Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Dark Forest

Go down 
+10
Queen
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
Moon
MoonPie
Master planetclear
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 am

Dark Forest Forest10

one of the packs hunting grounds
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 pm

I hide in the bushes as a young elk walks by, it was alone, I jumped out the bushes grasping it's neck in my jaws I bite down, a sickning crack and its all over, I drag the young elk back to the den
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 pm

He lies down in the middle of all the trees and thinks
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 pm

Ge hears Moon's howl. He gets up and walks to the den.
Back to top Go down
Master planetclear

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 pm

I sifted trhough the forest at high speed and killed the following:
3 rabbits
2 deers
5 birds
and by accident, i found a hillybilly who started shooting at me with a rifle,and now I have a huge scar. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:51 pm

I walk across Dark forest, everythinh was normal, I passed by an headed to the next part of the territory
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:04 am

Howls at the Moon
Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:47 pm

after running through all the territory Clearheart stops a huffs, just wanting to destroy something.
'mabey Moon's words were true' she tought 'I need to relax'
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 am

I look around no-ones there, I sit on a fallen tree and think to myself, I let the images of the past wash over me and let the painful memorise hit me, I knew that speaking about you past even if it is just to the trees a air is better then keeping crushed inside you, giving you even more pain
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am

I walk back to the den
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 pm

She runs behind one tree... Then behind another... Looks around... Says "Come here my dear little elk or bunny... Come on" Saws little mouse in grass... Says to mouse "Be quiet... I'm trying to hunt something..." Mouse looks at she with scared face... Moon Daughter says "Don't worry I won't kill you... I don't kill friends..." She smiles... Mouse walks closer to Moon Daughter... Moon Daughter wants to say something but hears a noise... She sees a big elk herd runing to them... Says to mouse "You better find a good cover..." Mouse tilts head... "Don't worry I'll be fine... I hope..." Mouse runs up a tree and hides in leaves... Moon Daughter looks at herd and growls very loudly... Elks turns another way... Moon Daughter starts to chase them...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:03 am

She walks to where Moon Daughter was and looks up at the tree. A small mouse scurries down to greet her. "Hello little mouse," she says to it,"I won't hurt you either." She smiles and runs after the elk with Moon daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:19 am

She still runs after elks, looking for a weak one... And there it is... She sees a bull, but it is very weak and tired... She thinks "Maybe I should try to hunt this one down... It's a little risky but I will try..." She growls and runs in the middle of elk herd... Every elk runs in different way, but Moon Daughter only sees bull elk... She bites its leg... Bull tries to kick her but she runs in front of it at bites its neck... Bull screams (You know that sound lol Laughing ) and throws her into a tree... Moon Daughters body really hurts, but she stays strong... She stands up... Bull is ready to attack her with horns... But Moon Daughter growls "Oh no, I will not die now!" And runs to bull... Bull is runing to her... And when bull is in front of her, she jumps and lands on it... Bull screams and jumps around... But Moon Daughter bites its neck... She feels warm blood in her mouth... Finally, bull stops jump around and falls down... Moon Daughter waits a little... Then says "Wow... That Was... Easy... Ok... Maybe... Not so... Easy..." She falls down on soft grass... And looks at sky dreaming of something...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm

She runs over to Moon Daughter. "Are you ok?" she asks her as the mouse comes up to see them.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Blaze:"Hmmm... I wonder if Moon got Mommy I'll go check"Trots of to Moon Mountain Peak
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 am

"Yea I'm fine... Just tired..." She says to Jewelz... She saws little mouse... Says "Hi there little buddy! Are you ok?" Mouse comes closer... Looks at Moon Daughter... Then at tree... Then again at Moon Daughter... Moon Daughter looks at that tree... "Wait... This is an apple tree! (Lol can it be apple tree? Or something else?) You are hungry aren't you?" Mouse comes to her... It tries to wag its tail... Moon Daughter laughs and stands up... She comes near apple tree and jumps... She grabs one apple and throws it to mouse... "Here you go..." Mouse again tries to wag its tail, and starts to eat apple... Moon Daughter laughs and looks at Jewelz... Says "Can you help me take this bull to den?"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 pm

"Sure," she says "we can bring the mouse with us too, if he wants to come... We'll have to keep him a secret though." she adds, looking at the mouse.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:41 am

"Really?!" She smiles and jumps in air laughing... Then (when falls down) she says to mouse "So, do you want to come with us? You will be a little, secret member of our pack!" Mouse thinks a little, then nods its head... Moon Daughter laughs and takes mouse with her mouth... She throws mouse to air... Mouse lands on her head... M. Daughter says "Hide in my fur or behind my ears." Then looks at Jewelz "So, let's go! And we need to take this elk... But how?"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 am

"Hmmm..." she says to herself. She sees a "L" shaped branch. She gets the branch and slides it beneath the bull so that the branch is sort of "hooking" the elk. "We can pull it by this branch." she says to MD.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:46 am

"Good idea!" She smiles... Then starts to laugh like crazy... "Aah! Stop! It tickles!"... But mouse still won't stop... "Jewelz! Help!" She shouts and laughs very loud...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 pm

She scoops up the mouse out of MD's fur and puts it on the ground. "No." she growls to it. She picks it up again and puts it on her back. "Lets go!" she says to MD and begins dragging the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Blaze: sees mouse on Jewelz back and asks "Why is there a mouse on your back" Because It's so cute"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:25 pm

She turns to Blaze. "Shhh... its a secret. Dont tell anyone." she giggles "The mouse is a new member of the pack, but a secret one. Ok?" She stops and thinks for a second. "Moon Daughter, what should we call the mouse? It needs a name..."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh ok How about naming it Micro
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 am

"Its up to Moon Daughter"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next