Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Autumn Den - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 am

Jumps onto top of den a howls to call the pack for a meeting
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 am

"Meeting?" She asks Moon when she walks near her... "I wonder what Moon will talk about..." She thinks...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 am

Blaze:Runs on top of den with Moon knwing whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 pm

I smile "Blaze you are 6 months old and you are the right age to become a growing fang, claw or sorrow, which would you like to become?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 pm

She goes to Moon Daughter and says to her "Micro is with me, it's ok. What are you going to do about Sun? She is still in the den."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Blaze: A Growing Sorrow please
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 am

M. D. ignores Jewelz and says to Blaze "Growing Sorrow? Congratulations Blaze!" She smiles... Then looks at everyone saying "I also have something to tell you... Don't attack! And meet my friend, Sun!" Then Sun comes out of den and says "Hello everyone!"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:48 am

She quickly looks over to see Moon's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:43 am

I bow "Hello Sun, if you are a friend of Moon Daughters you are welcome here", turns to Blaze "lets see who shall your mentor be" I smile
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 am

She wonders whats going on? "mother whats going on"?
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 am

She smiles and goes to Sun... Then just stands near her and listens to Moon...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 am

Tella honey your big brother Blaze is going to geta new rank. I smile "Oh, abd moon daughter here" I give her a pile of leaves for Sun.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 am

"Blaze your Mentor will be Thorn, he is the only Sorrow Guider in the pack, I will also teach you when he is busy" "Blaze from this day on you are a Growing Sorrow I wish you luck in your new rank"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Moon Daughter and Sun shouts "Thanks Blizzard!" Then looks at each other and laughs...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:54 pm

"Your welcome"Blaze:Nods head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:14 pm

She congratulates Blaze on his new rank and walks over to Moon Daughter. She lets Micro scurry off her fur and into MD's and goes and sits near Moon.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:21 am

jump down from the top of the den and sit just outside "how are you Jewelz?" I ask as she walks over
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 am

"What? No party?" Sun asks and looks at M. Daughter with worried face... "Well... What can we do?..." M. D. says and sighs... Then looks at Sun smiling... Sun smiles, then both looks at Blaze with wide smile... "Attack!" Sun and M. D. shouts... Then both jumps on Blaze and starts tickling him...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 am

Blaze:Lets play chase catch me if you can.Runs off.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:13 am

"I'm gonna catch you!" M. Daughter says and runs after Blaze... Sun just sits down and waits... Soon M. D. comes back holding Blaze... She puts him down and says "Told ya! I'm THE FASTEST!!!" She shouts and laughs...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:36 am

I sigh and walk away from the den to be alone
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Watches Moon walk away... Then looks at Sun and nods head... Sun looks at her with worried face and slowly shakes head... M. Daughter sighs and goes to den...

(What it means: M. D. "Should I follow Moon?", Sun "No... Moon wants to be alone... Stop following everyone...". M. D. "Ok... I'm gonna rest a little...")

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:59 pm

She sighs and lies down infront of the den. She looks up at the clear sky, dotted with clouds. She tries to see if they form any shapes. She sees the clouds form a dragon. It looks as if it is protecting her from something. She smiles at it. It seems to smile back.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:54 am

Sun lies down near Jewelz and says "Hi Jewelz... Do you know what happened to Moon Daughter? She seems worried about something... Tell me more about your pack... Its interesting"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:14 am

"Hey Sun," She says. "I'm not sure about Moon Daughter, it may have to do with her recent nightmares. I also noticed that her fur has become darker..." She pauses for a moment. "I like how our pack is based on the moon," she continues. "Moon and Clear have thought up some very good ideas for names of ranks and stuff like that. I personally don't like large packs, but if they want it to grow..." she pauses again. She sighs. "It shall grow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: