Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Winter Den - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 am

(Sorry power cut last night)
Thunder walks over to Jewelz "I did what I thought was right. Blizzard couldn't hurt a fly" Thunder placed his head cautionly on Jewelz' "We have to find Moon" he wisper Bringing her close to him
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 am

Blizzard thought she was about to be banned so she ran away from pack territory.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:11 pm

She pulled away from him lightly. "No, we can't go for Moon now. Knowing that we need her, she will come back in her own time. She must not be pressured; unless you just want to apologize?" She said, using all her knowledge she had of Moon.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:02 pm

"ugh well that sucks"
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:06 pm

he lifts his head sniffs and runs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 am

Thunder turns to jewelz "We have to keep our territory sucure. They Claw's will noitices anything in the hunting grounds I'll check the relaxing places" he nodded and ran off
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 am

"Well im gonna go to Black Rock Lake maybe moons there"He walks off to Black Rock Lake
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:40 pm

"Ok, just be careful." She said to Thunder as he ran off. She sighed and sat down on a rock for a while. Thunder hasn't come back yet, she thought to herself, worried. She ran off to see if he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 am

She trudged back into the den grounds, Thunder on her back. She laid him down on a large pile of soft snow and nuzzled his cheek softly, trying not to bump his wounds. "Ok, I don't know any of this healing stuff, who does?" She announced to the pack. "We really need Moon..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:16 am

Moon Daughter walks out of den yawning... She sees Jewelz and barely alive Thunder and whines... "What... What happened? Is Thunder alive?" She asks Jewelz scared... She sniffs Thunder and whines again...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den    Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Convel Arrives at the den with blaze and sees that Jewelz and thunder are there he looks at thunder "Whats wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 pm

walks into the den and sees Thunder "I'll need cobwebs, I think, Moon Daughter can you go get some, while Jewelz can you tell what happened"
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:02 pm

walks into the den "hey..." see's everyone is to busy with their problems to notice he sighs "this is what happens when you domnt send a proper scout out to patrol..." thinks why i did i come back
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

"I need to know what happened, it's important to help heal Thunder and to stop this happening again"
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm

walks past again "sending out a properr scout would stop this happening again"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 pm

"Ash it's your duty to be a scout I've never once seen you search the territory, and you weren’t here, but if there is a case that their is no scout usually it's up to the Brave Fang to decide what happens, for example while one could fang act like a scout and does a general search after that then heading back to tell the Brave Fang who orders even teams of fangs to fight and chase of the problem, if there is no Brave Fang a fang must take charge that or a higher ranked wolf, even despite low fang numbers, other wolves can be asked to join patrols to help fight and search. Seeing you are now here, you might as well go search, good luck"
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:24 pm

"ouch,ive patrolled at least three times" he walks off out of the terrioty
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm

*sighs* grabs some herbs and plants form the back corner of the den "I felt it was best to store herbs for times like this" she places them down she looks down at the wounds “this is bad, we’ll be lucky if he pulls through” chews up some Comfrey and places it on the wound, then grabs some Goldenrod, “it’s better to be safe then sorry, here’s some poppy seeds give them to him when he wakes up, luckily there is no infection to worry about” chews up the goldenrod and places it onto the wound “it should help, I’ll just go get some water, I hate the taste of herbs, I’ll bring some back for Thunder as well, I‘ll be back as soon as I can” walks away form the den.

Last edited by Moon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Amari walks shyly to the den, watching the unknown wolves. (Im supposed to have been a lone pup of 11 months that randomly helped with the bear so the leader (Moon) picked me up and brought me to the den) I look at the wolf that brought me to the den that calls himself Convel.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Convel sees the pup looking at him and looks at it and says "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:41 pm

"I feel sick," I growl. "I don't know anyone, my rank, or anything. Including what I will do as a first test that chooses my rank, or whatever chooses my rank. I don't know if they will like me."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 pm

I look at the pup and say "Well my name is Convel i don't know anything about your rank and i am sure that everyone will like you. So what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:49 pm

"Amari. Call me Cam. Or Mari. Just don't call me Ammy. That nick name is for my friends. You know, the others I was living with before I left," I say. I turn to the pack and whisper, "Im horrible with herbs, and too small to hunt. But don't think I can't fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 am

Thunder's head twirled he laughed at Ash's commet, chulking to himself "Ahhh, laughting hurts" looking down on his body. he sighes when he looks at the damage. He rests his head and tries to block out the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:06 pm

"there we go, i found the den" he says proud of himself "now whats the situation hmm thunder dieing,random pup that convel found and a lot herbs"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next