Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Winter Den - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 pm

growls "what if a something attacked the den, it's our safest place if another animal took it over then would have the advantage, it's an important job don't forget that" turns away form Amari
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

"Sounds good to me as long as it doesn't try to kill one of us again." I walk over to Amari "Hey at least your not siting around with a broken leg or something. Moon has A point this bear acted very aggressive and tried to kill me Thunder and Blaze."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am

She walks to den panting... Then falls near Moon and says "Sorry... *Pant* I'm just... *Pant* Really tired... *Sigh* You were talking... *Pant* About a bear, right? *Pant* Just give me... *Pant* A minute..." She thinks and smiles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:41 am

Thunder walking into the den with his muscels strong, and healed. He walks domonatly over to Moon. "Don't... ever think. About killing that bear." He paused "It's my prey" he growled "I am the only Fang on Clear Moon Pack and it is my intention to act like it." he growled then walked off to prepear himself "Don't stop me" he barked as he left
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 am

growls "a bear is not pray, did that bear damage your brain or are you natural this thick! We are not going to kill the bear but scare it, if you do this you'll die!" she snaps, watches him go "idiot" she sighs
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:01 pm

"Wow... It's hard to keep pack alive..." She whispers... She stands up and says to Moon "Should I follow Thunder? I could help him... Maybe..." She says a little confused with
herself...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 pm

"Thunder," she began, as stern and as dominant as possible, "despite your strength, you are not able to kill a bear, it is impossible for a wolf. One swipe of a paw larger than your head can kill you instantly, you'll be gone. I don't want you to be gone..." She finished, trying not to break out in a series of whines of the thought of Thunder dying.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 pm

I notice thunder and I say very calmly "Well if you are going to do it your gonna need help but I don't see me you and the rest of the pack killing a bear. I might die then where would I be. I would be dead. And some other members might die as well. But I might die. I have a felling that someone is going to follow us and die. So when i think of fighting this bear I think of dead wolves and dead wolves make horrible allies. Thats what I think." I walk to a rock and I sit down leaning on it.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:43 pm

I stand up in front of Thunder. "He may be an idiot... and idiots probably aren't very good mentors..." I quickly add to my first statement, giving a glare at Convel. "But Thunder does have a point. Wouldn't anyone else want to hurt and kill something that hurt them? I know I would... anyway, he does have a point." I quickly scamper after him as he starts into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 pm

I sigh "I saw this coming well time to go after her and try not to die... again." I run after Amari.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:57 pm

She sighed as they all walked away, leaving only three wolves at the den. "Wait!" She called as she ran up towards Thunder and the rest of the wolves. Rubbing her fur against his, she nuzzled Thunder's neck. "Just... Don't leave me..." She whispered into his fur, trying not to whine. She pulled away from his body and stared into his blue pools, before trotting back to the den near Moon. She laid herself down and plopped her head on her paws, watching as the three wolves walked away into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:46 pm

“well that plan pretty much fell to pieces, Thunder can’t fight a bear no injured, he may have been hurt and want to revenge, but what is walking to his death going to do, I’m the Moon Guider of this pack and it’s time some wolves started listening to me” Moon growls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:09 am

Talking deep breaths in, he looked back at Moon with a meaningful glace "I'm doing this for me, never mind the pack or for glory. It's just... for me" he said dominatly, he turned to Amari "Don't let them follow me" he said with a lick to the forehead "I'll teach you If I come back" he winked. Inhaleing deeply, he bolted off with the leaves scutering behind him......
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 am

"Thunder stop! are you stupid there is no if, you will die, too late the idiots gone, he'll ruin the plan as well, but if that idiot runs to his death we'll have to stop him some how" Moon sighs stepping in front of Amari “are you really going to let him kill himself?” she asks the yearling
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 pm

She growled quietly as she flared her nostrils and caught onto his scent, following it slowly with her head to the ground. Soon figuring out where it was leading, she picked up the pace and ran, ran to Clear View.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:43 pm

"Well then now that Amari isn't going i don't have have to run to my death. Unless we have to go save him but he can take down a bear...probably."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:48 pm

"hes off, and he won't be coming back until either one of them is dead. I say we should at least help him. If I die, its gonna be a noble death protecting someone," I snarl with a mutter as I run faster and faster after Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:50 pm

"Lets go get killed by a bear....with honor." I sigh i walk after Amari.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:56 pm

She trotted back to the den, attempting to show no emotion as she walked past Moon. She crawled into the den and curled up in a little ball of fur in the corner of one of the passages.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Moon walks to the back of the den and hits her head against the wall "what on earth, is wrong with everyone, disobeying direct orders, I had thing sorted, why? why did he have to be so stupid as to ignore me well made plan"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:31 pm

I walk into the den site, memories flowing into my head. I sit in my spot nearer a ridge on the east side of the den. I see a squirrel chittering as if making fun of me in a low-hanging branch. My fur bristles and I jump up, trying to catch the small animal. I look down and see the ground beneath my feet, but I notice I see branch there too. Nausiah (sp????) kicks in and I land on the ground with a small, " thud!" I get up and see that the squirrel chattering even louder, now having hystericals. I jump up again, this time landing squarely on the ground with a squirrel in my mouth. I lay down on the ridge and I start to bite into the gristly part of its leg, working down to the juiciest- still quite tough -part of the squirrel: the thigh.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 am

(@Amari: Nausea)

Her ears flicked to the slight thudding noise created by Moon's cranium colliding with the wall. Reluctantly, she got up and walked to the part of the den where their leader was, obviously concerned of the pack's obedience. "I know that it's difficult, but maybe if we work together and enforce consequences more we may pull through." She assurred Moon as she rubbed her pelt against her's.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am

Moon Daughter looks at Moon scared and walks away slowly... Then she sits in snow and smiles seing Amari... "Aww pups are cute! I wonder how I looked like when I was a pup... Maybe same like now!" She thinks and giggles... Then looks at her gray and fluffy fur "Wow, I'm so fluffy! 8D" She says and trys to catch her tail...

(Lol she didn't say 8D, just her face looked like that)

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 am

I look at MoonDaughter and I nuzzle against her fur while laying down. "You remind me of my mum..." I say, falling asleep while Down looks at me from a tree.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:59 am

"Ohmygosh, really?" She says... But then she sees that Amari is asleep and smiles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next