Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Mushroom Forest

Go down 
+5
Pedro
Sombry
Moon
Blaze
MoonPie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

The Mushroom Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 am

This is a, well, not so large forest. But it is covered in mushrooms! Sometimes, it is called The Living Mushrooms... Because you can hear strange noises... Sometimes, it looks like forest is howling, or growling... Some wolves say, that you can hear every wolf around the world here... No one knows it is true or not, because wolves, that wander too long here, can get lost... This forest is small, but they still get lost... They just disappear... And, like I said, this forest is covered in mushrooms. They are everywhere! On trees on ground... Even some are on rocks! And these mushrooms are glowing! Especially at night. Because of that glowing, all forest looks like it is blue or green... And these mushrooms are special! Some are just tasty, some can even heal. But some can even kill... So, what do you think?

(I need a picture! Lol!)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 am

Moon Daughter runs to forest crying... "Why I laughed at them? I'm not like that! And now Jewelz is sad!" She thinks and looks at her fur... It became dark grey... She whines and runs even faster... She finally reaches forest and slows down... She looks around searching for a black mushroom... "You know it won't help..." Someone says... Then Night comes from shadows and looks at her... "I know, but I'll be far away from here..." M. D. says crying and spots the black mushroom... She comes near it... "Die, but you think Jewelz will be happy?" Night says... M. D. thinks for a while, then sighs and sits... "Come on sister, lets go." Night whispers and comes near her... "No, you go I want to be here for a while..." M. D. says and looks around... Night nods head and walks away...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 am

Blaze:"Moon Daughter I'm with you."He says"I asked Jewelz if she was ok and she growled at me for no reason."He said tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:19 pm

"Ah!" Moon Daughter jumps up and screams... She sees Blaze and sighs... Then smiles to him "You scared meeee... What? Jewelz growled at you?" She comes near him and hugs him "Blaze, please understand Jewelz... She wants to be alone now..." She says "That Thunder is making her sad!" She growls a little... Then walks back and makes Thunder face "Sorry Jewelz, but I'm too evil to be with you! I like when everyone hates me because I'm stupid!" She says in Thunder voice and laughs...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:49 am

On her way back to the den she walks past a glowing forest full of mushrooms. She decides to take a de-tour and walks through the forest. She hears Moon Daughters voice and giggles quietly to herself. She sits in a bush and watches them.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 am

Blaze:Gets on his hind legs and shows his muscles and says"I'm too bad for you.I'm a big cry baby bad boy."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm

She giggles quietly at Blaze's attampt to impersonate Thunder and gets up. She turns around and walks back to the den, with Micro still looking at them on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:06 am

Moon Daughter rolls on her back bored "I wonder how's everyone..." She thinks... She spots a pair of red eyes looking at her "Hi Night!" She says and stands up... "Hi..." Night says and walks near her "Blizzard is dead." Nighs says and sits "WHAT?!?!" M. D. shouts and jumps back "WHAT HAPPENED?!", "Calm down! And I don't know... She fell of waterfall or something..." Night says angrily, "WHAT WATERFALL?!" Moon Daughter shouts again, "I don't know! Stop shouting!" Night also shouts and growls... M. D. sighs and whispers "Blizzard was my friend... I hope she will sleep fine after her hard life..." Then she climbs up tree near her, spreads wings, and flies up... Night watches her, until M. D. becomes a little dot in the sky... Then she hears a howl... She also howls with Moon Daughter...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:42 am

I walk into the forest, seeing all the mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 am

He walked into the forest also, keeping close to Amari. Wow, this place is interesting, he thought to himself as he examined all of the various mushrooms from a distance. "What would we do here?" He asked her, always not know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 am

"I really don't know. Hey, it seems Convel liked that new loner, dont'cha think?" I ask, padding up to one mushroom. I look sideways at it, seeing a caterpillar. I shake my head looking up at the trees.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:52 am

"Hmm, I guess she - I mean he - does, do you reckon anything will happen between them?" He asked her as he stepped up along side her, until he was so close that their shoulders were touching. (It's the move xD jks, but still...)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:10 am

