Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

Autumn Den - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 pm

The lonely wolf sighs and pads into den, head hung and tears dripping on ground. Jessie curls up and whimpers softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Padding into the den grounds next to Volug, the wolf scanned the area first, checking that everything was the way she left it, before turning to speak to Volug. "Hmm, we'll see," she said quietly to him, before adding, "but I hope so."
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:26 pm

A smile cut through Volug's mask of emotionless, "Good" he looked at the fae, "I might go see how Jessie is doing" Volug's ear twiched at the sound of the wimpering "But yeah, i'ld like that ...alot" Volug turned round to Jessie and asked in a cool tone "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:32 pm

The fae looks up. "Nothing...I am waiting for Convel, have you seen him?
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 pm

"Can't say i have? Do you want me to help in anyway?" Volug asked, trying to be helpful
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:50 pm

"no. Thanks anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Volug tighten his shoulders, compressing them inwards, he walked to a quiet place in the den and started grooming hiself
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Convel trots over to the hybrid "Uh you wanted me for something?" He said raising a eyebrow at the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

The fae looks up, her eyes weary. "um..Yes. Meet me tomorrow at clear view." She stands up and makes sure no one was listening before walking out to stand guard.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 am

Axe sat down, flicked her ears, she had heard Jessie by accident. A secret meeting? The beige fae shuddered, I love this place more than I expected, she tilted her head, thinking what to do. I guess I'll crash the party. For that, I need an accomplice.. Axe turned to the gray wolf sitting next to her. ''I think we are going to accidentally be at the clear view tomorrow.'' She grinned. MD might actually turn out to be the friend I have been looking for..
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 am

MD looked at Axe blankly, from thinking too much. She shook her head and said "Hmm ya think so? Well, I believe in ya." She smiled, then looked around at all surrounding wolves...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 am

The she-wolf looked around the den grounds slowly, scanning the area for something interesting to do. Seeing nothing new of interest, she padded over to where Volug was and sat down beside him, looking up at the male with a small, curved smile on her maw and a gentle swaying of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

Wolf Info
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 am

Edge emerged from the woods and sat silently by the den. A leaf fell down on his face and he blew it off.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:17 pm

The hybrid looked at MD suspiciously, out of instinct, but, not knowing what she had planned in her slightly-twisted mind, she reluctantly looked away, and left to go to Golden Plains, still keeping an eye on MD.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Convel gave a death glare at MD and Axe with his left eye then trotted off to find the strange hybrid who believed that I was her friend.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:30 am

Axe replyed to the Convel's glare with a grin, as the brute leaved. The beige fae sat there for a second, then, nudged MD. ''Let's have a little walk around the forest..'' Axe stood up and started trotting towards where she had seen Convel leave.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:41 am

MD just growled quietly at wolves giving looks at her 'Huh, they think that will scare me.' She thought. She then stood up and followed the Axe...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 am

The slightly bored she-wolf looked around the den grounds, taking note of which of the members were no longer in the area. From what she could make of their expressions, he concluded that they had all gone to Clear View, and was curious to go see what they were up to for so long. Rising to her feet, she gave a polite nod to Volug, and set off to the relaxing place, hoping that he wouldn't mind her leaving.

Last edited by Jewelz on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yay for typos.)
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:27 am

Saffira eye's fluttered open the vibrant shades of orange being her only sight, her eyes widened as she jumped up making all the fallen leaves fly off her body. She looked up and down then around, she shook her head and gave a yawn "How long was I out?" she thought out loud swishing some leaves with her tail as she padded off.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:01 pm

The black hybrid comes warily back, just some small scratches on her, and stands in the middle of the den, getting everyone's attention.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm

The young fae sighs, not caring who is paying attention or not, and sits down. "I-I have decided to leave Clear Moon Pack. I have seemed to cause too much trouble, and I will most likely become a Lone Heart. I might still drop by every now and then, but, until then, goodbye everyone." She looks around at the few faces she knows, and reluctantly turns to leave, possibly forever.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Saffira's ears flicked in the direction of the den seeing the hybrid make an announcement, Saffira shrugged not knowing who the wolf was. She walked over happy to see her pack mates again, she gave a thin smile and nodded to each in greeting "Hiya"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 am

Volug grunted as he rose to his feet, and sattagered to his feet, he placed his two feet forward infront of him,and streched, his back arching upwards. Bringing his feet square again. Gentally troting towards Saffira "Humpt, sure you can mange to look over things here, howl if you need me" He said grunting, then turn to the exit, at a gental trot after clear of the den, he broke out into a full run.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 pm

The fae stopped and took one look back, then padded sadly away into the forest, making sure to take a quick stop by Clear View to see the ones she cared for most.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 am

The wolf padding into the den grounds ahead of Volug, wanting to get into an area of shade for a little while after having none for so long. Finding what she was searching for beneath the limbs of a tree, she settled down beneath it and enjoyed the coolness, running her relaxed paw through the layer of fallen leaves below her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: