Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Winter Den - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 pm

(by OC's that can't talk we mean they can't talk or RP by themselves)

walks back to into the den and sits down at the back

Last edited by Jewelz on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crucial grammatical error fixed. ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:23 am

"Who is that?" She asks Jewelz and points to Xeth...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am

"He is one of my old friends, he decided to join the pack." She informed Moon Daughter, smiling.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:05 am

"Oh ok... What's his name?" She asks again and smiles...
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 am

He saw the grey wolf point in his direction and realised that they were speaking of him. Standing up, he paced over to where the wolves were and interrupted their conversation. "My name's Xethoriazei, but you can just call me Xeth." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 am

"Wow, really long name!" MD says amazed "Can you tell it again?" She says and shakes head kinda confused...
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am

He sighed as he was asked to repeat it again. "Xethoriazei, or Xeth for short." He paused for a moment, then added, "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:36 am

"Yea, I'll try to remember it... Xeth... Xe... Oh well, you are Mister X now!" MD says and sniffs Xeth "Sorry, I'm just trying to be normal wolf now... Is sniffing normal?" She asks...
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 am

He watched her closely as she sniffed his fur. "Yes, I believe sniffing is normal." He informed her, wondering why she wasn't sure of how to act.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 am

"Hey, don't look at me like that! I never had normal life before..." She says kinda annoyed and sits near Jewelz again...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 am

I keep running from the mountain ravine, and I dont look where Im going. I ram Xeth accidentally, shaking awake. "Uh- sorry." I mumble as I lay down. I shake my head and I get up. I walk over to my corner of the den area, my black back to the pack. Down flies to my shoulder and nuzzles me.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 am

He flinched slightly as the black wolf accidentally rammed into him. "It's alright." He called to her, smiling, as she walked away so that she didn't have to feel bad about it in case she did. He diverted his gaze back to Moon Daughter and sighed, before walking towards the den and hopping on top of it. He curled himself into a tight enough ball and closed his eyes, this time being the one who wanted sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 am

I sigh, closing my eyes while sitting.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:37 am

MD sighs and jumps on den like Xeth... Then sits and says "First, that's my place... Second, what's wrong? Why are ya so sad?" She pokes him and tilts head...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Thunder struts powerfully into the clearing. "I've Returned" he shouts looking stronger than ever, walking a few paces to Moon "I apologize for my abcence, please forgive me" he bowed nobley. The paced a few paw steps backwards. Turning round to see Xeth and Moon Daughter giving the his old smirk before shaking his head to find Jewelz.

(Im back now, yeah thats just say i went away or something)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:47 pm

She tried not to giggle as Thunder bowed "nobely" to Moon as he entered the den grounds. Noticing his attempt to find her, she called out to him, "Hi Thunder." She said, smiling, as she pranced towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 pm

"Miss mehh?" he raised his eyebrow. "Been away for awhile, seen and done stuff been fun" he said then hugged her close
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 pm

"Miss you? How could I!" She laughed jokingly as she nudged his shoulder in his embrace. "You seem to change slightly whenever you come back..." She muttered as she tilted her head slightly to the left. "So, I guess this time you've returned with a sense of nobility?" She asked him, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm

"hmmmm yeah you could say that. Mabey it's time for my recklessness to stop" he said looking at the bear tooth handing from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:12 pm

"Indeed it is." She said slightly sternly, casting him a firm glare into his blue pools. Her gaze was diverted else where as a bird fluttered past but then moved quickly back to Thunder, his fur shining bright in the rays of light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Noticeing the bird in the cornor of his eye, gazeing back at Jewelz
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:29 pm

He looked at Moon Daughter as she sat down next to him on top of the den. He ignored the first thing and replied only to the second. "I'm not upset," He told her, "I'm just a little tired, I did walk here, mind you." Watching Thunder as he entered the den grounds, he returned the smirk to him as he walked past.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:55 pm

"Then you should get used to walking. And maybe running. Running, with almost no end. Never being able to say, 'We're here!' but only able to say, 'We will never be able to get there, might as well keep going.' Tell me. When you came here, did you do it out of fear, fear that the one you hated most was right behind you? I never lived with a home. I lived in fear of all the wolves around me, only to show myself when these four were fighting a bear!" I snarl, turning around sharply, quickly, suddenly, and silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Looking at Xeth and smiling for some reason something seemes familier about him. He wandered over to Amari "Hey, you wanna go for a patrol?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:27 pm

I look at Thunder, eyes glistening. "Yeah!" I bark, trotting to the entrance of the den area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next