(Lol)
"Maybe. Hopefully. Maybe he will learn that not everyone is against him."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:21 am

"Heh, maybe..." He said, his voice trailing off as he forgot what he was originally thinking. He rubbed his forehead against her cheek, "What would you call... Us, at the moment?" He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:00 am

I look at him for a minute. I hear Down screech nearby. I hear the rustle of Shadow, and a couple raccoons fighting over food. I suddenly feel sick. "I... I have to go." I say, running through the north. (Amari has left.)
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:04 am

He stood there, motionless, as Amari ran off, not knowing how to feel. No thoughts ran through his head, everything seemed quiet to him.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 am

I hope she's alright, he though to himself as he took a few steps towards the direction she went, before continuing to walk the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 am

"You don't want to see me... Fine... Ok... I'm just gonna live in this forest forever..." She thinks and growls a little. She looks at sky, before walking in the forest. She looks around and smiles seeing lots of mushrooms "Ah, I love this place... I found it when I was just a pup... Yea, good times... I met Broncear here... This was Sun's and mine favorite place... And, there also was another wolf with Bron. But who was it? I can't remember the name..." She walks deeper in the forest. She sniffs air and looks around again, smelling something strange. But just a dark green snake crawls by "A snake in this forest? Kind of unusual, but what do you know... Time is passing by, you can't stop it... Pups are growing up... Friends die... And you can't do anything..." She thinks again and whines quietly, sitting alone in soft, but cold grass...
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 am

MD stands up, and yawns "I'm sooooo hungry... I should get somethin to eat, but there's only mushrooms here..." She thinks and walks a bit forward, then stops again "Our pack has some hunting grounds... And where did I left that bull's leg? I forgot..." She says to herself, and walks out of forest, to hunting lands...
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:57 am

Runs. Starts to slow at the edge of the forest, but still is running. A white figure lands in front of Star. A dove. Star crouches down, pawing at the creature quietly pecking the ground. She swipes a paw at the creature and yells "Your it!" Then starts running through the forest. Turns left very fast and hides behind a tree. She feels like she's being watched, then it goes away. She turns around "Nothing" She whispers quietly. She looks up seeing the trees clear up finally. Sees some stars and smiles rolling on her back. She paws at a star knowing she can't get it. Like a Star @ heaven Then she sees a constullation; some how it looks familier. "Dad! That's my dad! I miss you dad!" She looks at the formation of stars and smiles wider. Then she hears rustling in the bushes and her smile fades. Jumps up on all fours and looks around "Shidow if that's you just come out!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:09 pm

"La dee day, la dee dum..." Akela hummed a tune to herself as she walked through the forest. Stopping upon a yellowish mushroom, the fae stopped. "Senca Mushrom. (I dunno for mushrooms...) Mum took this when she was pregnant with Amari. 'It helps with a clear birth.'" Said the femme. With one clean snap, she swallowed it. Then walked around.

(Can I have a companion thingamajig?)
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 pm

(If star did with out a yes then yes i would guess.)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 pm

(Guess your right, besides, Amari had Down.)
Akela padded towards a rustling sound. She saw a raccoon trying to ward off a hawk from a dead mouse. As the hawk began to tug the wrestling raccoon into the air, Akela leaped up and swatted at the bird, knocking it to the ground. The hawk flew off and the raccon looked at Akela gratefully. "Haven't I seen you before- oh yeah! You were that raccoon that the pack rather liked! Well, I guess that you could stay with me, if you like!" The fae started to walk back, with the raccoon following.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 pm

I look around noticing all the mushrooms and the strange noises "Well isn't this inviting." I say looking around the forest 'Not where I wanted to go but oh, well' I look over at Saff "I heard at night the mushrooms glow."
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 pm

She stepped in after him her pelt brushing a nearby rock making her jump back a bit, she looked to the ground the mushrooms growing around her paws she tilted her head "This is like nothing I have ever seen" she looked to Convel "Cool, I can't wait"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mushroom Forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next