Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Golden Plains

Go down 
+5
Convel
Blaze
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Golden Plains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:08 pm

She walks through the tall grass and sits down, waiting for any elk to come past.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Blaze:Swishes his tail and whispers"Jewelz I'll help you"He looks and sees an elk herd and a young one seperated.He nudges Jewelz and leans down getting ready to scatter the herd.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 pm

She growls quietly to herself as a result of Blaze nudging her. She runs inbetween a calf and its mother and barks loudly, seperating them. She chases the calf away from the herd and takes it down, her jaws clamped around it's neck. She twists her head suddenly, killing the calf. "This should be enough for a bit," She says to Blaze, "there aren't enough wolves here to hunt anything larger." She begins dragging the carcass towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:53 am

Trots behind Jewelz "Need any help?"He asks her.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:10 am

She sees a young one seperated from the elk herd.She stalks then pounces.She grabs its neck and holds until it dies.She carries to the den.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:19 pm

"Alright there should be some elk around here some where." I sniff the air trying to get a scent. I look at Amari "I smell some elk." He points to the north.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I slink forward to a small hill until I can see where he is pointing. I look out and I smell the elk. I walk forward instinctively.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Hunting    Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:42 pm

I see 5 cows and 1 bull "See That one on the right its limping. It should be easy to take down." I walk forward crouching hiding in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 pm

I watch how he crouches and I do the same. I slink down to a nearby bush and wait patiently. When I know its clear, I run to the one with the limp. I use my other strategy and I sink my fangs in its spine so that Convel can attack.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 pm

I jump at the elk with the limp sinking my fangs into the elks neck the elk falls down where I twist my head killing the elk.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 pm

I look happily at my mentor before ripping into the juicy meat. I feel the taste of the natural juices and blood in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:30 pm

I eat some of the elk. "We better get this elk back to the den."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:42 pm

I nod and I start dragging it along, but my small size can barely make it a foot from where it was. I try again, tugging it little by little, until I have covered a yard, three feet.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:49 pm

I grab the elk by its neck and start to drag it to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 pm

I grab a leg in my mouth and start to tug it along.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm

I drag the elk back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

a winter chill still hangs in the air but the fresh scent of spring was close, Moon saw a hare hop across the ground a few paws in front of her, crouching down, Moon prepared to attack, using her back legs she pounced grabbing the hare in her jaws in a unexpected attack and quickly killing it, Moon then sits down to eat the prey before getting up and heading to rocky mountain.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:47 am

I see a small hole in the ground. I crouch by it, waiting patiently for a rabbit to hop out. I hear a small rustle and the tall grass wavers a little, and I pounce. I hear a sharp "hiss" and feel a snake's fangs bite into my paw. I shrug the pain off and crouch by the hole again, ready to pounce. I wait for a while before I fall asleep by the rabbit burrow.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:53 am

I wake up and see a family of rabbits sniffing around for stalks of grass. I pounce on one, killing it, and chase after another. When I have caught three, I paw into the hole batting at one. I pin it with my claws and drag it out before biting its neck. I hear a "woosh!" above my head and I spring up to bring down a robin. I grab my prey and trot back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm

I stalk silently in the tall, waving grass. My tail is the only thing showing above. I stand up and see five storks preening their feathers near a puddle. I stalk up to them, keeping my tail down. I leap on one, killing it under my weight instantly. I rush up to another flapping bird and I bite it's neck. I see a stork flying away, and I catch its leg midair. I bring the three birds back to the den, but before I get their, I feel a rumbling noise near me. I realize it is a growl. Before I can see or smell what it is, I am pinned beneath a layer of tan fur. I let out a muffled bark, scaring my opponent off of me. I see a large canine; a coyote. I grab my kill and slowly back away to the den.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:03 pm

I go for the small game as i prance through the tall grass. I pass a lone tree standing in the middle of the grass. I sniff the air and smell deer i turn away from the scent to smell hare. Perfect i think. I sniff the burrow out and make a plan in my head. As i crouch rabbits began to move away from the burrow i pounce killing two. The three that remain scatter i chase after one leaving my two other kills. I kill a third rabbit and decide to go back to the den. When i get back to pick up my other kills i notice that one hare was eaten and the other was savagely torn apart. Huh i sigh and slink back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:54 am

I see a calf on the ground, sleeping. I leap onto it, quickly biting its neck. I drag my kill back.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

I think of my job as a claw as I sniff out the grazing elk herd. The scents of thousands of animals from the past in the tall grass clog my nose. I lift my head high and take in a sharp breath, in the wind is a vague scent of elk. I turn to the direction of the scent and start a leisurely trot. When the scent is strong I slow down to a walk. In the distant I see the herd. The herd is strong and large but instantly I separate the old and wounded from the strong and proud. I target an old female cow as i stalk closer to the herd. She lays sleeping her muscles sagging and her fur dusty. She lay asleep as the herd moved to another grazing area. I watched as I closed in. she woke and tried to get up. When she got up she took one step and stumbled and fell to the grass. I approached her with caution. When I reached her her eyes were full of relief. I could tell she was happy with her life and what she had done. She raised her head and looked at me. She didn't care. She gently layed down her head and closed her eyes her body went still. I stared at the elk with amazement and awe. I didn't want her body to go to waste so i start dragging her but she was to heavy. I set her down and tilt my head back I howl out calling for help. I then lay down by the great she-elk alert for any scavengers.

Last edited by Queen on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 pm

I come, not for the howl but for supplies. I smell the scent of honey, and I follow the scent to a hive. Taking a swat at the few bees, I jump back to dodge the stingers. The grey fae knocks it down, and the whole hive come out. She jumps around, avoiding them, but letting the few that give a chase sting me, and I watch as the rest fly away. Before taking the honey, I catch the scent of a large rabbit. The femme stalks the scent to a hole, and she catches it. Throwing the rabbit over her shoulder, the female takes the honey in her mouth and takes off to the den.
Back to top Go down
Alpine

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Alpine trotted through the plains, where the golden grass hid his brown patches easily. He saw a doe trot near him, and the brute crouched, preparing to jump. He leaped, his body a blur of brown and white. Alpine's ivories crunched down, easily breaking the deer's neck. Satisfied with his kill, he began to drag the body back to Akela.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Plains   Golden Plains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Plains
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next