Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Autumn Den - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 pm

"Ok, what did you need to talk about?" She says to her
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:23 pm

"Just I want to know what do you think... I want to tell Moon about Sun... But I'm not sure this is good idea... You know, a talking doe... My old friend... We were friends since I was a pup... She is like sister to me that I've never found... How do you think Moon will react?"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 pm

"If she was a coyote you could consider Sun dead, but I'm pretty sure Moon will be ok with it. It's not like she could affect the pack in any way." She says to Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 pm

"Maybe you are right..." She sighs "Where is Moon anyway?"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:33 am

"She should be at Clear view, I think." She replies.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:41 am

"Hmm... I'll find Moon later..." She thinks... Then goes to Sun and says to her "I want to show you to Moon... Is that ok?", Sun "Of course!... Why are sad?", M. D. "What? I'm not sad!" She smiles "I'm just tired..." Sun looks at her with sad eyes... M. Daughter "Aww I won't leave you! I can sleep here..." Moon Daughter lies down... Sun looks at her... Then lies down too... Soon Moon Daughter and Sun falls asleep...
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:30 pm

She goes back to sleep after she is done eating.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:17 pm

She decides to stay near MD and Sun as they sleep just in case Moon comes and is alarmed. She wonders where Micro is. She whispers "Micro!" and waits. Soon a small mouse scurries out from beneath Sun and climbs up her arm, into her fur.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 pm

She starts shaking and growling, but is still asleep... In dream: She opens eyes and looks around... She is not Moon Daughter anymore... She is that black wolf with red eyes again... She looks to ground and sees dead Sun... She whines and jumps back... Then a mouse comes from grass and looks at her with pain and sadness in eyes... It was Micro... But he was red from blood, and his tail was half riped...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Oh no, she thinks to herself, she's having another one of those dreams again. With all her might she drags Moon Daughter outside. She drags her to a small pond. She checks the temperature. Cold. She dips Moon Daughter in the water and takes her out again.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Blaze:Dreams.His mother had told him about the Black Moon
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:31 am

She coughs and wakes up... She looks around... Then looks at Jewelz and says "Thanks for waking me up... But I can get cold from that water" She laughs... Then looks at her fur... "Oh noes..." She thinks... Moon Daughters fur was a little darker...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 am

"You know that I don't like to see you like that..." she says. She looks at Moon Daughter's fur. It's a little darker, she thinks to herself. Strange.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:40 am

"Well, sorry... I can't control my dreams..." She says little annoyed...
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 am

she gets and walks her leg doeseny hurt anymore howls happy.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 am

I walk into the den and see Jewelz, Moon Daughter, Tella and Blaze, she sits down on a tall rock inside the den on it was moss, lying down see falls asleep
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:20 am

After the long walk back from Clear veiw she looks across at Moon sleeping. Clearheart sit down next to Moon's sleeping body, and watches over the pack
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:09 am

Arrives seeing the red bandana "Now I can find Moon easily"I think
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:26 am

wakes up "Blizzard, I need to talk to you" I jump down off the rock and head over to her
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

follows Moon yes moon
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 am

"Blaze is 6 months old, I think it's time he became a growing Claw, Fang or Sorrow, a his mother, I need to ask you do you think he is ready for a new rank?, you have to remember you won't be his teacher anymore, he will have a new mentor"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

"I think he should'"Besides I still have Tella"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:51 am

"ok, I'll call the pack for a meeting later, to give him his new rank and mentor" I bowed in respect and headed back to the rock in the den that I slept on
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:25 pm

She sees Moon near the den and runs inside to warn Sun. "Moon's here now...Just, be ready." She says to her.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am

She walks to Jewelz and says "Do you know where is Micro?"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: