Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Dark Forest

Go down 
+10
Queen
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
Moon
MoonPie
Master planetclear
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:24 pm

I mutter to myself before tugging it out of the territory. As I get out, it becomes easier to pull. "Now I will show them! I will make them proud enough of me to actually help me!" I say as I tug it to where Im taking it out of the territory.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:07 am

MD walks into forest "Omg it's so dark here!" She says "Hello!" She shouts and listens how her voice echoes through forest... She walks deeper into forest and shouts again "Heeeeelloooooo!!!" But nothing answers... Then she suddenly hears hissing "Oh no I think I annoyed a snake..." And she feels something near her paw... "AAAAAH!" MD screams and runs out of forest...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: dark forest    Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:45 am

Vegeta enters the dark forest, grins to himself and thinks: ahh, this is my kinda place. He weaves in and out of the trees, marking the territory every few paces, my dark fur having me camouflage in with the forest. Only my piercing bright yellow-golden predator eyes visible. My paws shifting my weight a certain way under the soft forest floor so its absolutely silent. Keeps going until I reach the edge, then pads silently out of the forest and into the Rocky Mountain.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to ad something)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 am

I run to the forest, completely hidden by the scent of musk, and the shadows on my already black fur. I lay down, feeling the quirk in my stomach fade. I smell the new member, the Brave Fang, and I put my paws over my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 am

He trotted over to where the she-wolf was and sat down beside her as she laid on the ground. There was silence for a moment, as Xethoriazei thought of what to say. "Are you alright?" He asked her quietly, examining her in concern.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:41 am

"Im fine," I whisper, nuzzling the male, but not meeting his eyes. I hear Down flutter on a branch nearby.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 am

"Ok." He whispered in reply as he laid down next to her. He nuzzled her neck before rapin- resting his head on his paws, staring blankly into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 am

I look up as a breeze starts to rise. "We should get back to the den. They might be wondering where we are, and it's getting cold," I say.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 am

He sighed, "Alright," as he reluctantly rose to his feet. He smiled at her as he waited for her to rise also, before beginning to slowly trot back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 am

I slowly close my eyes before following him.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 am

He trotted hurriedly into the densest thicket of trees he could find, hoping to see a dismembered limb that was suitable. He stood stationery, scanning the lower storey closely with squinted eyes. He heard a faint crack seeming to be coming from his left. Swiftly, Xeth turned his whole body to the source, only to realise that it was just a raven. On a broken branch! He dodged trees and roots as he neared the limb and quickly snatched it up, before making a slightly slower paced trip back to the mountain, dragging the branch behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: dark forest    Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:59 am

Vegeta pads into the dark forest, his dark fur making him pretty much invisible. Shifts his weight around his paws, his claws sinking into the soft forest floor so he moves around silently. His golden-yellow eyes visible in the darkness, he sniffs around for a rabbit. He then sees a rabbit eating something near a tree trunk. Vegeta stalks it around in a circle so I'm upwind. The rabbit then lifts his head and perks its ears alert. Vegeta then leaps with a snarl and chases after it. He then makes a final jump and catches the rabbit in his jaws feeling it go limp. He tastes the warm, sweet blood trickling into his mouth. He lies down and starts eating his hare, he also thinks about the conversation he just had with Jewelz. When he finishes, he licks his chops and pads silently back towards the den.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 am

MD walks into the forest, and looks around searching something to eat. She stops, as she hears rustle in the grass. She sniffs air, wondering what it can be... But a little mouse just comes by her paw and stands up on it's little hind legs. MD smiles to it "Hiiiiiiiii there Micro! How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time..." She says to the little mouse and sits. But Micro just looks at her confused, and walks back a little. MD stops smiling "What? What's wrong?" She says and stands up worried. Micro turns around, then walks forward a little, then looks at MD again. MD thinks a bit, then starts shaking "No... No... You think... NO! THIS CAN'T BE! NONONONO! I'M NOT GROWING UP! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" She screams and falls to ground "PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME MICRO! I CAN'T GROW UP NOW! I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEE!" She screams again and looks at Micro with puppy-eyes. Micro waits a bit, then goes near MD and walks on her back by her leg. MD smiles "Thank you Micro... You will be my friend forever... No matter what..." She says to him and stands up. She starts walking deeper to the forest. But suddenly she stops, smelling something strange "I think I smell somethin..." She says to Micro and pads towards scent. But she stops again, as she sees some dry blood on grass "Yup, someone was here. And I think it was that new Brave Fang or somethin... Forgot the name again..." She says "Maybe I should go back to the den? But... Because it is Spring already, maybe the pack is in Spring Den now... What do you think Micro?" She turns head to see Micro on her back. Micro nods head. MD smiles to him and starts walking towards the Spring Den...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 am

