Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Golden Plains

Go down 
+5
Convel
Blaze
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 am

Golden Plains Plain10

hares are common on the plain as well as elk, is a great hunting ground with long grass to hide in.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

I spot a hare, and pounce and chase it, till I catch it bitting down hard on its neck. I pick it up and walk back to camp
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:46 am

I saw Moon killing a hare... She is going somewhere, I follow her quietly...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 pm

She decides to hunt in the golden plains because it is the best place for her to hunt without being seen because of her pure white fur. She spots an elk calf standing a few metres away from its mother. She crawls as silently as she can closer and closer towards it. The calf notices something moving in the grass, so it walks further away from it and its herd. Jewelz gets closer and closer to the calf until she is almost right next to it. She suddenly pounces onto the calf, bringing it to the ground. She clamps hers jaws around its neck and holds them there until the calf dies. She drags her fresh kill to the den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 pm

I walk across the Golden plains, then I smell something I turn and attack the coyote right behind me, I bite it as it starts to run, it falls to the floor, I walk away as crows start to come.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm

I leave the area
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:11 pm

The plains were covered in hares I chased and killed as many as I could carry
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:09 am

I pick up the hares by their ears and carry them back to the den, my shoulder still felt stiff but I carried on walking, I looked up at the blue coloured sky and watched a single crow fly across a shiver went down by spine.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Hides in grass... "Ah I'm still thinking about that dream..." She thinks... She looks around and saws almost young deer... "Maybe this will help..." She thinks and starts runing towards it... She jumps on it... Deer falls... Moon Daughter looks at its eyes... "Sun?" She asks and jumps down off deer... "Moon Daughter? Is that you?" Deer says (lol is it ok if Sun can talk in wolf language?)...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 am

"Sunny!" Moon Daughter shouts happy "Moony!" Doe answers... They both starts laughing... "Aww I missed you so much!" Moon Daughter says "How are you?" "Now I feel great!" Sun answers "Moon Daughter, tell me everything about you! Now you are different wolf!"... And they started talking about their life...

(Sorry for my mistakes... I'm tired...)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 pm

She walks closer and sees Moon Daughter talking to a deer. They seem to be friends. She decides to go introduce herself, being the friendly wolf she is. "Hi, I'm Jewelz," she says to the doe with a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 am

Doe answers with no fear "I'm Sun, nice to meet you!" Sun smiles... Moon Daughter says "So Sun... What did you wanted to say?", Sun "I just wanted to ask... I know there is a wolf pack here...", Moon Daughter smiles... Sun shouts "No! You belong to that pack! Hmm... Maybe... You also have a mate?" Moon Daughter "What? You got to be kidding me! No way! You know that I'm lone forever!" Sun "Ok I'm sorry... But... You have a pack... You are not lone now..." M. D. "Lone Forever means that I won't have mate or pups..." Sun "Ok now I get it... So which rank are you in?" "I'm Claw... That means that I'm hunter" "Ah! Don't kill me!" Sun says laughing and runing around... Moon Daughter laughs and runs after Sun... After some runing Sun gives up and stops... Moon Daughter jumps on her and says "Haha! I win!" Sun stands and shakes her off... They starts laughing...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:58 am

Blaze:"Moon Daughter" I say "Micro was in the den
' I say with mouse on my back.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:19 am

"Hi Blaze! Hi Micro!" She says still laughing... Sun looks at her confused... M. D. "Yea I forgot... Sun, this is Blaze and Micro! Micro and Blaze, this is Sun!" She says and smiles "Blaze is one of pups, and Micro is our secret member... Only we know about him..."... Sun smiles and says "Nice to meet you all!"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 pm

She giggles as she watches Sun and Moon Daugher run around. "Blaze," She says. "Can you please bring me Micro" She says with an outstreched paw. "I'll keep him safe."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Blaze:"Nice to meet you too"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Blaze Takes Micro off back and gives him to Jewelz
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:26 pm

"Thank you Blaze." She says to the pup. She places Micro on her back and walks over to a nearby bush. Micro scurries along her head and leaps into the bush. He begins eating some of the berries. She decides to keep a close eye on him incase of any preadetors.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:26 am

"Sun, maybe I can show you all places in our pack? Wanna travel a little?" M. D. asks, "Sure, why not?" Sun says and smiles, "Ok, first I show you hunting grounds! Follow me!" M. D. says and runs away... Sun quickly follows her...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 am

She watches the two run away. She picks up Micro and takes him with her.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 pm

I walk on with the pack following we cross down the side off the plain "is everyone ok" I ask as we walk forward
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:36 pm

"Yuf!" She says still carrying Blaze...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am

I carry on walking across the plains
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 pm

She keeps running to catch up with the rest of the pack again, with Micro clinging to her ear. 'I'm alright.' She pants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Plains
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next