She sat down and yawned again...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 pm

The fae opened her mouth to answer MD, but stopped as she started thinking about it, WHY did I come here? She snapped her jaws back together. Axe just answered with the best she had got, ''I guess I needed a change from being alone..''
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

The young black hybrid runs up with tear-stained eyes. "Has anyone seen Convel? I need to tell him something very important!" The fae looks around desperately.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Volug re-enters the den, looking back at Jewelz "I feel bad, taking you away." his features distorted as he thought "Mabey not as far, next time? If there is gonna be a next time?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:06 pm

MD started laughing at Axe's answer. She almost fell from losing balance, but kept herself sitting. After some seconds she said "Duuuuude I knew it! I knew you ARE just liek me! Wow, seriously, because I was alone all my life. My parents got killed when I was a pup, go I grew up seeking for revenge at the killers... When I got mah revenge, I was just wanderin around the world! Always with some friendly wolves near me... Ah, good times. I came here only to try a pack life, and now I can't go back! Or can I?..." She shut up and sat there thinking about her life...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: