Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Mushroom Forest

Go down 
+5
Pedro
Sombry
Moon
Blaze
MoonPie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 am

"Mushrooms are amazin aren't they?" MD says giggling "Wanna know what that mushroom Convel was starin at does? Then bring me a red mushroom. I can say it is somewhere here, near me... It is glowy, so guess, where is it?" She giggles again...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 am

A bit dispointed that the light show ended I turn around to the 2 fae's "Well I'm going to ho head back to the den." I say then trot off.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 am

MD turns to Convel "Aww ya are bored again? Of course, go back to the den, try to sleep, and call everyone morons as you always do... You are such a nice guy ya know! No wonder Saff likes you already!" She laughs smirking...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 am

Saffira turned to MD and snarled batting her paw over the back of her head, she laughed sarcasticly rolling her eyes "You're evil" she tried not to smile but couldn't help smiling at MD's mischevious nature.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:32 am

"Oh thank you Saff!" MD giggles "I wonder where Convel went... Wanna go look for him?" She asks tilting her head...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:34 am

She nodded slowly "Anytime!" she looked to the direction where the brute had wandered off in "I thought he said he was heading back to the den" she copied the tilting of her head.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:38 am

"And you think he really got back ther? I bet he got lost, or went somewhere else just to be alone... But we can't let him be sad and alone can we?" She grins...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 am

Her light grey pelt swayed in an unsettling breeze "Yeah maybe we should head back anyways and see if we see him on the way back" she suggested with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 am

"Ok then! Right after you..." She says with a smile 'If you know the way out...' She thinks to herself...
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 am

She looked to the ground at Convel's paw prints then up at the stars in attempt to navigate her way back, she shook her head 'he looks like he has taken a long way back' she yawned and turned to the left slowly padding in between two cracked rocks (the way she had came)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 am

MD follows Saff thinkin 'Heheh... I wonder where he went... I hope he won't be cryin for help...' She giggles quietly to herself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mushroom Forest   The Mushroom Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mushroom Forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3