Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Golden Plains

Go down 
+5
Convel
Blaze
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Golden Plains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 am

The plains scorced with heat, something I overlooked, I travel around not bothering with a hunting croch beacause my exsessive panting would give me away frist. The only thing I have if I do bump into prey is camoflarge, my pelt blends perfectly into the grass of the plains. As I walk I notice my feet are starting to burn, so I decide to look for picking else where.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Beach   Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:04 am

Looking around I see nothing not even a rabbit I sigh and trot back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm

I smell a quail roost about two yards away to the right. I turn and see five sleeping hens in a circle to protect each other. I pounce, taking down two, while the others get away. One hen scratches me. I growl and bite its head off. It's eyes bulge out as I do so. The other one runs into a hard rock, scratching her eyes, and I quickly rip the head off again. I lay down with my catch, before noticing I am laying near a rabbit hole. I scent a hare in the burrow, and stick my snout in. I snap it's neck, killing it. I lay down with a belly full of hare, and drift asleep in the sun, the quails buried under the dirt. However pleasant I seem, my dreams are not so.

(Will write dream later)
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

' A black she watched the maned wolf closely. "You hold a grudge on my mentor?" She sternly asked. "He is the reason for my sister's death," he stated simply. Before the black she could reply, the brute added, "And don't give me any of that 'it would happen sooner or later' crap." "I wasn't going to, I just think Thunder has a point!" She snarled. "And what point might that be, Amari?" He growled. Amari didn't answer. "Wait... you LIKE him!!?" Sombry said in shock. "Nice of you to catch on, brother. He already had a mate, Jewels was his mate." She growled. "If you still had the chance, would you go after-" Sombry started. "Oh don't give me that crap about following him. My niece is an idiot for latching onto his leg, and Night wasn't strong enough to survive," growled Amari. Sombry gave a warning growl. "But yes, I would have followed Thunder where Jewels wouldn't. And yes, I know I am good at hiding emotions of that kind, I thought it might be better for only me to know then to get my butt kicked out of the pack," said Amari. "You don't like 'er?" Asked Sombry.' But then I woke up. I couldn't tell if that had been me or my sub-concious asking questions, but I know that Amari was real. I headed back with the two quail. I was going to find out more of that Thunder guy if I could.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm

The black hybrid crouches low, and slides slowly forward on belly until fresh hare drifts into her nose, several fox-tails away from her. She creaps even more quietly forward, careful not to scare the timid creature away, and just as the hare notices her less than half a fox-tail away, she pounces, killing the creature with one swipe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Jessie gulps down the hare and leaves for Clear View to wait for Convel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Plains
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3