She looks at some plant roots “they look like Burdock but then again they could be Deadly nightshade as the their roots look the same” she thinks, she sniffs the root carefully it smelt like burdock carefully picking the root from the ground she then placed it somewhere safe, she turned to find some more, however it was deadly nightshade, she could tell just by looking at the deadly plant with it’s dark purple flowers coming into bloom. She walked away from the deadly plant and back to the den to place the herbs. She then heads to Wolf Howl Rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Slowly stalking alone, Thunder shifts his hefty weight around from one paw to the other. Why do i have be fat, I should of been a hunter. Well... apart from I do not have the body for it. Mabey hunting was never ment for me at all. Like I'm not fast or out. Thunder stoad still for and a minet to think. [OH NO!] Ok so, Bull elk, lots of cow elka and calf elk. I can't chase I them to come to me... Somehow. He tilted his head to the side and thought. I know! Act like a coward. If they think they can win me, they will attack me, Good I'm sooo cleaver sometimes Thunder walked slowly to the heard, making himself look weak and small, well as small as he can (Soo right now he's about average wolf height) The Bull elk saw, Thunder and walked infrount of him and stamped its feet. Thunder pretended to cowar but them carried on. The Bull elk charged toward Thunder, crounching low waiting for the right time to spring into the air. The bull was a couple of steps away so Thunder jumped and landed squarely on the bulls shoulder. The bull kept running and buck Thunder off. By this time the rest of the herd had run off. Thunder stoad up, the bull realizing Thunders giant body, it turned to run. Thunder gave chase but it quickly, ran off into the distance. Thunder threw himself onto the floor to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Vegeta padded into the dark forest, becoming completely at ease once again because of the darkness. His dark brown fur making him pretty much invisible, being camouflaged to the tree trunks surrounding him. Shifts his weight on all four paws as he pads into the forest, being totally silent. His bright golden eyes lighting up the darkness. He puts his nose to the ground and sniffs around for an elk herd, he then stops abruptly. He sees several cow elk, a bull, and a calf. Hmph, this is going to be easy he thought. He sniffs the air and stays where he is, being downwind from the herd. He lowers his head slightly and takes off, then Vegeta becomes a sleek dark brown shape. Being as fast as a darting swallow, but springing in a clear, straight line across the grass, covering the distance between him and the herd in a matter of seconds. He gives the elk herd a full chase, but doesn't use all of his speed, he kind of jogs behind the herd, watching as they herd the calf to the middle. But knows that if he keeps it up long enough, the calf will fall behind. He huffs and puffs as he keeps the herd going, then after a while, he sees a stumbling calf tumble out of the wall of fur. He lunges and clamps his jaws around the calf's throat, he hears it cry for its mother and it kicks him in the flank, but he deals with the pain and bites harder and feels the body go limp in his powerful jaws. He then lowers his head and eats hungrily from the calf, carefully saving some for the pack.

Last edited by Vegeta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 am

Then when Vegeta eats his share, he grabs the quarter-eaten elk calf and drags it by its neck, walking backwards and dragging it along the grass, watching blades of grass fly into the air. He drags it out of the dark forest and towards the spring den
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 am

I crouch watching the young cow stagger. i wait for the right moment. The cow draws nearer. i See that the elks leg is bleeding bad. The less stamina the better. When the cow is close enough that i can hear her heart beat i pounce grabbing at its throat my jaws clamp the cow goes down but is up and quickly shakes me off. the cow is bleeding badly. As it tries to get away it tramples me. i watch it too weak to get up. It walks funny as i watch it. It goes down. I wait it doesn't get back up. I lay thinking will this keep the pack fed. After a few minutes of rest i get back up and drag the elk to the den.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 am

Star makes her way slowly through the dark and damp forest, picking the way through brambles and stopping to smell some. Finally at a clearing she stops and sees a flock of black bird, crouching she slowly prowls up to one close, another one gives it a seed, and then Star pounces. Digging her claws in the wings, biting it's neck until it goes limp. Star picks it up and finds a mouse on her way, pounces and grabs it's tail with her claws and bites down on it until it is limp. A fat plump mouse and a fat bird will do good for four wolves and a pup. She makes her way slowly through the forest again. Near the edge she hears some rustling in the clearing ahead, and she drops the prey in the bushes hiding and goes to see what it is. "A badger!" she screams, then calms down. Ready to fight it, it crouches in it's hollow it dug, and Star pounces, clawing it's side. The badger has no choice but to fight and bites Star's leg. They tousle in a fight, blood every where in the clearing, the badger sits, and Star limps very slowly to the prey, grabs it and tries to limp back to the den, when the badger attacks her again with it's last breath, after a few seconds they both lay there bleeding, the prey in Star's mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 am

Last edited by Artemis on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 pm

(Wolf NCPs are unallowed... sorreh... as are talking NCPs.)
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Slowly pads in, taking in the scent of blood and a wolf he seems not to know. Ora follows, then seeing the wolf he gasps knowing it was his friend star. He went from walking to full speed as he turned and rand to the den, making all the noise in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 am

Walks in, doesn't stop but weaves way through the branches, not taking the trail. Almost covered by it all he replied gently "Yes but it might help, i've tried it before, it got most out, although it was a flimsy bit of moss." He then stopped before the clearing and took a deep breath, then flicked his tail and went through, staring at the dead body of his dear friend.

Last edited by Ora on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Sorry Jewelz, I fixed both of them))
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:21 am

(Ora, you didn't post anything saying that you were leaving the beach, and you pretty much just controlled Jewelz then.)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 pm

(Where the hell is Jewelz, I've been looking for her.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next