Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Rocky Mountain

Go down 
+6
Sombry
Vegeta
Moon
Star
MoonPie
Jewelz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Rocky Mountain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:20 am

MD walks in Rocky Moutain. Suddenly she hears shooting, then snarling "Oh noes, what's happening?" She thinks. Then she sees some humans run away, and goes to that place where she heard snarl. She sees Amari next to dead deer "AMARI! Are you ok?! I heard shooting! Are you alive?!" She says scared and pokes Amari...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:23 am

I grunt and sit up. "Whadaya want?" I grumble.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 am

"Well, I want Sun, Night and Broncear to be here... Whatever, I also want to know who is my brother. Then I want some flowers... Well, and I also want you to come back! Don't leave X like that! Please, come back!" MD says and whines...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 am

I look away. Finally I nod and start to walk back. A couple of steps away I feel the rocks under me give way, and I fall into a deep pit that a mountain lion once made for a den. I yelp as I hit the ground a couple of feet into the rocks. I try to climb back, only resulting in falling again.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 am

"NO AMARI!" MD shouts as Amari falls in the pit. She looks inside it and shouts "AMARI! Can you hear me?!" She waits for an answer and whines...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 am

"Yes I can hear you!" I snarl. "Gemme outta here!"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:07 am

"Oh, what am I going to do... What to do..." MD thinks and looks at the den again "Should I call for help? I don't think I can get you out alone..." She shouts to Amari...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:15 am

"Just gemme out."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:27 am

"Uh... Ok..." She says unsure "What should I do?" She asks again...

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:31 pm

I look up past the darkness and up towards MD. "Get a stick. Dark Forest has sticks. Get a tree limb, actually. Strong and long. Oh god, I rhyme." I try to get up again, and I finally feel hard ground. I pull myself up, resulting in falling to the rocky bottom.

Last edited by Amari on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 am

As he padded into the clearing, his ears picked up the familiar sound of Amari shouting. He instantly became alert of what could have happened and ran over towards the sound of her bark. Only just as he was getting close, he realised the hole and skidded to a halt, almost falling in himself. "Are y - nevermind, I won't bother." He cut himself off, knowing that she wouldn't bother to answer it. "Ok, I will." He shouted down to her, before running off towards Dark Forest to find a tree limb that was suitable.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 am

"Is anyone here anymore? Not to... you know, act ungrateful and all, but gemme outta here." I bark. I hear a suddden flapping and I yelp as I feel something accidently fall into a flurry near me. I snarl as I pin the fluttering thing to find a bird that had crash-landed in the hole.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 am

He dragged the tree limb up the climb with thankfully, no trouble. He reached the edge of the ditch and slowly lowered the branch in with his mouth, careful as to not drop it. "Aryou gonna hxelp me?" He managed to 'say' to Moon Daughter, with his mouth full of wood.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:11 am

I keave the bird to go to the tree limb. I dig my jaws into the soft wood to swing myself up. "Thanks." I say when I get to my paws.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:35 am

"OMG Amari you are alive!" MD screams and hugs Amari "Sorry sorry sorry sorry! I won't say things like that again!" She shouts...
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 am

He pulled the limb back out from the hole and rested it off near a bush. He walked over to Amari and nuzzled her, glad to see that she was alright. Then, he turned to face Moon Daughter. His face blank, he muttered one questioning sound, "Ahem?" gesturing that he was to be acknowledged for what he just went to the effort of doing.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 am

I snap at MD's muzzle. I nuzzle Xeth before saying, "What's going on at the den?"

Last edited by Amari on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:46 am

"They're moving and I believe Jewelz just became the Moon Guider." He muttered, attempting to recall the previous events. "We should go back before they leave." He concluded, before slowly beginning to trot back to the den, smiling at the dark femme as they went.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 am

MD looks at Amari and X sadly. She whines and starts walking away. "Ok... I get it... Fine, they won't see me again..." She mumbles to herself and starts runing away from this place...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:22 am

She walked around the side of the mountain carefully as to not lose her footing. Letting out a sigh, she checked on the wolves again before making the last leg of the trip to the Spring den.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 am

I trot after Jewelz.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:45 pm

trots after Jewelz and Amari, my tail raised slightly and my ears perked for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Thunder haulted to a brisk stop. He sniffed the air. He clenched his teeth hard and tensed his musles, the sent of Vegeta still lingered. Then a thought came across Thunder Why does he make me feel so protective He shoock his head as if trying to clear it. Grabbing hold of his attetion was a small vunerable calf elk. He smerked at the sight of it. Dashing towards it, tackeling it with great force. Landing heftly on it. It almost felt like it was crushed benith him. It wriggled benither him, it's hoofs crashing into his face. The repetetive hitting to his face remined him of Moon Daughters exsesevive slapping. Decideing to end it suffering her clenshed the back of it neck and fericely twisted his head. The neck snaped and the calf went limp. Thunder stepped back as the calf trashed about. He kindda felt sorry for it in a starnge way. He looked at it it was young weak, alone. All it needed was someone to look after it. All it need was someone to care for it. He looked into the eyes of the calf, they were golden yellow. He took a second glance as couldn't belive his own eyes. Shacking his head clear again, he picked up the calf and plung it over his back, biting hold of one of it's legs to balence it. He slowly strutted home.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 am

Ugh, can't be bothered hunting properly, hopefully there'll be something here. Her stomach growled as the fae clambered up the mountain, skimming the ground with her nose in hope to pick up the scent of potential prey. A slight rush of joy filled the silver wolf as she picked up the scent of a slightly old elk carcass, it was dead, but food. She picked up her pace as the smell grew stronger and the carcass finally appeared within her range of sight. Trotting over to the meat, Jewelz put her head down and feasted briefly on the carcass, just enough to get her full, before lifting her head again and turning around. Then, the she headed back the way she came, leading to the den site.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:49 am

I walk on the mountain, taking care to stay away from patches of sharp rocks. "Ok. I will tell you more about the pack later. Here you will show me how well at fighting you are already." I sniff the air. "There is a coyote around two bushes to your left," I say, pointing to a particularly large bush, where I can smell a coyote sleeping. "Go ahead and attack it, as if it were a lone wolf about to hurt the pack. Besides, coyotes do hurt some of the pack." I add, as Down- a swallow I befriended -flutters to my shoulder, away from the coyote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Mountain   Rocky Mountain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Mountain
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next