Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Winter Den - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:24 am

MD whines while sleeping and rolls on her back... Then rolls on Amari's paw...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:57 am

She sighed as the wolves dispersed from the group they had formed and went on to do their individual things. She steadily trotted over to a mound of snow and laid herself on top of it, before rolling over and revealing her snow-coated underside. She sighed as she stared into the sky and watched the clouds roll by, keeping an eye on the grey clouds entering from the east. A storms brewing, she thought to herself, almost happy with a change of weather.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:35 am

I growl mildly as I pull my paw from under MD. As I walk to Shadow, who is now across the den area, I bite the black wolfs leg, my nuzzle bloodstained on the tip. "Sorry, I had to." I mutter as I reach Shadow. A cool wind makes me shiver, and I feel a very light sprinkle of rain on my fur. I lay down before standing up again. "Too cold." I mutter to myself as I start digging. Soon, I have a pile of dirt and a large burrow, big enough for me to squeeze into. As I lay inside the burrow, Shadow with me, I still feel the rain sprinkling on my head. "Well, its better." I mutter grumpily.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 am

MD starts snoring and whining... She rolls on her back again and snores even louder...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 am

I look tiredly at MD. "Are you alright?" I ask, still in my burrow.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:06 am

MD stands up still asleep but then lays down again...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:40 pm

I look at MD then at Amari "Shes sleeping.... I think."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:06 pm

He bounded joyfully into the clearing and spotted his old friend, "Jewelz!" He said as he lightly nuzzled her in the ear. "I asked to join and Moon let me, so now I can see you more!" He laughed as he knew what that meant, but that was an inside joke for them both.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:03 pm

I snarl at the interuption of my sleeping. I stand from my hollow, looking angrier than usual, and I growl, "Well Moon might not have told you about me, but Im Amari. Lay one ha- paw on my swallow or fox, and your a dead wolf. And when its raining, Im sleeping, and I don't like to be woken up. And I especially don't like to be woken up by hyper wolves who have a crush on Jewelz. So, I will lay back down and try to sleep, and I don't want to hear a bark until Im asleep. That goes for you too, Convel." I know I seem especially grumpy, but I leave on that note, digging into my burrow. I hear thunder (the storm, not the wolf) rumble. Harder rain falls on me, and I dig back until only my one white paw is showing above ground.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 pm

I laugh at Amaris temper trantrum "Im Convel and Amari is just mad because she cant be like me and all her umm pets. Hey when she falls asleep you wanna throw her in a river? That will make her super happy."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:37 am

MD stands up and walks a bit, but falls to soft snow again... Still asleep...
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 am

He attempted to not snarl at Amari's words but instead tried to sound as if it was a joke. "I don't have a crush on her!" He shouts, laughing, "Especially not when she already has a mate..." He muttered. "We're just old friends, that's all." He finished, smiling at her. He looked around the clearing for a few short moments before trotting off in a random direction. "I'm off to explore~" He sung humorously as he exited the den grounds, casting Amari a small smirk as he disappeared into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 am

"He's right, Amari, I know he doesn't have a crush on me." She confirmed, trying not to giggle at Xeth's reaction to Amari's words. Hmm... Where is Thunder anyway? She thought to herself, slightly bored of just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 am

MD stands up again and walks near Jewelz... Then sits and looks at her, with closed eyes, of course...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am

She tilted her head slightly to the right as Moon Daughter approached her with closed eyes. She's asleep, of course, she thought to herself as she watched the senseless wolf. She quietly padded up to her ear and held her muzzle right next to it, before inhaling and shouting - "Moon Daughter!" - into the wolf's ear, giggling as she waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:25 am

MD whines and falls to ground... Then starts screaming and wakes up "THE HELL NOT AGAINNNNNNN!!!" She shouts and stands up feeling a little dizzy "Not again... You ruined my dream..." She says and looks up to see who did that "Aww I wanted it to be Thunder... Then I would claw out his eyes and eat his tail... But I can't do that to you..." She smiles and looks around "Why I'm here? Was I sleep-walking again? Sorry if I made some non-sense..." Then lays down again...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:40 am

"Yeah, you were. And Im really trying to wait until you fall asleep so that I can slip something into your prey. Now leave me alone. Im tired, and I want to sleep, and I don't want to be woken up by the likes of joking, cowardly wolves, who take pride in talking, not growling." I snarl, trudging into my burrow. I flash a quick glance at Jewelz and MoonDaughter. "Not you, of course." I burrow back, but I feel a small trickle~river of water coming down.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 am

"Whos the hyper newbie,when i saw him enter our terrioty i could tell he was no threat so i just ignored him.Oh and convel i'll help with throwing Amari in a lake."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm

"Ok now we wait for her to fall asleep. Hey it would be great if she made freinds with the fish and beacame there dictator. Then we wouldnt have to see her."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 pm

He steadily trotted back into the den grounds, not as ecstatic as he was before. "I'm back," He announced quietly, as to not disturb the already angered wolf, "I got sort of bored." He added with a sigh. He stilled over to the nearest tree and laid down on his side beneath it, keeping his head up to observe the others.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 pm

"Wow, you said it quietly. I almost didn't hear you enter. Work on that, but Im amazed. Mm... maybe I could actually get some sleep..." I mumble sleepily before waking up and turning around. I poked in a couple breathing holes, the size of a penny, in the dirt with a twig. I burrow deeper into the groud. Then I turn and pack the entrance so nothing can get to me. "There we go..." I mumble, halfasleep.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 pm

"Hm hey Ash by any chance you know any moles?" Seeing Amari burrowing into the ground "Hey maybe that fox might be able to actually help me..."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 pm

(Since Im asleep, Im gonna do a charrie change really quick. My new charrie is a raccoon (can't talk) so yeah. Raccoon.)

I (the raccoon) overhear wolves talking about pulling the cub out. I scitter down the tree proudly, and onto the ground. Stupid cub. Im a raccoon. She thinks her little nature friends make any difference? I think. I hear her low breathing from the burrow. Snickering to myself in a real rat-like way, I quickly uncover the burrow, my small, clawed paws helping. What the??? I think, a small head slowly dragging the cub out. Oh. You. Huh, you think your better than me? Well I will show you... I think in reaction for my brown partner, Klip, a fox. Klip slowly lowers the cub at the wolf who has black fur, and the scar on his eye. I scramble to his shoulder, not wanting to miss out on the cub getting dumped in a lake.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:41 pm

"Why thank you racoon." I pick up Amari and walk over to Black Rock Lake.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm

I snicker happily, keeping balance on the wolfs shoulder as we near the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 32 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next