Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Rocky Mountain

Go down 
+6
Sombry
Vegeta
Moon
Star
MoonPie
Jewelz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 am

Rocky Mountain Rocky_10

the rocky mountain plain is an ok hunting ground, elk sometimes come up here in summer but it rare. theres always hares and mice on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 am

She finally reaches Rocky Mountain... Looks around to make sure that no one is following her... She finds nice place near some bushes (or some plants) and lies down... She remembers what she saw in moon... Remembers how she finally found out her name... Remembers her parents...
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Hides in the shadows under the rocks watching Moon Daughter. Climbs up mountains from back and does it noiselessly. Sits behind Moon Daughter casting a shadow in front of her. My fur ruffles in the cool wind. She ignores a mouse that scurries by and watches Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 am

Opens her eyes... She sees a shadow in front of her... Takes a deep breath... Says "Hi Star", still lying down...
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 am

Star doesn't reply, and Moon Daughter is thinking about her parents again... Suddenly she fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:23 am

She reaches Moon daughter and sees that Star is there too. She ignores Star and runs to Moon daughter and sees that shes fast asleep. Moon Daughter doesnt look happy Jewelz thinks to herself. She nudges her with her snout. She doesnt move. She goes and collects some cold water in her mouth. She drops the water onto Moon Daughter. She still doesnt flinch. She sits next to her and waits for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 am

After a bad dream she wakes up. She sees that Jewelz is here. Fells a little wet... Thinks "Jewelz tried to wake me up?" Smiles and says to Jewelz "Hi there"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 pm

"I didnt want to see you having a bad dream, so I tried to wake you." She tells Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 am

"Aww thanks Jewelz" smiles, "It's hard to wake me up" laughs...
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 pm

She smiles announcing in a happy voice: "I'm back! I'll tell you all about where I went but first: I need my bracelet back, I trust you kept it well and safe." She smiles and nudges Moon Daughter noticing Jewlz. "Hello there Jewlz, how are you?" Then she lays next to Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 pm

"Im good thanks Star," she replies, "how were your travels?"
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:03 am

"Well, they were hard work but I guess they let me back early! And I'm staying back this time." Hm she seems more friendly than before, I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 am

Gets up and leaves Rocky Mountains. She leaves to the den, " I'll be a little sneaky today to see what's happening around the pack." She whispers to herself so no one can hear. She grins and decides to go to clear view. To see Moon.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 am

She watches Star... Then goes to den...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:25 pm

After playing with a little mouse for a bit, she decides to go to the den aswell
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Stumbles on four paws as she climbs up. She keeps thinking to herself: What's wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm

She sighs closing her eyes and opening them. She gets up and goes to den hearing Moon's howl.
Back to top Go down

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 am

breaths in star faint smell to jump you one more rock and land softly looking into the dawn
Back to top Go down

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:02 am

hey Clear whats up i yell to her
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 am

Sun and Moon Daughter stops... M. Daughter says "This is Rocky Mountain!", Sun answers "It's sure rocky..." And looks at big rock... Moon Daughter starts runing and shouts "Come on!" Sun runs after her...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 pm

climbs over the cold frozen rocks, and scrabbles over a crack in the rocks to scent out a lost elk, it had been separated from it's heard and looked thin and weak, crouching down Moon sneaked up on the elk, clumsily slumping across the ground, in a leap, Moon grabbed onto it's leg, it kicked with another one, just missing Moon's head, Moon backed away then sprang forward biting onto the limping elks neck, it swung it's head around trying to shake her off, but Moon kept her grip, it fell and Moon Finished it with a quite bite, nodding in respect of the fallen elk she took her fill of meat before picking up the carcase and taking it back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 pm

looks over the territory and beyond, "I've been unable to step forward for awhile, maybe if I step back, and head, back to that place I can find which way is forward" she thinks to herself, running off
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky mountain    Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Vegeta jumps swiftly from rock to rock, his muscles flexing, his long sharp claws scratching and gripping onto each rock he jumps on to gain more control. Does all this as if he was doing it for years, marks the territory where I can, not wanting to make Moon disappointed, knowing with bitter thoughts that I'm the new wolf. Then he stops on a particularly large rock and sits down, panting and resting.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky mountain    Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Vegeta then decides after a while of looking out at the large territory to get back to work and know the territory better. He stands up on his paws and jumps swiftly and quickly, doing as he was doing with his sharp claws as he jumps from rock to rock, his muscular body flexing as he goes. He sniffs and marks the territory every few paces and looks around closely with ears cocked forward. Then he walks out of the rocky mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 am

I walk to the mountain with a bitter feeling. I get the smell of a deer who had brought her fawn to here, hoping for protection. I silently creep through the mountains, trying to locate the scent of the deer. I see a flash of brown, and I chase after her. I bite the deer's neck, bringing her down a short ways. I clench my jaws, closing onto her throat and crushing the wind pipe. I feel her drop to the rocky ground, and I turn to bite into my catch. I hear shots of guns, and I feel a bullet graze myshoulder.
Shooting blindly because they think it's just them and the deer' I think. I lick my shoulder, hoping the bleeding is stopped. I wait for them to come. When I hear a rustle in the few plants and see the large figures, I snarl. I see thm back up, as if scared. I snarl louder and bare my fangs, taking pleasure in seeing them run. I lay down next to my kill to sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sponsored content

Rocky Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Mountain
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next